Yujeong became famous after her debut with Brave Girls on February 16, 2016.
In her debut, she and other Brave Girls members performed the song Deepened after the original members had been on hiatus for two years.
A year later in October, Yujeong and Eunji, another member of Brave Girls, took part in a project outside of Brave Girls.
They both participated in a reboot show, called The Unit. During the show, Yujeong showed a number of performances by performing Irony, Red Flavor, and Blood, Sweat, and Tears.
Unfortunately, Yujeong was only able to survive until episode 10 in the 37th rank.
- Real Name: Nam Yu Jeong
- Stage Name: Yujeong
- Nickname: Yujeong, Squirtle, Crazy, Turtle
- Birthdate: May 2, 1991
- Birthplace: Suwon, Gyeonggi, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: South Korea
- Position: Visual, Vocalist (Brave Girls)
- Height: 163 cm (5’4″)
- Weight: 53 (116 lbs)
- Blood Type: AB
- Religion: –
- Profession: Singer, Dancer
- Education: Sungshin Women’s University Media Communications
- Hobbies: Listening to music, Reading, Walking the dogs
- Parents: –
- Siblings: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @bgyjnice
- Instagram: @braveg_yj
- Tiktok: @yjistimeless
- YouTube: 유랄라Youlalla
- Yujeong is a very cheerful person and enjoys life, but her mood is very volatile.
- In addition, she also feels that she is a hot-tempered person.
- She has studied Cantonese and quite fluent in English.
- She lived in Hong Kong at the age of 12-13.
- Yujeong has lips with a high degree of flexibility.
- She also said that she likes to talk and is always excited to communicate with other people.
- Her childhood idol was Rain, who became her big inspiration to become a singer.
- She enjoys doing some sports and mountain climbing.
- She has some Rain photos and Rain albums by her bedside.
- Similar to Minyoung, Yujeong’s desire to become a Kpop idol was once opposed by her parents for fear that she would face some difficulties.
- While she was working in the cafe, Yujeong had a chance to meet the real Brave Girls members.
- Yujeong is the most objective person when reacting to everything among the other members.
- She feels that she is the cutest person among the other members.
- If she had the chance to tour the world, she would love to visit the USA.
- Yujeong has a number of favorite foods, namely spicy food, giblets, sushi, and tteokbokki.
- Just like Minyoung, she is not able to consume much alcohol.
- She once did a photoshoot for MAXIM.
- If in the future there is a possibility of disbanding, Yujeong would like to concentrate on her studies or become a host of shows.
- Yujeong has her ideal type, which is someone who Yujeong can’t help loving, tall, and like Rain.
Pics of Yujeong Brave Girls
1. Yujeong totally wins the award for the most fashionista idol
2. We don’t know which is prettier, the people or the sunlight
3. Yujeong’s ponytail is such an inspo
4. This yellow color has a same energy with hers
5. She’s being a gorgeous goddess in a formal suit
Our cutie Yujeong is not just a good-looking woman, but also a woman with lots of talent. She is also funny, cheerful, and makes us want to love her more. Who doesn’t agree?