Seo Young Hee first started her acting career in 1998. At the time, she got a small role in the film Bye June. She then had several more roles, including in the TV series Exciting Change.
Unfortunately, this actress didn’t manage to get much attention at the beginning of her career.
She mostly got supporting or small roles. This includes the TV series Sad Goodbye (2005) and Dal Ja’s Spring (2007).
Young Hee began to gain popularity in 2008. At the time, she starred in the film The Chaser. Although her role is only a supporting one, she got lots of attention for her performance.
This actress received several Best Supporting Actress in award shows and managed to win Best Actress award in Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival.
In 2010, she got a leading role in the film Bedevilled. It was a hit in South Korea and became one of Young Hee’s turning points as an actress.
She also got several Best Actress awards in various award shows.
Following her newfound success, the woman from Seoul had many more roles in films and series.
Some of her most well-known works can be found in A Thousand Kisses (2011), Madonna (2015), and Secret Mother (2018).
Read more: Han Chae Young – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
- Real Name: Seo Young Hee (서영희)
- Stage Name: Seo Young Hee
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: June 13, 1980
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: Korean
- Height: 166 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: 46 kg (101 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Dongguk University
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Husband: anonymous (married 2011)
- Facebook: –
- Instagram: @02leela
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: –
- Young Hee is signed under Studio Santa Claus Entertainment.
- She has a clean image as a celebrity.
- She got into a controversy after starring in Joseon Exorcist.
- This actress has released an apology for the controversy.
- She thinks that becoming famous it’s easier to get jobs.
- She doesn’t like talking about herself randomly.
- Her grandmother likes watching her on dramas to check her wellbeing.
- She doesn’t watch her dramas or films with family.
- She finds watching herself quite embarrassing.
- The woman from Seoul doesn’t mind playing the role of a divorcee.
- She wants to be recognized as great actress by people young and old.
- She has admitted to choosing her roles based on its’ significance.
- Young Hee has performed in several musical theater, including Moskito (1999), A Dangerous Star Like That (2000), and Statement (2001).
- She got married to a non-celebrity in 2011.
- The wedding ceremony was held in Coex Intercontinental Hotel in Seoul.
- She refused any sponsorship for her wedding.
- This Gemini woman has two daughters born in 2016 and 2020.
- She has admitted to never talk about her job unless her husband opens the conversation.
- Her ideal type is…
Read more: Lee Elijah – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
Pics of Seo Young Hee
1. Young Hee looks beautiful in this outfit
2. Love her soft-makeup here
3. She looks so glamorous in black
4. The fluffy sweater looks really good on her
5. Beautiful photo-shoot with her baby
Seo Young Hee might have a slow start on her acting career. It’s nice to see her finally gain the recognition she deserved.