Lee Da Hee started her career by joining the 2002 SBS Super Elite Model Contest when she was just a 17-years-old teenage girl. In that competition, she became a finalist.
Two years later, in 2004, Da Hee then debuted as an actress in a K-Drama called Into the Storm. One year later, she appeared again in Sad Love Story.
This tall actress then expanded her acting career by starring in the 2008 movie, Mother and Daughters.
In 2010, she appeared in Running Man. Even though she was just a guest, she gained a lot of attention from that show.
Da Hee then continued her acting career in 2011, by acting in Royal Family, I Need Romance, Birdie Buddy, and Go! Mrs. Go!
Starting in 2012, she starred in several K-Dramas, such as Welcome Rain to My Life (2012), I Hear Your Voice (2013), Secret (2013), Big Man (2014), and Mrs. Cop (2015).
In 2016, Da Hee then decided to sign a contract with Studio Santa Claus Entertainment.
After that, she came back into the drama world by starring again in The Beauty Inside (2018), Search: WWW (2019), and L.U.C.A.: The Beginning (2021).
Read also: Byeon Woo Seok – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
- Real Name: Lee Da Hee (이다희)
- Stage Name: Lee Da Hee (이다희)
- Also Known as: Yi Da Hui, Lee Da Hui
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: March 15, 1985
- Birthplace: Namsa-myeon, Yongin, Gyeonggi, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: South Korean
- Height: 176 cm (5’9″)
- Weight: 51 kg (112 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress, Model
- Education: Yongin High School, Sejong University
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @dahee0315
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- In 2013, she once got a controversy about her plastic surgery rumor.
- She has an antics behavior.
- Da Hee is a very competitive person.
- When she appeared in Running Man, so many people said she had great chemistry with Kwang Soo.
- Da Hee once danced Likey by TWICE when she appeared in Knowing Brothers and got a lot of positive responses from the audience.
- She actually doesn’t really like her tall body.
- She loves modeling so much because she will have to try on a lot of clothes.
- Da Hee revealed that it’s actually hard to get an acting role with her tall body by Korean standards.
- She has to bend down her body if she has to take a pic with her male actor partner.
- That habit made her neck bend forward.
- She was injured during the K-Drama Island shooting.
- Her ideal type is someone who is good at expressing her feelings and emotions.
Read also: Shin So Hyun – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
Lee Da Hee is such a multitalented performer. She can acts very well, modeling effortlessly, hosting beautifully, and attracting us completely.