Colorful Quotes – The world is full of colorful joy. What do you think about when it comes to a variety of colors or more briefly colorful.
Everything that is considered beautiful, cheerful, and colorful is always defined by the word colorful.
Many definitions that describe the word colorful in each bat. Living happily can be defined as a colorful life.
Work cheerfully and happily is also associated with colorful work, even having wealth and other good things is also associated with something colorful.
Life defines it a lot, full of colorful love, from the words alone it has explained the meaning of love that is full of beauty and love that springs up for each other.
There are many things that we can define colorful in our lives.
As life moments full of colorful and genuine joy, we share several quotes that describe colorful days and lives for all of us which are defined and developed through the following quotes as an overflow of the heart in the following words.
The following 100 colorful quotes that describe the colorful love and beauty in our lives.
Read also: 100 Forgiveness Quotes that Give Us New Meaning about Ourselves
Colorful Quotes that Describe Happiness with Joy and Love
1. “Color in certain places has the great value of making the outlines and structural planes seem more energetic. “ – Antoni Gaudi
2. “Color is my day-long obsession, joy and torment. “ – Claude Monet
3. “Color is the fruit of life. “ – Guillaume Apollinaire
4. “A color is as strong as the impression it creates. “ – Ivan Albright
5. “Color is a matter of taste and of sensitivity.“ – Edouard Manet
6. “Color is born of the interpenetration of light and dark. “ – Sam Francis
7. “Mere Color, unspoiled by meaning, and unallied with definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways. “ – Oscar Wilde
8. “All the other colors are just colors, but purple seems to have a soul – when you look at it, it’s looking back at you. “ – Uniek Swain
9. “A dominant colour possesses tremendous power in making a painting unique. “ – Mary Bassi
10. “Color should be used to depict the three major emotions in a man’s life-anticipation, realization and retrospection. “ – Ernest Lawson
11. “Colour is a creative element, not a trimming. “ – Piet Zwart
12. “Color… thinks by itself, independently of the object it clothes. “ – Charles Baudelaire
13. “Colours are brighter when the mind is open. “ – Adriana Alarcon
14. “Colors express the main psychic functions of man. “ – Carl Gustav Jung
15. “I don’t want enemies. I want friends, and I want them in all shapes, sizes, and colors, and loving whoever they want to. “ – Kevin Hart
16. “The head of all flower heads is one flower; the sunflower in the sky, that gives the others vivid color stemming from the inside.” – Curtis Tyrone Jones
17. “It’s not the skin that doesn’t fit in, It’s your mind.” – Meeran W. Malik
18. “Rich colours actually look more luminous on a grey day, because they are seen against a somber background and seem to be burning with a lustre of their own. Against a dark sky all flowers look like fireworks.” – Chesterton G.K.
19. “With the very first rays of light it came alive in me: hope. As things emerged in outline and filled with colour, hope increased until it was like a song in my heart. Oh, what it was to bask in it!” – Yann Martel
20. “The blackness of black is so timid in front of all colors” – Munia Khan
21. “Paint it the color of your suit.” – Laure Lacornette
22. “Color will always change your perspective just as love will always change your life around.” – Anthony T. Hincks
23. “and he said, “not all colors invite comment or condemnation.” – Anthony T Hincks
24. “I never apologize for the truth. And the truth here is that racists come in many different colors. “ – Kinky Friedman
25. “Only when human sorrows are turned into a toy with glaring colors will baby people become interested – for a while at least. The people are a very fickle baby that must have new toys every day. “ – Emma Goldman
26. “All these police treating our people wrong, man. Black lives matter, but we got fans of all different colors, so all lives matter. “ – Quavo
27. “By erasing barriers of races, colors, continents, genres, or languages, we can achieve the whole world moving their head to the same beat. “ – J Balvin
28. “White is actually one of my favorite colors. I have a white car. I love white.” – Kim Kardashian
29. “I will never know how you see red and you will never know how I see it.” – Anne Carson , Quotes about Colors
30. “That was the day I learned how dangerous a color can be. That a boy could be knocked off that shade and made to reckon his trespass. Even if Color is nothing but what the light reveals, that nothing has laws, and a boy on a pink bike must learn, above all else, the law of gravity.” – Ocean Vuong
31. “The true fans were capable of not only painting their cars and homes their team colors, but also naming family pets and offspring after famous NFL all-stars. “ – Burgess Owens , Quotes about Colors
32. “I like to do interior design, I love to quilt, I love to see different colors together, and I love to match things up. “ – Mary J. Blige , Quotes about Colors
33. “As footballers, you just grow up with people from different backgrounds and different colors of skin. “ – Gary Lineker
34. “Isn’t it strange that I know you’d risk your life to save mine, but I don’t even know what your favorite color is?” – Suzanne Collins, ‘Catching Fire’.
