Initially, Eunchae didn’t join MBK Entertainment as her agency to debut with the group. Instead, she was a part of Ensoul Entertainment.
She was also a part of Project A. But after some considerations, she decided to leave Ensoul and signed to another agency, MBK Entertainment.
In her new agency, she got a chance to debut with the existing girl group, DIA.
After doing some trainings, Eunchae finally made her debut with DIA on June 14, 2016, when the group released Happy Ending.
In the same year, she was also added to be one of L.U.B’s member, a sub-unit in DIA.
Three years later, she then made an appearance again in a survival show called V-1 as a contestant.
- Real Name: Kwon Chaewon (권채원)
- Stage Name: Eunchae (은채)
- Nickname: Newbie, Chaeodore, Tiny Chaewon
- Birthday: May 26, 1999
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: South Korean
- Position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Lead Rapper
- Sub-unit: L.U.B
- Height: 157 cm (5’2″)
- Weight: 41 kg (90 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- Religion: –
- Profession: Singer, Dancer, Rapper
- Education: Hanlim Multi Arts High School
- Hobbies: Watching YouTube
- Parents: –
- Siblings: Heechan
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @silver_chae_526
- YouTube: –
- Her brother, Heechan, was born in 1996.
- Before attending Hanlim, she once attended Jongpyong Middle School.
- In Hanlim, she joined Performing Arts.
- Before joining MBK Entertainment, she once became a trainee of Ensoul Entertainment.
- Formerly, she was a member of Project A before she joined DIA.
- Eunchae thinks that she is clumsy.
- She is a lovely ulzzang.
- She is able to play ukulele and harmonica.
- She is hard to be woken up.
- She really wants to get close to GOT7’s Youngjae and idolizes him so much.
- She made a good friendship with Rothy.
- Eunchae has a solo song called Remember.
- She once became an actress for some web series called Do Dream and Shining Nara.
- Her eyes is her source of confidence.
- She joined DIA in March 2016.
- She is a roommate for Yebin.
- She once made an appearance for V-1.
- Her ideal type is…
1. The film effect makes her look so dreamy
2. Eunchae loves the flower bouqet so much
3. A stylish street style by Eunchae
4. This selfie proves that she’s the most dazzling ulzzang
5. She’s so chic with that berret and boots
Enchanting visual, enchanting vocals, and enchanting rap. Eunchae seems like one of the perfect K-Pop idols, isn’t she?