Sidney Starr is an American rapper and actress. She’s most recognized for her appearance in the ninth season of Love and Hip Hop: New York (2018–2019).
Her name began to be well-known in the public eye back in 2010 after she announced to the public about her dating news with Chingy, an American rapper.
Two years later, in 2012, Sidney then made a confirmation video that it was actually a lie and apologized to the public.
After several times, this Aquarius influencer then develops her social media to be more presentable and gain more popularity.
Later, Sidney then made her appearance on various reality shows on TV.
Those reality shows were Lifetime’s Atlanta Plastic, VH1’s Black Ink Crew: Chicago, and even E!’s Botched.
In 2018, Sidney joined the 9th season of Love and Hip Hop.
Because of her stardom and busy schedule, she later asked Rich Dollaz to be her manager to manage her schedule.
- Real Name: Sidney Starr
- Stage Name: Sidney Starr
- Nickname: Sidney
- Birthday: February 5, 1989
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: American
- Religion: –
- Profession: Rapper, Actress
- Education: Bogan High School
- Hobbies: Singing, dancing
- Facebook: Sidney Starr Favors
- Twitter: @sidneystardance
- Instagram: @sidneystarrbad
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: 58 Kg (128 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34 (Bust -34, Waist -24, and Hips -34 inches)
- Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
Chingy was linked romantically with Sidney around 2012. As she has already came out as a transgender by the time, he revealed about how he lost a record deal due to the news.
He shared about how he met her, who at that time worked as Ludacris’ backup dancer, and how she asked for him to take a photo together. Turned out, the photo was used by Sidney to make a claim about their relationship.
He opened up about how that made him feel traumatized. Since then, she has made an apology over the issue, citing about how she “was young af and made a mistake.”
She reportedly dated O’block in 2013. Not much is known about their relationship except that the romance was short-lived.
In October 2021, the dating rumors between Sidney and Darius began to spread. Apparently, in a now-deleted Instagram story, she made a claim that they have been dating since February that year.
That being, he denied the rumors, citing that “these rumors that are not true.”
She’s estimated to own $4 million to $5 million of net worth. She appeared to built her net worth through working in the entertainment industry.
- She is confident with her transgender identity.
- She also once got a relationship rumor with Darius McCrary.
- Sidney said that her journey to be a transgender female is so hard.
- She finds it difficult to announce to the world that she is transgender.
- Sidney finally chooses to ignore her haters.
- Sidney loves fashion so much.
- She always does everything she wants to improve her style.
- She loves to take a photo in her bikini.
- Crop tops are her favorite fashion items.
- Sidney is a music lover.
- She loves to sing and dance.
- Hip hop is Sidney’s favorite genre.
- Beyonce and Drake are her favorite musicians.
- She wants to be a popular TV reality star.
- Her ideal type is…
Read also: Elizabeth Anderson Martin – Biography, Profile, Facts, Family & Life Story
- The Chi (Showtime ⏐ 2021), as Interviewer
- Boomerang (BET ⏐ 2020), as Stripper 1
- Empire (FOX ⏐ 2019), as Fan
- Star (FOX ⏐ 2016), as Dallas
- DejaVu Miami (NowThatsTV ⏐ 2022), as herself
- Baddies South: The Reunion (The Zeus Network ⏐ 2022), as herself
- American Gangster: Trap Queens (BET ⏐ 2022), as herself
- Baddies ATL: The Reunion (BET ⏐ 2021), as herself
- Baddies ATL (The Zeus Network ⏐ 2021), as herself
- Joseline’s Cabaret: Auditions (The Zeus Network ⏐ 2020), as herself
- VH1: Unveiled (VH1 ⏐ 2019), as herself
- Love and Hip Hop: New York (VH1 ⏐ 2018–2019), as herself
- Black Ink Crew: Chicago (VH1 ⏐ 2017), as herself
- Botched (E! ⏐ 2017), as herself
- Girlfriends and Champagne (Tubi ⏐ 2016), as herself
- Atlanta Plastic (Lifetime ⏐ 2015–2016), as herself
- Maury (Syndication ⏐ 2015–2011), as herself
“All I’mma say is, just don’t make the same mistakes twice. So, DaBaby he gon’ have to deal with the repercussions,” said Starr. “He’ll be fine in about a year or two. Let’s just…make sure you watch your mouth and then now you gotta be more LGBT friendly.”
“I actually DMed him[DaBaby], I said, ‘Baby now, you need to befriend a popular trans woman like myself. Let’s be friends. Hang out. So you can show the world that you cool with the community.”
“I don’t think either I or Darius knew how hard that this was gonna hit. Society was not ready for this at all. He’s a very good friend of mine. That’s all I’mma say.”
“I’m only human. I come from a very scratchy past, but I will say this: I am all about positivity. Ms. Starr is coming with nothing but love and positivity and I want everyone to know that just because I have a past with something like that does not mean I’m that same type of person now.”
“There are a lot of pictures out there with me and celebrities. But there is one that I did not put out there, me and Lil’ Wayne used to hang out. It wasn’t close, he really just hit it and quit it.”
Sidney Starr never gives up to reach her own dream to be a TV star even though she faces a lot of difficulties. Keep up the good work!