35. “He was a man of black and white. And she was color. All the color he had.” – Fredrik Backman, ‘A Man Called Ove’.
36. “Children aren’t coloring books. You don’t get to fill them with your favorite colors.” – Khaled Hosseini, ‘The Kite Runner’.
37. “Once I’d dreamed and breathed and thought in colour and light and shape.” – Sarah J. Maas, ‘A Court Of Thorns And Roses’.
38. “And all the colors I am inside have not been invented yet.” – Shel Silverstein, ‘Where The Sidewalk Ends’.
39. “He had a colorless translucence about him that made him seem as if he were in the earliest stages of progressive invisibility.” – Laura Hillenbrand, ‘Seabiscuit: An American Legend’.
40. “You are all the colors in one, at full brightness.” – Jennifer Niven, ‘All The Bright Places’
41. “Color does not add a pleasant quality to design, it reinforces it.” – Pierre Bonnard.
42. “Coloring outside the lines is a fine art.” – Kim Nance.
43. “I’m like a tree. My leaves might change color, but my roots are the same.” – Rose Namajunas.
44. “The mixture of pain and anger, from past experiences, are the most sincere colors to create new horizons on my canvas.” – Efrat Cybulkiewicz.
45. “Fall comes with different colors to challenge a green Summer.” – Neamat Alishiryan.
46. “I prefer living in color.” – David Hockney.
47. “Let me, O let me bathe my soul in colors; let me swallow the sunset and drink the rainbow.” – Khalil Gibran.
48. “There’s a reason we don’t see the world in black and white.” – Celerie Kemble.
49. “I’ve been 40 years discovering that the queen of all colors was black.” – Pierre-Auguste Renoir
50. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
51. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
52. “The purest and most thoughtful minds are those which love color the most.” ~John Ruskin
53. “I remember being on a black-and-white set all day and then going out into daylight and being amazed by the colour.” – Jeff Bridges.
54. “In slow motion, I watch the colors blur; people and faces all become a massive wash.” – Sarah Kay, ‘Pieces Of Glass: A Moment Of Tragedy, A Lifetime Of Faith’.
55. “Black and white are the colors of photography. To me they symbolize the alternatives of hope and despair to which mankind is forever subjected.” – Robert Frank.
56. “It’s ok to show all your colors.” – Luis Guzman.
57. “How can any one paint who cannot grade colors?” – Maria Montessori.
58. “Life is a painting, and you are the artist. You have on your palette all the colors in the spectrum – the same ones available to Michelangelo and da Vinci.” – Paul J. Meyer.
59. “We’re supposed to be at home David! We’re supposed to be in color!” – Jennifer, ‘Pleasantville’.
60. “I only work in black and sometimes very, very dark grey.” – Batman, ‘The Lego Movie’.
61. “I kind of do the drawing with the painting in mind, but it’s very hard to guess at a size or a color and all the colors around it and what it will really look like.” – Roy Lichtenstein.
