Happy Monday Quotes, Messages, and Wishes – On this page, you will find a large number of inspirational quotes and messages for Monday.
With happy Monday sayings, your friends will be overjoyed when they receive a message from you on a Monday morning.
You can find numerous heartfelt wishes for your nearest and dearest ones in this section.
Read also: 50 February Quotes, Messages, and Wishes Full of Love
Happy Monday Quotes
1. A good Monday is a Monday that is full of enthusiasm. I believe you’ve got a lot of it. Just start your week with an explosion of your wild energy. Hey, rise and shine! Happy Monday to yourselves
2. There are also good things happening on Mondays. Could you have believed it? Well, I’m confident of that. Happiness is something inside of you that is living. Keep your head raised. It’s a happy Monday!
3. “Compassion is a lifetime business. You can’t say something like, “I will have compassion on Monday, Thursdays, and Fridays only. But for the rest, I will be cruel”. That is hypocrisy.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
4. “Candy is nature’s way of making up for Mondays.” ~Unknown Author” ― Rebecca Gober
5. “Monday is the day of silence, day of the whole white mung bean, which is sacred to the moon.”
― Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni, The Mistress of Spices
6. “This has been sucha Monday! I wish I stayed in bed, and I wish that yesterday had never happened.” ― Lisa Mantchev, Eyes Like Stars
7. “When I get home I take some sleeping pills and within what seemed like half an hour of unconsciousness it was Monday morning again.” ― Irvine Welsh, Filth
8. “What about Monday? That could be the one day we look at things the same way and wear funny shoes.” ― Kevin Dalton – Faubush Hill
9. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.” ― Germany Kent
10. “Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life.” ― Ken Poirot
11. “Monday is a great for becoming too busy to die.” ― Roy Station, Trust Me.
12. “It was Monday morning. Swaminathan was reluctant to open his eyes. he considered Monday specially unpleasant in the calendar. After the delicious freedom of Saturday and Sunday, it was difficult to get into the Monday mood of work and discipline. He shuddered at the very thought of school: the dismal yellow building; the fire-eyed Vedanayagam, his class teacher, and headmaster with his thin long cane…” ― R.K. Narayan, Swami and Friends, The Bachelor of Arts, The Dark Room, The English Teacher
13. “Mindful Monday Humans, May your coffee kick in before reality does.” ― Napz Cherub Pellazo
14. “It was the kind of Sunday to make one ache for Monday morning.” – Joan Didion, South and West: From a Notebook
15.“Monday. Given that it means “day of the moon,” you’d think there’d be more butts involved.”
― Wataru Watari, やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている 3
16. “Monday is the yardstick against which all that is unpleasant is measured.” ― Lou Brutus
17. “You make me feel Monday is Saturday.” ― Avijeet Das
18. “I hate Sundays because they give birth to Mondays.” ― Chris Southwave
19. “But now I want to say things that comfort me and that are a little free. For example: Thursday is a day transparent as an insect’s wing in the light. Just as Monday is a compact day. Ultimately, far beyond thought, I live from these ideas, if ideas is what they are. They are sensations that transform into ideas because I must use words. Even just using them mentally. The primary thought thinks with words.” ― Clarice Lispector
20. “Monday is for people with a mission. Those who favor vacations, not weekends.” ― Cristina Imre
21. “There is nothing more dreadful than having to go walking on one’s own on Monday.” ― Thomas Bernhard, Gehen
22. “So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends—but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more-positive partnership.” ― Julio-Alexi Genao
23. “It’s just been a long week, that’s all.”
“It’s Monday night, Jess.”
“My point exactly.” ― Scott Westerfeld, Touching Darkness
24. “Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
25. “There are no miracles on Mondays.” ― Amy Neftzger, The Orphanage of Miracles
26. “Mondays are the start of the workweek which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!” ― David Dweck
27. “Some days, it just doesn’t pay to get out of bed.” ― Jim Butcher, Grave Peril
28. “Monday is a sloppy umbrella day, which makes everybody a little blue. Cole, dropping by my office in the morning, wastes no time in blowing off steam. “You can TAKE this DAY and SHOVE IT where the SUN DOESN’T SHINE,” he growled.
