Graduation Quotes, Wishes, and Messages – Honor your graduate by sharing one of these emotional graduation quotes and sayings. These wise words are excellent for a lovely graduation letter, gift inscription, or Instagram caption.
Our graduation products from our graduation headquarters are also ideal preambles.
A well-worded well-wish will consolidate this achievement for anyone, from young middle schoolers to seasoned doctors and lawyers.
In this year’s graduation, families and friends will join virtually to toast students as they toss their caps together via video chat.
Regardless, graduation is a moment to honor your favorite student’s achievements and the bright futures they hold.
As a graduate’s relative or close friend, you’ve already shaped their mind and heart. Now it’s time to let them shine.
Give them graduation gifts and create a nice graduation quote that will help you communicate wisdom and knowledge.
Read also: 120 Congratulations Messages for Graduation, Promotion, Wedding, & More
1. “Do all the other things, the ambitious things—travel, get rich, get famous, innovate, lead, fall in love, make and lose fortunes…but as you do, to the extent that you can, err in the direction of kindness.” —George Saunders
2. “There is nothing more beautiful than finding your course as you believe you bob aimlessly in the current. Wouldn’t you know that your path was there all along, waiting for you to knock, waiting for you to become? This path does not belong to your parents, your teachers, your leaders, or your lovers. Your path is your character defining itself more and more every day like a photograph coming into focus.” —Jodie Foster
3. “You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world.” —Tom Brokaw
4. “Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive: easy to govern, but impossible to enslave.” —Henry Peter Brougham
5. “What we learn with pleasure we never forget.” —Alfred Mercier
6. “Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors!” —Louisa May Alcott
7. “Instruction ends in the schoolroom, but education ends only with life.” —Frederick W. Robertson
8. “An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.” —Benjamin Franklin
9. “Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead.” —Nora Ephron
10. “You don’t go to university so you can punch a clock. You go to university so you can be in a position to make a difference.” —Janet Napolitano
11. “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” —B.B. King
12. “What sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to the human soul.” —Joseph Addison
13. “Intelligence plus character—that is the goal of true education.” —Martin Luther King Jr.
14. “We may live in an age of instant messaging, instant gratification, and Instagram, but there is no way to short circuit the path to success.” —Tory Burch
15. “It is absolutely still possible to make a difference.” —Michelle Obama
16. “The highest result of education is tolerance.”
17. “Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.” —Malcolm X
18. “The most important thing in your life is to live your life with integrity and to not give in to peer pressure to try to be something that you’re not.” —Ellen DeGeneres
19. “The old rules are crumbling and nobody knows what the new rules are. So make up your own rules.” —Neil Gaiman
20. “Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning.” —Senator Orrin Hatch
21. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” —Arthur Ashe
22. “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.” —John Dewey
23. “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” —C.S. Lewis
24. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan but also believe.” —Anatole France
25. “Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential.” —Kerry Washington
26. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
27. “The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse.” —Edward Koch
28. “There are no regrets in life. Just lessons.” —Jennifer Aniston
29. “Take pride in how far you’ve come. Have faith in how far you can go. But don’t forget to enjoy the journey.” —Michael Josephson
30. “The only thing you can do in this life is to pursue your passions, celebrate your bloopers and never stop following your fear.” —Grace Helbig
31. “Kid, you’ll move mountains.” —Dr. Seuss
32. “Your imagination is your preview of lives coming attractions.” —Albert Einstein
33. “Every person you meet knows something you don’t; learn from them.” —H Jackson Brown Jr.
34. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” —Mark Twain
35. “Now the first suggestion is to aim high, but be aware that even before you have reached your ultimate professional destination, if you always strive for excellence, you can and should have a substantial impact on the world in which you live.” —Sandra Day O’Connor
36. “Real courage is holding on to a still voice in your head that says, ‘I must keep going.’ It’s that voice that says nothing is a failure if it is not final. That voice that says to you, ‘Get out of bed. Keep going. I will not quit.’” —Cory Booker
37. “When you leave here, don’t forget why you came.” —Adlai E. Stevenson
38. “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.” —Winston Churchill
39. “I learned many great lessons from my father, not the least of which was that you can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.” —Jim Carrey
40. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” —Steve Jobs
41. Now that we have assembled to celebrate your success, you should remember that God is always there for you. Work hard and you can achieve more.
42. I take this responsibility to wish you a happy cross from this stage to the other. You have made us proud. Happy graduation day!
43. Congratulations on making it this far. Thanks for making the parents and teachers proud. Keep believing in yourself.
44. Continue to learn, continue to make yourself happy, continue to achieve more and you will never regret it. Congratulations!
45. On this special day, you have to give thanks to all those that scaled your life this far. Appreciate your parents; appreciate your teachers and friends. Congratulations!