62. “Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first September was crisp and golden as an apple.” – J.K. Rowling
63. “When you photograph people in Color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and white, you photograph their souls!” – Ted Grant
64. “So dawn goes down today… Nothing gold can stay.”- Robert Frost
65. “She would be half a planet away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by moonlight to flamenco guitar.” – Janet Fitch
66. “Let me, O let me bathe my soul in colours; let me swallow the sunset and drink the rainbow.” – Khalil Gibran
67. “Soon it got dusk, a grapy dusk, a purple dusk over tangerine groves and long melon fields; the sun the Color of pressed grapes, slashed with burgandy red, the fields the Color of love and Spanish mysteries.” – Jack Kerouac
68. “The sky is already purple; the first few stars have appeared, suddenly, as if someone had thrown a handful of silver across the edge of the world.” – Alice Hoffman
69. “… And the boy whose hair remained the Color of lemons forever.” – Markus Zusak
70. “I think it pisses God off if you walk by the color purple in a field somewhere and don’t notice it.” – alice walker
71. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
72. “I closed my eyes to watch tiny dancers like jeweled birds cross the dark screen of my eyelids.” – Janet Fitch
73. “Love was a feeling completely bound up with color, like thousands of rainbows superimposed one on top of the other.” – Paulo Coelho
74. “There are no gray issues. Life is black and it’s white. There’s no in-between.” – Zakk Wylde.
75. “I believe the future is bright. I think people who see life painted in dark colors are the ones who do not take ownership.” – Maelle Gavet.
76. “Life is not black and white. The closes we ever get to either of those colors is wearing them.” – Karen Marie Moning.
77. “Black and white creates a strange dreamscape that color never can.” – Jack Antonoff.
78. “The world is in color, you have to work at black and white.” – Andrew Maclean.
79. “Color is descriptive. Black and white is interpretive.” – Eliott Erwitt.
80. “When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in black and white, you photograph their souls!” – Ted Grant.
81. “To see in color is a delight for the eye but to see in black and white is a delight for the soul.” – Andri Cauldwell.
82. “Each life is a unique blend of energy that colors the planet.” – Lauren Roedy Vaughn.
83. “Life can be just black and white, but with imagination, life is a kaleidoscope of exhilarating colors and breathtaking adventures.” – Wes Adamson.
84. “But if one stops believing in dreams, life loses its meaning, loses its colors.” – Cristiane Serruya.
85. “The most colorful thing in the world is black and white, it contains all colors and at the same time excludes all.” – Vikrmn.
86. “The best color in the whole world is the one that looks good on you.” – Coco Chanel
87. “I’m not one icon. I’m every icon. I’m an icon that is made out of all the colors on the palette at every time. I have no restrictions. No restrictions. “ Lady Gaga
88. “I lost seventy pounds eating nothing but Jello for 4 months. But of course there is great variety in the colors! I think, if I remember correctly, it’s 230 calories for a whole bowl. Maybe 270? In the 5th month, I added fruit. “ John Malkovich that humans never taste. How deceptive and destructive are those pictures of consum“Romance and novel paint beauty in colors more charming than nature, and describe a happiness mate bliss! “ – Oliver Goldsmith
89. “I clearly love colors in my life and try to keep my life evolving through the years. “ – Jeffree Star
90. “Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8 color boxes, but what you’re really looking for are the 64 color boxes with the sharpeners on the back.” – Unknown
91. “Color is a power which directly influences the soul.” – Wassily Kandinsky.
92. “Color helps to express light not the physical phenomenon, but the only light that really exists, that in the artist’s brain.” – Henri Matisse.
93. “Be sensitive to your sensitive inner capacities to respond to color.” – Nathan Cabot Hale.
94. “Not only can color, which is under fixed laws, be taught like music, but it is easier to learn than drawing, whose elaborate principles cannot be taught.” – Eugene Delacroix.
95. “If one could only catch that true color of nature, the very thought of it drives me mad.” – Andrew Wyeth.
96. “Instead of trying to reproduce exactly what I see before me, I make more arbitrary use of color to express myself more forcefully.” – Vincent Van Gogh.
97. “Life is a train of moods like a string of beads and as we pass through them, they prove to be many-colored lenses which paint the world their own hue, and each shows only what lies in its focus.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
98. “Color is the place where our brain and the universe meet.” – Paul Klee.
99. “Of all God’s gifts to the sighted man, color is holiest, the most divine, the most solemn.” – John Ruskin.
100. “Light is a thing that cannot be reproduced, but must be represented by something else – by color.” – Paul Cezanne.
Read also: 100 Inspirational Michelle Obama Quotes For Our Lives
Those are 100 colorful quotes that describe struggle, meaningful love, hopefully the positive side and meaning in it can be taken as an expression of colorful happiness.