“Too late. Somebody already DID THAT.” ― Giorge Leedy
29. “Mitch Montgomery had been dead for nearly nine months. Those well-meaning souls who’d offered advice after my fiancé’s murder had said that, in time, I would move on with my life. Right now, all I could fathom for my future was joining him.”
― Nancy Barr, Page One: Whiteout
30. Attack Monday with enthusiasm, laughter, thousands of smiles, and cheerfulness.
31. Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier, and healthier life. Happy Monday!
32. Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out tomorrow. Happy Monday Dear!
33. Hello Dear, May this Monday be the beginning of a week of peace and find joy in every day ahead. Happy Monday!
34. Hey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. And in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen. Happy Monday!
35. Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen. Happy Monday!
36. Every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact. Happy Monday!
37. There are many opportunities every single day, and Monday is the perfect day to seize them all. Have a great Monday!
38. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love – then make that day count! Happy Monday Dear
39. May God goes before you this week and makes the rough roads smooth. May his joy be your strength and His peace fill your heart. Have a Blessed Monday!
40. Let the Monday morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life. Have a Blessed Monday!
Happy Monday Messages
41. Be thankful for the gift of a fresh start, for the blessing of a new beginning.
42. It’s Monday. Let’s go slay!
43. Mondays would be great if you have the greatness to look forward to.
44. Hit the ground running. Don’t waste a minute of this week. Happy Monday.
45. Embrace the fresh start that Monday presents. Have a great one.
46. Get away from negative vibes. Love the ones who treat you right. Have a great Monday.
47. Project positivity. Reject negativity. Be amazing. Have a great Monday.
48. Find joy in your labor. Achieve greatness.
49. Monday presents a new opportunity to begin anew and take a fresh shot at greatness. May you achieve greatness.
50. Enlarge your vision. Take on new challenges. Greatness awaits you.
51. Remember, no matter what this week brings, you can handle it. Have a great Monday and a great week ahead.
52. Hey, it’s Monday. Remember you can change the course of your life by living deliberately.
53. It’s Monday. Be happy. Be blessed. Be amazing.
54. Chart the course you want to go to this week. Begin today. Have a happy Monday.
55. Put your heart in all you do. Give your best today.
56. Be purposeful, be happy. Have a blessed Monday and a great week ahead.
57. Be a better person than you were last week. Overcome your limitations.
58. Forget last week’s failures. Monday presents a fresh start. You can begin again.
59. Arise and shine. It’s Monday.
60. A new week dawns today. Cheers to a week of possibilities.
61. There’s no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
62. Winning begins with a positive attitude. Be positive.
63. Build armor around your joy. Don’t let anything take it away.
64. Sharing your smile is the easiest way to start your day. If you see someone without a smile, give them yours. Have a refreshing Monday morning today.
66. Monday is the onset of your journey to success of the entire week. Be true to your word, work, and yourself. Have a Happy Monday!
67. Wake up fresh and full of positivity and energy. Squeeze every last drop of your ability as a wonderful morning knocks on your door. Happy Monday!
68. Open your eyes and smile to the ultimate hope and cheerfulness this Monday morning presents you with. Have a happy Monday!
69. May God bestows your day with a cup full of positivity, a plate full of desire, and a wonderful slice of success. I wish you a Happy Monday.
