Sarah Jeffery is a Canadian actress, singer, and dancer. She’s best recognized for starring in Shades of Blue (2016–2018) and Descendants franchise on Disney Channel.
Moreover, she’s also known for taking the lead role in Charmed (2018–2022).
She began pursuing a career in the entertainment industry by starring in dramatic and melodic creations at three years old.
Later on, she chose to extend her scope of work to TV series and movies. She got her first acting job in 2013 in the movie Aliens in the House.
A couple of months after that, an opportunity for a better acting job came into her hands and she was projected for the TV series Rogue (2013).
From that point onward, she was offered major roles in the TV series Wayward Pines and the movie Descendants, both released in 2015.
Following the success of the movie Descendants (2015), she was assigned the same role for the side project of the original big-screen titled Descendants: Wicked World (2015).
Besides being an actress, she also strived as a singer. So far, she has had a couple of singles on which she has worked, such as Even the Stars (2020) and Queen of Mean (2019).
Read also: Adrianne Palicki – Biography, Profile, Trivia, Family & Net Worth
- Real Name: Sarah Marie Jeffery
- Stage Name: Sarah Jeffery
- Nickname: Sarah
- Birthday: April 3, 1996
- Birthplace: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: Canadian
- Religion: Christian
- Professions: Actress, Singer, Dancer
- Education: Langley Fine Arts School
- Hobbies: Acting, singing, dancing
- Facebook: Sarah Jeffrey
- Twitter: @sarahjeffery
- Instagram: @sarahmjeffery
- TikTok: @sarahmariejeffery
- YouTube: Sarah Jeffery Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 160 cm (5’3”)
- Weight: 53 kg (117 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 34-26-35 (Bust -34, Waist -26, and Hips -35 inches)
- Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Father: Lee Jeffery
- Mother: Teresa Jeffery
- Brother: –
- Sister: Hannah Jeffery
Boyfriend & Dating History
She’s one of the different girls linked romantically to Justin Bieber around 2016.
Back then, media reported that they were seen together on Jennifer Lopez’s concer in Las Vegas. Sarah and Justin were spotted wearing matching black shirt and walked back to his hotel.
The report made rounds only a month after he’s rumored to hook up with Kourtney Kardashian. A couple of weeks later, he’s spotted kissing Hailey Baldwin, which now has become his wife.
So, there’s a high possibility that Sarah and Justin were only engaged in short-term, casual relationship.
The rumors of her and Nick being a couple had been circultating since the first premiere of Charmed 2018, where they became co-stars.
She shared snippets of them seemingly having a bowling date in 2019. Fans were conceived that it was a lowkey relationship confirmation.
He also shared their picture around a month later, with the caption describing his “proud” feelings of her.
Their relationship seemed to be going strong for about two years.
That bein said, she stopped sharing their pictures around early 2021. Fans believed they hadn’t been together anymore since then. Neither of the party had ever addressed their breakup rumors.
Various sources estimated her net worth to be between $1.5 million and $2 million. Sarah seemed to mainly earn her income from acting and working as musician.
For her portrayal of Princess Audrey in Descendants, which officially marked her breakthrough career, Sarah’s reportedly getting paid $16 thousand to $18 thousand per episode.
- Sarah likes to post dance videos on her Instagram account.
- In the wake of researching how animals are treated in the meat business, she decided to quit any pretense of eating animal products for the sake of them.
- She gags at seeing carrots, yet she likes eating carrot cake.
- Sarah is of Mexican and Italian descent.
- She always thought she would grow up watching out for others’ concerns in the clinical field, either as a pediatric medical caretaker or dental specialist.
- Sarah is obsessed with anything related to Kate Spade.
- She feels she shares a lot of comparable characteristics with Maggie Vera from the TV series Charmed (2018).
- Sarah is a fan of actors Mark Ruffalo, Ricky Gervais, and Thandie Newton because they always stand up for what they believe in.
- She grew up watching the animated series Scooby-Doo Where Are You! (1969) and loved Daphne Blake as a character a lot that she named her stuffed doll after her.
- Sarah hates ranch dressing more than anything.
- Her ideal type is…
Read also: Pia Mia – Biography, Profile, Trivia, Family & Net Worth
- Year of the Fox (2022), as Ivy Reid
- Dead End (2022), as Bella and the producer
- End Live-Shackle Slaughter PSA (2020), as self
- Happy 20th Anniversary Mercy for Animals (2019), as self
- McDonald’s Cruelty (2019), as self
- Dalia (2019), as a supporting character
- Descendants 3 (2019), as Audrey
- Daphne & Velma (2018), as Daphne Blake
- Be Somebody (2016), as Emily Lowe
- Across the Line (2015), as Jayme Crawley
- Descendants: Set It Off! (2015), as Audrey
- Descendants (2015), as Audrey
- Aliens in the House (2013), as Katie
- Descendants: The Royal Wedding (Disney Channel | 2021), as Audrey
- Wicked Woods: A Descendants Halloween Story (Disney Channel | 2019), as Audrey
- Audrey’s Royal Return: A Descendants Short Story (Disney Channel | 2019), as Audrey
- Robot Chicken (Adult Swim | 2019), as Prinzessin
- Charmed (The WB | 2018), as Maggie Vera
- The X-Files (Fox | 2018), as Brianna Stapleton
- Shades of Blue (NBC | 2016), as Cristina Santos
- Descendants: Wicked World (Disney Channel | 2015), as Audrey
- Descendants: School of Secrets (Disney Channel | 2015), as Audrey
- Wayward Pines (Fox | 2015), as Amy Breslow
- Rogue (DirecTV | 2013), as Evie Travis
- Mercy for Animals Hope Gala: Virtual Red Carpet (MFA | 2021), as a guest
- The Disney Family Singalong (Disney Channel | 2020), as a guest
- 8 Bit Melody Challenge (Seventeen | 2020), as a guest
- Voices of Compassion II (Apple | 2020), as a performer
- Disney Hall of Villains (Disney Channel | 2019), as a performer
- Descendants 3: Fashion Night (Disney Channel | 2019), as a guest
- Descendants 3: Break This Down (Disney Channel | 2019), as a guest
- Mercy for Animals: Hidden Heroes Gala (MFA | 2018), as the host
- Hometown to Hollywood (Apple | 2016), as a guest
- Suffer (2021), as the main singer
- Even the Stars (2020), as the main singer
- Queen of Mean (2019), as the main singer
- Set It Off (2015), as the co-singer
- 2015 Leo Awards – Best Supporting Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series – Rogue
“Good can exist in bad, and bad can exist in good. It’s not black and white.”
“Goose down is super-unethical, and it’s unnecessary. There are a lot of alternatives that are sustainable and just as warm.”
“I’ve learned so much about what you can do to help animals, the environmental issues around meat production.”
“I only support cruelty-free brands, and I hope that more brands stop testing on animals because it’s just completely unnecessary and barbaric.”
“I think magic and fantasy are very attractive, especially in the day and age we’re living in. How amazing would it be to use your powers for good? We definitely tackle that in ‘Charmed.'”
“I’m not supporting any companies that cause harm to animals.”
“I think that if everyone knew how meat and dairy was being produced, they wouldn’t eat it.”
“Going vegan was the best choice I could have made because I’ve learned so much about what you can do to help animals.”
“If you love animals and you care for them… don’t wear them, because they have feelings and personalities just like humans do.”
“I actually wanted to be a nurse, of all things.”
“I’ve always felt happiest entertaining.”
Sarah Jeffery is a multi-talented and passionate actress and has racked up a lot of supporters and admirers throughout her career as a budding actress.