Daniel Hernandez, known as Tekashi 6ix9ine, first decided to rap in 2012 after he met a record label CEO, Peter Rodgers.
He then released rap songs, such as 69, Pimpin, and Who The Fuck is You in 2014. Daniel became famous because of his rainbow hair and extensive tattoos.
In April 2017, he released Poles1469, along with Trippie Redd. He also launched his first commercial single named Gummo.
That single reached #12 on the US Billboard Hot 100. He received platinum certification from the American recording association, RIAA, for this song.
A year later, Daniel launched a debut mixtape named Day69. It peaked at #4 on the Billboard 200 album chart.
The rapper featured Nicki Minaj and Murda Beatz for his single Fefe and it got double platinum from RIAA.
He finally launched his first album called Dummy Boy. It peaked at #2 on the Billboard 200.
In 2019, Daniel got a contract to release the album in English and Spanish, his single Yaya, released in 2020 is in Spanish.
Read more: Skrillex – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Full name: Daniel Hernandez
- Stage name: 6ix9ine
- Nickname: Tekashi69, 6ix9ine
- Born: May 8, 1996, New York City, New York, United States
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Height: 170 cm (5’7″)
- Weight: 68 kg (149 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Rapper, Songwriter
- Education: Juan Morel Campos Secondary School
- Hobbies: Writing songs
- Parents: Daniel Hernandez (Father), – (Mother)
- Sibling: Oscar Osiris Hernandez
- Girlfriend: Rachel Wattley
- Facebook: @Official6ix9ine
- Twitter: @6ix9ine
- Instagram: @6ix9ine0fficial
- TikTok: @6ix9ine
- YouTube: Tekashi 6ix9ine
- The rapper can speak Spanish and sing in that language for some of his tracks.
- He pets a dog named Titus.
- His musical influences include 50 Cent, Tupac Shakur, and DMX.
- The rapper didn’t know his father until he was 9 as his mother told him that his father died.
- His father was in prison for selling drugs for 5 years.
- For elementary school, Daniel attended Public School 59.
- He finished his middle school at Juan Morel Campos Secondary School.
- In 2010, his stepfather was shot dead several steps away from the family house.
- After Daniel’s stepfather died, his mother financially struggled.
- The rapper was also emotionally disturbed and diagnosed with depression and PTSD.
- He briefly attended Legacy High School but left it when he was in tenth grade.
- Daniel worked as a delivery boy for a grocery store and busboy to help his mother.
- At the age of 19, he welcomed a daughter named Saraiyah Hernandez with Sara Molina.
- In the same year, he was involved in a child’s sexual performance.
- Daniel was beaten, robbed, and kidnapped in July 2018.
- In November 2018, Daniel became the father of a daughter named Briella Iris Hernandez with Marlayna M.
- He was under investigation for his ongoing feud with the rapper Chief Keef in June 2018.
- Daniel was arrested due to a choking incident at a New York shopping mall.
- In October 2020, he was hospitalized due to an overdose of diet pills.
- His ideal type is…
Read more: SeanDoesMagic – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
Pics of 6ix9ine
1. Daniel wears a long white T-shirt
2. The rapper poses with several kittens
3. He poses in front of his colorful car
4. His bright blue outfit is head-turning
5. A close-up look from the rapper
6ix9ine has built his rapping career and big following even though he contributed to many controversies.