70. Don’t let the bad memories of yesterday hold you from climbing the top of your life today. Happy Monday!
71. Wishing you a fresh and blissful start of this week. Have a happy Monday.
72. Waking up to a new Monday morning is a gift. Appreciate it and do remember that you are loved. Happy Monday!
72. Monday offers a new beginning towards a successful work week 52 times a year! Make the best out of it. Happy Monday.
74. Don’t let a single day of a week overpower your happiness for the entire day. Happy Monday!
75. Embrace the new hopes and opportunities this day brings you. Happy Monday!
76. May the rays of the morning sun help you start the week with a positive affirmation. Have a happy Monday!
77. I hope this Monday gives a fresh start to your week and brings countless opportunities to your life. Happy Monday!
78. Monday blesses you with an opportunity to wake up and be able to live and laugh out loud. Happy Monday!
79. Start your week on a positive note and embrace the goodness around you. Happy Monday!
80. Every day of the week comes with an opportunity to become a better and stronger version of yourself. Have a happy Monday!
81. Fill your Monday with a lot of enthusiasm and great energy. Happy Monday!
Happy Monday Wishes
82. My love, may this week bring you joy and happiness. May the week be fulfilling and satisfying for you. Good morning. Have a blessed day.
83. As we enter a new week I wish you the realities of all your heart desires. Good morning. Do have a wonderful week.
84. Greatness had always been in you, and to travel far and wide and hear your name ring bells I know had been a part of your desire. I wish that those heart desires be granted. Good morning, dear. Face the day with boldness. It’s yours!
85. May you be favored this week, and may unlimited grace and so many blessings be supplied to you this week. No matter the circumstances, you’ll come out victorious and fulfilling. Have a great time.
86. Climax would only be accomplished when Presidents feel honored to have a handshake with you. I know you would do great things, so I wish you all the luck that comes with greatness. Good morning, love.
87. Good morning, friend. I know you are a goal-getter. I wish you the strength to thrive till every goal is accomplished and every activity culminates into success. Cheers to a great week.
88. Good morning. Truly, life is not easy; but I still wish you find ease in your endeavor today and every day of this week. Enjoy!
89. I wish you success in achieving all your dreams. Cheers to fulfillment in all ramifications!
90. You are a gem. May favor always find a way to locate you. May doors be opened to you. May men be readily available to help you through all that concerns you. Happy new week.
91. Life, they say is short, but I believe it’s satisfying when you live a fulfilled life. So I wish you the grace to live, fulfilling your purpose every minute of this day, and every day of this week. Have a nice day.
92. It’s a great pleasure to have known you in this lifetime. You have always been a blessing therefore I wish you all the goodness of life. Good morning, happy Monday.
93. I wish you continuous good health, a sound mind, and prosperity even as you thrive daily to make ends meet. You shall experience success in all you do. Happy new week.
94. May this week usher you into favor beyond your expectations, blessings beyond your preparation, and success beyond your anticipation. Good morning, Happy Monday.
95. I’m wishing a beautiful morning, to a beautiful soul. May all your dreams and heart desires be fulfilled and granted. Have a wonderful Monday.
96. May God’s light shines on you, and make your day bright. Wishing you a blissful Monday. Enjoy!
97. Today might not be a weekend or holiday, of course, it’s Monday! Nevertheless, I wish you an enjoyable and stress-free day.
98. “Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder”. I consider you to be the most beautiful woman on earth because of your ability to share love and positive vibes. I, therefore, wish that as you share love, much more love would come back to you. Good morning, sweetie.
99. I wish you endless joy and unlimited happiness. Have a fantastic Monday.
100. Every day is magical but today being the start of the workday you need all the luck you can get. So I wish you a magical Monday, and a week filled with plenty of luck. Good morning, have a blessed week.
Read also: 55 January Quotes, Wishes, and Messages Which Blessed Year
Every day we strive for pleasure, love, power, and more vitality, but on Mondays, our race slows down. It’s just that after the holiday, Monday is the loneliest day of the week.
Monday is the first day of the week, and everyone gets busy. So, everyone should get over the weekend’s sloth and start the work week with a positive attitude.
Oh! It’s Monday Morning, so bring a cute smile to your loved ones’ faces!
Send lovely Happy Monday Morning Messages and wishes to motivate your friends and family. Now share and make their Monday.