Vivi started her journey in the entertainment industry in 2011, when she first had a modeling job in Hong Kong with her English name, Viian Wong.
After watching some MVs by Big Bang and 2NE1, Vivi then decided to be a K-Pop idol.
To pursue her dream, she then became a background singer for Jony Wong a student for one of Hong Kong’s vocal trainers.
Not only learn the proper techniques to be a singer, but she also learned how to dance until 2016.
After doing a lot of learning, she then was discovered by BlockBerry Creative and shortly became a trainee in 2016.
She became a part of LOONA’s first sub-unit, LOONA 1/3, on 13th March 2017 by releasing Love & Live. She then made a release for her first solo EP called ViVi on 17th April 2017.
She finally made her official debut alongside LOONA on 19th August 2018 by releasing [+ +] as the debut EP.
- Real Name: Wong Gaahei (黃珈熙)
- Stage Name: Vivi (비비)
- Nickname: BB Cream, Pya Pya
- Birthday: December 9, 1996
- Birthplace: Tuen Mun District, New Territories, Hong Kong
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: Hongkongers
- Position: Vocalist, Rapper
- Height: 160 cm (5’3″)
- Weight: 42 kg (92 lbs)
- Blood Type: B
- Religion: –
- Profession: Singer, Dancer, Rapper
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Travelling, Eating delicious food, Watching movies.
- Parents: –
- Siblings: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- YouTube: –
- Vivi has an English name, Viian Wong, and a Korean name, Hwang A Ra.
- She is part of LOONA 1/3.
- Vivi is considered as ‘The April Girl’
- When she did an audition, Vivi sang Jolin Tsai’s song.
- Her representative animal is the deer.
- Pastel rose is her representative color.
- She has a brother and a sister who are younger than her.
- Among LOONA members, she has the highest flexibility.
- Her shoe measurement is 225 for Korean measurement and 35 for Hongkong measurement.
- In the group, Vivi is the oldest member.
- She loves chicken so much.
- She always practices speaking Korean all the time and Haseul often helps her.
- She first had a decision to be a K-Pop idol when she watched 2NE1 and Big Bang’s MV.
- She had so many struggles when she was just a trainee because of her limitation in speaking and listening to Korean.
- HyunA is Vivi’s biggest role model.
- She became a model pre-debut with Viian Wong as her name.
- She debuted with LOONA when the group released Everyday I Love You, on 16th April 2016.
- She went to Busan to shot her video.
- Vivi loves eating spicy foods, bulgogi, Korean pancakes, bibimbap, chocolate cake, and fish cake.
- She also loves everything that looks pretty and does some massages.
- She really hates weather that is too extreme, some annoying thingy, and insects.
- She is really good at falling asleep so fast.
- Initially, Vivi’s Dad didn’t agree with her decision to be a K-Pop idol and moved to South Korea.
- When Vivi was just a 17-year-old teenager, she already had a career as a model.
- Health is her interest.
- She always shares her food because she loves cooking.
- Her ideal type is…
Pics of Vivi
1. Vivi looks so adorably chic with that tweed two-piece suit
2. Even she is cuter than the doll
3. She is so pretty in this hair color
4. Vivi and nature can’t be separated
5. Cutie Vivi looks cuter than the cutest puppy
Vivi isn’t just a talented singer, but she is also a very good model. Even though she has been facing a lot of struggles, she keeps doing what she believes as her dream. Keep up the good work, girl!