Lee Je Hoon didn’t always think of becoming an actor. He even went on to major in Biotechnology during college.
After finding his true passion, he immediately switched to School of Drama at Korea National University of Arts.
After finishing his study, this Cancer man got to work right away. At the beginning of his career in 2006-2010, he appeared in many student films and indie films.
Some of his most notable works are in Just Friends? (2009), The Servant (2010), and Finding Mr. Destiny (2010).
Je Hoon finally got his breakout role in 2011. His performance in the indie film Bleak Night was widely praised.
His next role in The Front Line (2011) further announces his arrival in the film industry.
This Actor got mainstream success in 2012. At the time, he starred in the hit film hit Architecture 101. He gained even more fame for his performance in the 2012 TV series Fashion King.
Over the years, he would be even more well-known. He was involved in many hit projects, including My Paparotti (2013), Signal (2016), Where Stars Land (2018), and Move to Heaven (2021).
Read more: Stephanie Lee – Biography, Profile, Facts & Life Story
- Real Name: Lee Je Hoon (이제훈)
- Stage Name: Lee Je Hoon
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: July 4, 1984
- Birthplace: Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: Korean
- Height: 176 cm (5’9″)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actor
- Education: Korea National University of Arts
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Siblings: –
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: 이제훈
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @leejehoon_official
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: –
- As a kid, Je Hoon used to watch lots of movies.
- He is an avid movie lover.
- He used to go to a video rental shop near his childhood home really often.
- This Actor has a film production company called Hardcut.
- He is a very playful person.
- He has lots of aegyo.
- In high school, this Cancer man was a natural science major.
- He was in a Hip Hop dance club during college.
- He is a fan of Hip Hop music and likes listening to ph-1 and Code Kunst.
- His personality is ENTP.
- He has a habit of touching his ears or covering his cheeks when feeling shy.
- He is a big fan of the baseball team KIA Tigers.
- Je Hoon is seen as the moodmaker of the group.
- He loves mint-choco ice cream.
- He likes eating Skittles.
- His style is Jordan sneakers and street fashion.
- He is known for his clean image in South Korea.
- When filming Taxi Driver, the talented actor used to gave out candies to his co-stars.
- He idolizes G-Dragon of Big Bang.
- He has visited Philippines in 2015 to help out typhoon victims.
- The man from Seoul also went to Tanzania in 2017 to visit and support the refugee camp.
- If he weren’t an actor, he would like to have a cafe for people to rent movies and listen to music.
- Je Hoon is friends with the rapper Simon Dominic.
- He can’t cook.
- Some of his most favorite foods are tteokbokki and nurungji.
- He dreams of opening a theater where he can show indie movies.
- His ideal type is…
Read more: IU – Biography, Profile, Facts & Life Story
Pics of Lee Je Hoon
1. Je Hoon looking handsome in dark suit
2. His face always so sharp and perfect
3. He looks so cool with the sunglasses
4. Loving how soft and warm this photoshoot is
5. Je Hoon is definitely model material
Lee Je Hoon has made a very successful career as an actor. We definitely applaud his bravery to switch career and follow his heart. Because of that, we are able to enjoy many of his iconic roles.