Several years ago before Choi Ye Bin drove all people crazy by her appearance as Eun Byul in The Penthouse (2020), she had actually appeared in a TV show called Knowing Bros (2015) as a guest.
In 2019, she then became a regular member of another TV show, Delicious Rendezvous.
This figure skating lover then became wildly popular because of her iconic character in The Penthouse: War In Life (2020).
After gaining a lot of attention as an iconic character in that first series, Ye Bin appeared again in The Penthouse: War In Life 2 (2021) and The Penthouse: War In Life 3 (2021).
In the same year, Ye Bin also starred in a drama called Love & Wish and a movie titled Good Deal.
Read also: Lee Sung Yeol – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
- Real Name: Choi Ye Bin (최예빈)
- Stage Name: Choi Ye Bin (최예빈)
- Also Known as: Choe Ye Bin
- Nickname: Yebin
- Birthday: September 2, 1998
- Birthplace: South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Nationality: South Korean
- Height: 170 cm (5’6′)
- Weight: 51 kg (112 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Acting and Arts History, Korea National University of Arts
- Hobbies: Figure Skating
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @yebin__
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- She is under J.Wide Company.
- In that agency, she works together with Kim So Yeon.
- Ye Bin loves to ride bicycles and do Suljanggoo dancing.
- She once got a controversy about the bullying issues during middle school, but her agency denied it.
- Before deciding to enter the Korea National University of Arts, she was also accepted into 5 other top Korean universities. The universities are Chung-Ang University, Dongguk University, Sungkyunkwan University, Dankook University, and the Seoul Institute of the Arts.
- Her character as Eun Byeol in The Penthouse gave her a title as a rookie star.
- Her ideal type is…
Read also: Ahn Eun Jin – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
Even though Ye Bin is still a rookie actress, she delivers her sincerity in acting very well. Good job, Ye Bin!