After finishing his studies, Cooke Maroney wanted to follow his father’s strides and in this way, he worked at a reputed contemporary art gallery owned by Larry Gagosian.
In 2015, he began working at the popular Gladstone Gallery. After a couple of years, he was offered a position as an art director of the said gallery.
Gladstone Gallery is known for its specialization in contemporary and modern arts. Crooke has handled numerous renowned clients like Carroll Dunham, Richard Prince, Ugo Rondinone, Anish Kapoor, and so on.
Besides succeeding in his career, he also succeeded in his love life. He proposed to American actress, Jennifer Lawrence in 2019 after dating her for over a year.
Crooke likes to keep his intimate relationship very private, but, in 2022, he and his wife opened up about their happy marriage and announced that their first child had been born.
Read also: Brianne Howey – Biography, Profile, Trivia, Family & Net Worth
- Real Name: Cooke Maroney
- Stage Name: Cooke Maroney
- Nickname: Cooke
- Birthday: July 3, 1984
- Birthplace: Vermont, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: American
- Height: 191 cm (6’3”)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Art Director, Gallerist
- Education: Middlebury Union High School, New York University (Art History)
- Hobbies: Playing tennis
- Parents: Suki Fredericks and James Maroney
- Sibling: Annabelle Maroney
- Girlfriend: Jennifer Lawrence (Married 2019 – )
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @cookemaroney
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Cooke is a brilliant and interesting person.
- His family possesses a lovely homestead named Oliver Hill in Leicester, Vermont.
- He is a huge supporter of the ‘Black Lives Matter’ agenda.
- Cooke began dating Jennifer Lawrence in 2018 and proposed to her in 2019.
- He comes from a modest family and is an exceptionally humble man.
- Cooke likes to keep his relationship with his wife private.
- He loves to travel and frequently explores beautiful places with his wife.
- Cooke has an immense interest in everything connected with the arts and imagination.
- He is viewed as an extraordinary art gallerist.
- Cooke likes rocking branded clothes.
- He was nominated as ‘best dressed’ by his schoolmates at Middlebury Union High School.
- Cooke is chief at Gladstone 64, which is the Gladstone Gallery in the fancy Upper East Side area.
- His ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $26 million.
Read also: Anna Delvey – Biography, Profile, Trivia, Family & Net Worth
Cooke Maroney might not be a major player in showbiz, but he is widely acknowledged for his great taste in the arts. He has even been dubbed the prominent character in the art-world parties.