Long before his debut, Wonho was a trainee of Starship Entertainment. When he was still a trainee for this agency, he was in Nu Boyz, a project group, in 2014.
In the same year, he joined No.Mercy as a contestant. This Pisces man then finally won that survival show and successfully become one of the members of Monsta X.
Wonho finally made her debut with Monsta X on May 14, 2015, by releasing an EP called Trespass. During that time, he was also a songwriter, song composer, and song arranger.
However in October 2019, his agency, Starship Entertainment, made an announcement about his departure from the group.
Several months later, on April 10, 2020, he finally signed with another subsidiary of his previous agency, Highline Entertainment.
He then made a release of his very first solo mini-album called Love Synonim Pt.1 on August 9, 2020.
Read also: SOHLHEE – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
- Real Name: Lee Ho Seok (이호석)
- Stage Name: Wonho (원호)
- Nickname: Shin Ho Seok, Bunny
- Birthday: March 1, 1993
- Birthplace: Sanbon-dong, Gunpo, Gyeonggi, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: South Korean
- Height: 178 cm (5’10”)
- Weight: 77 kg (170 lbs)
- Blood Type: B
- Religion: –
- Profession: Singer, Dancer
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Going out with friends, Playing video games
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: Wonho Official
- Twitter: @official_wonho
- Instagram: @iwonhoyou
- YouTube: WONHO OFFICIAL / ohhoho 오호호
- TikTok: @official_wonho
- VLive: 원호 (WONHO)
- He has a brother who is younger than him who is already married.
- Before he becomes a performer, he was an ulzzang.
- He once joined No Mercy as a contestant.
- Wonho was announced as one of Monsta X members as the 5th trainee.
- When he was an ulzzang, he was often called Shin Hoseok.
- Wonho once made an appearance for a TV show called Ulzzang Shidae Season 3.
- He trained for approximately 3 years.
- He often brings bunny dolls and bought them to be given to his group and some staff.
- He idolizes Kanye West so much.
- Wonho is afraid of heights and he had to film Hero MV with some medications.
- He loves to work out, swim, and do Taekwondo.
- Initially, he wanted to be a Taekwondo athlete, but he finally got an injury.
- He loves doing at least 300 push-ups when he is doing some rest.
- Among other Monsta X members, he was a member with the longest training period.
- Actually, he was supposed to debut alongside Shownu, Gun, and Jooheon in a group called NubOyz.
- He actually became a leader for Monsta X before they debuted, but the rest of the members picked Shownu as their new leader.
- Wonho has 3 tattoos on her body.
- He is a very bright and calm person, but he will get upset very easily.
- Her fellow member, Minhyuk, admitted that he is the best selfie taker.
- He loves winter and summer.
- Red is Wonho’s most favorite color.
- He loves accessories so much.
- Wonho loves vitamins, proteins, electronics, health products, and study for song production.
- He loves to eat chicken breast, ramen, and cold noodles, but he dislikes pickled radish, liver, pizza crust, and tteokbokki.
- Among the members, he eats so much.
- Milk is Wonho’s most favorite food at the convenience store.
- He will bring protein powder to go overseas.
- Wonho said that MX are always looked cute.
- He has an opinion that the most narcissistic member in the group is Kihyun.
- Actually, he is a highly-sensitive person and very caring about his own health.
- Wonho loves wearing a lot of loose-fitted fashion outfits.
- He is good at designing his stage outfits.
- He loves wearing a perfume called Lost Cherry (Tom Ford).
- He would love to visit France, Japan, Brazil, and Spain.
- He loves to study languages, such as English and Japanese.
- Wonho is similar to Metamong (Pokemon character).
- After leaving Starship Entertainment in 2019, he signed to Highline Entertainment in April 2020.
- His debut as a soloist was in September 2020 by releasing Part.1 Love Synonym mini-album.
- His ideal type is someone who can cook ramen very well.
Read also: Gaho – Biography, Profile, Facts, & Life Story
Wonho is such a bright and honest idol. He has experienced a lot of ups and downs, but he always gets up directly. Salute!