Already landing her first acting career in 2014, Joo Min Kyung started her journey by portraying Jin Mi in a JTBC series, Steal Heart or also known as Yoo Na’s Street.
After that, Min Kyung then appeared again in a JTBC drama the following year, This Is My Love (2015).
During that year, this Cancer actress also made an appearance for another drama entitled Heard It Through the Grapevine (2015).
Min Kyung then came back to the acting industry in 2018 after taking 3 years hiatus from 2015.
Her first acting project after hiatus happened in 2018 when she acted for several dramas, such as Something In The Rain and Sketch.
Not only in dramas, but Min Kyung also acted in the movie America Town (2018) and the TV movie Understanding the Electrical Shock (2018).
In 2019, she expanded her career by appearing more in a movie entitled Crazy Romance.
That career then was followed by her next acting project in various K-Dramas, such as One Spring Night (2019), Soul Mechanic (2020), Jirisan (2021), and Green Mothers’ Club (2022).
Read also: Kim Gyu Ri – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Real Name: Joo Min Kyung (주민경)
- Stage Name: Joo Min Kyung (주민경)
- Nickname: Min Kyung
- Birthday: July 6, 1989
- Birthplace: South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: South Korean
- Height: 169 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @jumingyung
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Min Kyung often posted pictures about her and Oh Jung Se during the filming process of Jirisan.
- She really enjoyed that production process.
- Min Kyung loves to wear hats.
- She enjoys doing some activities outside.
- Min Kyung has a really artistic soul.
- Her ideal type is…
Read also: Kim Hee Sun – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Crazy Romance (2019), as Joo Hee
- America Town (2018)
- Drama Special: Understanding of Electric Shock (KBS2 | 2019), as Ko Nam Young
- Green Mothers’ Club (JTBC | 2022), as Yoon Joo
- Jirisan (tvN | 2021), as Lee Yang Sun
- Soul Mechanic (KBS2 | 2020), as Kong Ji Sun
- One Spring Night (MBC | 2019), as Lee Jae In
- Sketch (JTBC | 2018), as Lee Soo Young
- Something in the Rain (JTBC | 2018), as Geum Bo Ra
- Heard It Through the Grapevine (SBS | 2015), as Noo Ri’s colleague
- This is My Love (JTBC | 2015), as Nan Sil
- Steal Heart (JTBC | 2014), as Jin Mi
Even though Joo Min Kyung has just started her career several years ago, it seems that her career will be brighter than ever. Fighting, Min Kyung!