Jack Harlow, an authentic American rapper, jumped into the music industry when he began to rap in his 12-years-old.
At that time, he and his own friend, Copeland, made a CD with the tile of Rippin’ and Rappin’ by using a microphone from Guitar Hero and a laptop.
Surprisingly, his very first CD was successfully sold at their school.
Who already have thought that his creative starting point led to his success several years later.
Four years later, in 2015, he finally made his debut EP, The Handsome Harlow, in November 2015. That EP was released under sonaBLAST! record label.
In 2016, after he graduated from high school, he made a release of his own mixtape, 18.
One year later, Jack Harlow got his grand popularity by releasing some singles, Routine and Dark Knight, which was included in his mixtape, Gazebo.
Jack then held a Gazebo Tour starting from 2017’s end year to January 2018.
He didn’t stop there because he continued his career in 2018, by releasing his mixtape, Loose. In that year, he also did a North American tour until December.
In 2020, Jack made a release of What’s Poppin which became wildly popular as a TikTok song in 2021.
Next, he was featured in Industry Baby, a single by Lil Nas, which went to the first position of Billboard Hot 100.
Read also: Elizabeth Liz Gillies – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Real Name: Jackman Thomas Harlow
- Stage Name: Jack Harlow
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: March 13, 1998
- Birthplace: Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: American
- Height: 190 cm (6’2″)
- Weight: 77 kg (169 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Rapper, Songwriter
- Education: Highland Middle School, Atherton High School, Georgia State University
- Hobbies: Rapping
- Parents: Brian Harlow (father), Maggie Harlow (mother)
- Siblings: Clayborn Harlow (brother)
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: Jack Harlow Official
- Twitter: @jackharlow
- Instagram: @jackharlow
- TikTok: @missionaryjack
- YouTube: Jack Harlow Official
- Hip-hop is Jack’s favorite music genre.
- He is a Gen Z line.
- Jack was raised in a horse farm family.
- His mother works as a businesswoman.
- She has Irish and French descent.
- Jack always wanted to be the first hip-hop artist that can make Louisville popular.
- Jack once called for police to be fired after grabbing a woman’s neck outside his show.
- Aiming to focus on his music career, he moved to Atlanta in 2018.
- For him, Atlanta is a more active city than Kentucky, his own hometown.
- He loves to listen to Hell Hath No Furry album from Clipse when he moved to Atlanta.
- He was labeled as a nerd kid when he was younger.
- When Jack was 8 years old, he once learned some words to White & Nerdy from Weird Al Yankovic.
- Jack loves to do freestyle at his school hall.
- He doesn’t want his appearance to become a gimmick.
- He just wants people to see him as an artist who makes good music.
- Jack didn’t want to appear on MTV reality show as an upcoming rapper.
- Jack’s relationship with women is his inspiration for making music.
- He thinks that his music feels nostalgic and takes his fans back to the 2009-2010 era.
- At Jack’s studio, he loves to record his songs with a big party.
- Jack is really an authentic person.
- He once got sober during the high school year.
- Jack never gets involved with drugs.
- His ideal type is a woman who was born in the ’70s and has dark hair.
- His net worth is around $4 million.
Read also: Pink Sweat$ – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
Jack Harlow is such a big inspiration. He is authentic, original, and doesn’t try to copy anyone else’s creativity. Such a good role model!