46. Education is the only investment that you will retain to your grave. This is the best investment that you can make for yourself. Keep learning!
47. Education is the key to success. It’s the key to what you have achieved so far. It may be difficult to make it through but I have to admit the fruits will be sweeter.
48. You have graduated but I am sure you haven’t forgotten any bit you studied in school. That is the best thing you will have in your life. Congratulations!
49. You have done it already. You have made it this far and you can make it to another milestone. May God continue strengthening you and giving you more energy to achieve more.
50. You have not just graduated; you have made it to the other side of life and now you need to be stronger to achieve more. Congratulations!
51. Graduating is not the end of hard work, it’s the beginning of a harder tackle. It’s just a break that you are having before you open another page in your life. Wishing you all the best.
52. Now that you have completed the first part of your life, make sure that you have a list of all the things that you have to achieve from this point. Congratulations!
53. The fact that you have graduated doesn’t mean that you will not keep on learning. Keep learning from day to day and you will eventually have a lot to tell. Congratulations!
54. Today is a special day that you have made for us. Your achievements are highly appreciated. Congratulations brother!
55. Graduating is the first stage of your life. You need to be strong to make more achievements. Happy graduation day!
56. People say that education is the key to success but I have to admit learning each day is the real key to success. You have just moved a step in your life. You can achieve more. Happy graduation day!
57. We’re so happy that you have made it this far. Now you can make it to the next page of your life so use your freedom wisely, and keep learning.
58. To be a happy person you need to make things work for you. You need to ensure that you are always on the right track, the fact that you have achieved this far, I believe you can make it through. Congratulations!
59. Now that you have graduated, follow your heart; involve your feelings before you make any decisions. Make wise decisions. Happy graduation day!
60. Today we are so much pleased to witness your graduation. We are proud of you and we will always be there to help you. Congratulations!
61. Congratulations son! Moving through all the challenges of life to make it this far is an achievement. It’s your day, have a blast.
62. Now life has started, with all the knowledge and experience acquired in school, you can make your life better. Congratulations!
63. Today we are so grateful and proud of you. We love you a lot and pray to God to give you peace of mind and make your life successful. Congratulations!
64. One thing I am sure about is that God has a good plan for you. He is preparing you for a greater tomorrow. Congratulations!
65. There’s nothing better than witnessing this beautiful day. Now you are educated and your certification is your degree. Think of that certificate as your ticket to change all the aspects of this life. Congratulations!
66. Congratulations on the achievement! Witnessing you make it in life is a price to us. Now we know that our son has made it and will continue achieving more.
67. Before you were born, I carried you in my heart and have never thought of life without you. Every achievement in my life is a step happier for me. Congratulations!
68. Today I am the happiest mother in this world. Now my baby boy has grown up and has graduated. This is an achievement. Congratulations!
69. Best wishes on your graduation day. On this day I want to say spread your wings and fly higher.
70. It’s your day son, celebrate and have merry for there’s no such day that will repeat itself in the calendar. It’s a special day for us.
71. I am so proud of you son. I believe you will be successful and will make it in life.
72. Your graduation is a graduation for the whole family. The family name has graduated to another level and that’s why we are proud of you.
73. As you cherish your special day, I wish that success finds you at every step of your life. Congratulations!
74. My daughter, you have always made me proud since you were born. I believe you can fly, the sky is your limit. Cheers!
75. Chasing a dream requires effort, passion, and hard work. Here are the fruits now. Have fun!
76. Nothing can stop you from cherishing this special day. It’s a day to celebrate your achievements. Congratulations!
77. You have a ticket to achieve more dreams in this life. You have to dream more and you will achieve all through hard work and a positive mind.
78. Congratulations my daughter, you are the best. I believe you can achieve more if at all you keep your dreams and energy positive.
79. Congratulations girl, you have made us proud. Today is a special day for all of us to celebrate. Cheers!
80. The journey of life is not a simple one. It needs positive connections with your dreams and that’s exactly what you have done. Enjoy your day!
81. This is such a proud moment for all of us. Let us enjoy this joy with happy smiles and a proud heart. You are amazing!
82. Congratulations to one amazing graduate! What an achievement! I’m proud of you. I know you will now be someone we’ll be more proud of.
83. A hearty congratulation to you my dear. I am so happy that you are one step closer to having a successful career. Work hard and chase your dreams!
84. I congratulate you from the bottom of my heart. This is a moment of celebration as you have completed your studies and now are very close to building your life into something you want.
85. What a wonderful achievement you’ve made! Congratulations! More power to you now that you have climbed one step further from a student’s life.
86. Congratulations, graduate. You have worked hard to reach your goals and now it’s time for you to chase your dreams. Live that dream job!
87. Your passion, commitment, and hard work to achieve your goals never fail to amaze anyone. Congratulations to you on your graduation.
