NBA YoungBoy or also well-known as YoungBoy Never Broke Again started his career as a musician several years ago, when he dropped out of school and start making music.
YoungBoy made his first music in 2015, a mixtape with the title of Life Before Fame. Later, that mixtape was followed by the release of Mind of Menace, Mind of Menace 2, and also Before I Go.
After this Libra rapper began to release his next mixtape, 38 Baby, in 2016, he got more recognition and attention from the public.
Slowly, he gained popularity after he made another mixtape, Mind of Menace 3, in November 2016.
In 2017, YoungBoy made released an MV, 41, which featured several musicians, such as Yo Gotti, 21 Savage, Young Thug, Boosie Badazz, and also Meek Mill.
It was such one of his big achievements throughout his career, because no longer after that, one of his mixtapes, Al YoungBoy peaked into the 24th position for the Billboard 200.
YoungBoy made another big achievement in January 2018, when he released Outside Today and got the 31st position for the Billboard Hot 100.
Three months later, he released his first studio album, Until Death Call My Name, on April 27, 2018.
He then entered the top positions of the 2019 YouTube’s Top Music Artists in the United States.
Besides, he also got the 9th position as the best-selling artist for the 2019 Billboard Mid-Year Charts.
Later, YoungBoy then continued to release his mixtapes and songs, such as Still Flexin, Still Steppin (2020), 38 Baby 2 (2020), Top (2020), Sincerely, Kentrell (2021), and Colors (2022).
Read also: Peggy Fulford – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- Real Name: Kentrell DeSean Gaulden
- Stage Name: NBA YoungBoy / YoungBoy
- Nickname: Lil Top, NBA YoungBoy, YoungBoy
- Birthday: October 20, 1999
- Birthplace: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- Height: 173 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: 75 kg (165 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Rapper
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Sherhonda Gaulden (mother)
- Siblings: BWay Yungy (brother), Ken Gaulden (brother)
- Girlfriend: Jania Jackson (ex), Nisha (ex), Starr Dejanee (ex), Niya (ex), Jazlyn Mychelle
- Children: Kayden, Kacey, Kamiri, Kentrell, Kodi Capri, Armani, Taylin
- Facebook: NBA YoungBoy Official
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- TikTok: @nba_youngboy110
- YouTube: YoungBoy Never Broke Again
- YoungBoy once featured his sons, Kacey and Kayden, in his MV, Kacey Talk.
- He was once arrested by the U.S. Marshals in 2016 before he began his concert in Texas.
- He also was in jail until 2017.
- YoungBoy was involved in Miami’s shooting incident in 2019 and injured his own girlfriend.
- Many people praise his melodic voice and high-energy vocals.
- He is one of the musicians who is consistent in making music.
- Some parties admitted that he has a “rapid-fire pace” as his work ethic.
- YoungBoy once broke his own neck while doing wrestling when he was just a toddler.
- He got head brace injury during childhood.
- His father spent his 55 years in prison.
- He majorly got affection from his grandmother.
- His grandmother died after he was free from the detention center.
- He doesn’t want to marry in his life.
- YoungBoy only wants to date some girls and live with them.
- He couldn’t focus on his study, thus he dropped out of his school.
- Vin Diesel is his favorite actor.
- His favorite actress is Jennifer Lawrence.
- His favorite dishes are Mexican foods.
- His ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $6 million.
Read also: NLE Choppa – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
NBA YoungBoy might get into several legal issues that sometimes become a burden for his career. Oppositely, he never gets tired to still being creative and satisfy his fans by his masterpiece.