88. Congratulations. Graduation is such a great day to celebrate as you have successfully overcome the phase of studying hard. It is time to work hard now!
89. Best of luck for your upcoming future and congratulations on your graduation. I am happy for you. Along with your grades, your career will also take off soon.
90. You studied and worked so hard on your graduation. It is now time to bear the fruit of all your hard work and find a meaningful career that fulfills you. Congratulations on your graduation. I am proud of you.
91. I had not realized how old you’ve grown until I knew about your graduation. Maybe because to me you’ll always be a kid. Congratulations dear. May your every dream come true soon.
92. It is easy to dream but hard to make it come true. You have made yours come true. I couldn’t be any prouder of you. Congratulations on your graduation.
93. Congratulations on your graduation. You have grown to be someone exactly as I imagined; a strong, intelligent humble gentleman with a kind heart.
94. Congratulations to one amazing graduate. I am sure your career will take off since you’re such a hardworking and patient person. Success always follows those who put in the work. You are doing great brother!
95. To someone as committed as you, you will always find a way to succeed no matter how many times you fall. I believe in you. Congratulations.
96. You must be thinking of where life will take you next. But I know that you will do your best wherever it will lead you. A person like you will be an inspiration to many. Congratulations!
97. Praying for your bright future as you graduate. Congratulations and all the best for the new path that life is going to take you. I hope this path is full of success.
98. It is time to carve your future now that you have graduated successfully. I wish you nothing but success and happiness. I hope you find joy in everything you do.
99. It is such a joyous moment to join you at your graduation. I am happy for you. A new businessman is on his way to making the business of his dreams come true!
100. I feel pleased to see you graduate with so much pride. I have never seen you this happy before. Congratulations on your graduation. Cheers!
101. So how does it feel to finally graduate? It must have felt great. I am happy that you are getting closer to your dreams. May it come true.
102. I congratulate you from the bottom of my heart for your graduation. I am happy that I am here to share your excitement and honor, my child.
103. What could make a parent happier than seeing their child graduate? I am proud of you, my son. It is such a heartwarming moment for me to see you grow and succeed.
104. Nothing is impossible, anything is possible when you believe in yourself. Your faith in yourself is such a great achievement because not everyone can do it. Congratulations on your graduation.
105. Congratulations on your big achievement. I wish you all the best for the next journey you decide to embark on. You will soon be a successful person who will be able to fulfill all his needs.
106. May your degree unlock many new opportunities for you. May you be the change that this world needs to make it a better place. I am looking forward to it.
107. Many many congratulations to you on your graduation. It is a time to relax and enjoy this day to the fullest because it won’t come back again.
108. Today is a special day for me and I am as excited as you are because you are my child. How can I not be this excited when you are graduating? Congratulations my son.
109. Words cannot describe how happy I am with your achievement. I am proud of you, son. I am sure you will grow into a successful gentleman.
110. Congratulations on your graduation. This is just the beginning of your success, keep doing hard work like you always do, and see how fast success follows. I’m excited to watch what you do next.
111. To someone so hard-working, congratulations on your graduation. I pray for your bright future. I am sure the person that you are destined to be is waiting for you to unleash your true potential.
112. Congratulation on the closure of your dreams. This graduation is something that will never come back in your life again, so worry less and be the happiest today.
113. Congratulations on your graduation. May this bring a lot of hope in your life that you alone can do something so good that many people want to. I am happy for you.
114. Graduation is a great achievement. I am proud that you have got this. Cheers to the beginning of your successful career. All the best for what’s next.
115. Congratulation on your big day; graduation. You have filled your jar of hopes. All you need to do further is to dream and chase them. All the best brother!
116. What a great achievement! I am proud of you, my child. I hoped and prayed that this day would come and you have fulfilled my dream. Thank you and all the best for your future.
117. Congratulation on your graduation. I wish you all the good things that this world can offer. I hope when you look back you think that it was all worth it
118. Congratulations dear! I hope you perform incredibly well in the future, the same way that you do now. You are an unstoppable force of nature and I am so proud of you.
119. Congratulations! You have officially graduated. Waking up early in the morning for classes has all been worth it today. Enjoy the fruit of your hard work!
120. We’re so happy that you’ve achieved this great milestone- Wishing you great success with your dreams and career.
Read also: 110 Welcome New Born Baby Wishes, Messages, and Quotes
Graduation is the most precious dream in a person’s life. This may be vital in his/her life. But this is not a solo adventure.
This academic career path includes friends, family, teachers, and mentors. They all contribute equally to your success.
Graduation quotes, wishes, and messages are the finest way to show your loved ones you appreciate their feelings.
Using our graduation thank you messages, you may express your gratitude to those who have supported and encouraged you during your graduation period.