Alexandra Daddario is an American actress, renowned for her ethereal beauty and spectacular acting.
One of the notable roles she has played is Annabeth Chase from the Percy Jackson franchise.
Alexandra Daddario debuted as an actress when she was sixteen years old. She played exploited adolescent Laurie Lewis in the TV series All My Children (2002).
Her first significant role following her debut was when she played Annabeth Chase in the 2010 fantasy movie Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Bolt.
Her first featuring role came three years later when she starred in the slasher movie Texas Chainsaw 3D. It was broadcast in 2013, albeit the shooting occurred nearly two years earlier.
That very year, she reprised her role as Annabeth Chase in the sequel movie Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, which immediately lifted her fame.
In 2014, She then showed up in the zombie horror comedy movie titled Burying the Ex alongside fellow actor and actress Anton Yelchin and Ashley Greene.
A year later, Alexandra Daddario made an appearance in the pilot for the Will Strength comedy series The Last Man on Earth and a brief appearance in the TV series American Horror Story: Hotel.
- Real Name: Alexandra Anna Daddario
- Stage Name: Alexandra Daddario
- Also Known as: –
- Nickname: Alexandra
- Birthday: March 16, 1986
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: American
- Height: 173 cm (5’8”)
- Weight: 61 kg (134 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Actress
Marymount Manhattan College;
Professional Children’s School;
- Hobbies: Watching TV, shopping
- Parents: Richard Daddario (Father), Christina Daddario (Mother)
- Siblings: Matthew Daddario (Brother), Catharine Daddario (Sister)
- Husband: Andrew Form (Married 2022 – )
- Boyfriends: Logan Lerman (2009 – 2015), Jason Fuchs (2006 – 2009)
- Facebook: Alexandra Daddario Official
- Twitter: @AADaddario
- Instagram: @alexandradaddario
- TikTok: @aadaddario
- YouTube: Alexandra Daddario Official
- Alexandra comes from an impressive family.
- She is of Italian, Irish, Czech, and English descent.
- Her grandfather, Emilio Q. Daddario, was a Democratic member of the United States House of
- Representatives for the State of Connecticut.
- Alexandra is a firstborn child.
- She loves animals and often works on campaigns that support animal rights.
- Her mother, Christina Daddario, is a lawyer, while her father, Richard Daddario, is a former head of the NYPD’s counter-terrorism unit.
- Alexandra is very charitable and has been involved in a lot of charities.
- She enjoys acting in horror movies.
- Her brother, Matthew Daddario, is also an actor.
- Alexandra is known for her penetrating blue eyes.
- She went to an all-girls school.
- Her parents expected her to be an attorney.
- Alexandra has a pet dog named Levon.
- She likes doing silly, random things with her friends.
- Her husband, Andrew Form, is a producer.
- Alexandra wanted to be an actress ever since she was eleven years old.
- She has learned the Meisner acting technique for years.
- Her favorite foods are omelet, grilled salmon, and M&M.
- Alexandra likes sophisticated yet sexy looks.
- She is a fan of the high-end fashion brand Dior.
- Alexandra likes listening to songs sung by Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, John Mayer, Phoenix, the Magnetic Zeros, Edward Sharpe, and Rascal Flatts.
- She can play the piano.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $8 million.
- Wildflower (2022), as Joy
- Die in a Gunfight (2021), as Mary Rathcart
- Songbird (2020), as May
- 1 Night in San Diego (2020), as Kelsey
- Lost Girls and Love Hotels (2020), as Margaret
- Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020), as Lois Lane
- Can You Keep a Secret? (2019), as Emma Corrigan and the executive producer
- Lost Transmissions (2019), as Dana Lee
- We Summon the Darkness (2019), as Alexis and the producer
- Night Hunter (2018), as Rachel
- We Have Always Lived in the Castle (2018), as Constance Blackwood
- When We First Met (2018), as Avery
- Rampage (2018), as Scuba Diver
- The Layover (2017), as Kate
- The House (2017), as Corsica
- Baywatch (2017), as Summer Quinn
- Baked in Brooklyn (2016), as Kate
- Marvel Avengers Academy (2016), as Janet Van Dyne
- The Choice (2016), as Monica
- San Andreas: Dwayne Johnson to the Rescue (2015), as self
- San Andreas: Gag Reel (2015), as self
- Faces Without Eyes (2015), as Iris
- San Andreas (2015), as Blake Gaines
- Battlefield: Hardline (2015), as Dune Alpert
- Burying the Ex (2014), as Olivia
- Life in Text (2013), as Haley
- Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (2013), as Annabeth Chase
- Texas Chainsaw 3D (2013), as Heather Miller
- Hall Pass (2011), as Paige
- Making of ‘Bereavement’ (2011), as self
- Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief: Deleted Scenes (2010), as Annabeth Chase
- Odd Jobs (2010), as Cassie Stetner
- Bereavement (2010), as Allison Miller
- Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief (2010), as Annabeth Chase
- Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience (2009), as Girlfriend
- The Attic (2007), as Ava Strauss
- The Babysitters (2007), as Barbara Yates
- The Hottest State (2006), as Kim
- Pitch (2006), as Alex
- The Squid and the Whale (2005), as Girl
- Mayfair Witches (AMC | 2023), as Rowan Fielding
- The White Lotus (HBO | 2021), as Rachel Patton
- The Girlfriend Experience (Starz | 2021), as Tawny
- Why Women Kill (CBS | 2019), as Jade
- After Hours with Josh Horowitz (MTV | 2018), as self
- Do You Want to See a Dead Body? (YouTube Red | 2017), as self
- Logan Paul: Summer Saga (YouTube | 2017), as self
- Robot Chicken (Adult Swim | 2016), as Theresa Johnson
- Workaholics (Comedy Central | 2016), as Donna
- American Horror Story: Hotel (FX | 2015), as Natacha Rambova
- The Last Man on Earth (Fox | 2015), as Victoria
- New Girl (Fox | 2014), as Michelle
- Married (FX | 2014), as Ella the Waitress
- True Detective (HBO | 2014), as Lisa Tragnetti
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FXX | 2012), as Ruby Taft
- Parenthood (NBC | 2011), as Rachel
- White Collar (USA Network | 2009), as Kate
- Nurse Jackie (Showtime | 2009), as Young Woman
- Life on Mars (ABC | 2009), as Emily ‘Rocket Girl’ Wyatt
- Damages (FX | 2009), as Lily Arsenault
- The Sopranos (HBO | 2006), as Another Woman
- Conviction (NBC | 2006), as Vanessa
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (NBC | 2005), as Lisa Wellesley
- Law & Order (NBC | 2004), as Samantha Beresford
- All My Children (ABC | 2002), as Laurie Lewis
- The 74th Primetime Emmy Awards (ABC | 2022), as a guest
- Carpool Karaoke (Apple TV+ | 2022), as a guest
- The 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards (TNT | 2022), as a guest
- The 2021 ESPY Awards (ABC | 2022), as the host
- Hollywood Insider (YouTube | 2021), as a guest
- Life is Short with Justin Long (YouTube | 2020), as a guest
- Hollywood First Look Features (YouTube | 2020), as a guest
- The IMDb Show (YouTube | 2019), as a guest
- The Late Late Show with James Corden (CBS | 2019), as a guest
- Entertainment Tonight Canada (Global Television Network | 2018), as a guest
- Harry (Syndication | 2018), as a guest
- Celebrity Page (Reelz | 2017), as a guest
- Build (AOL On | 2017), as a guest
- E! Live from the Red Carpet (E! | 2017), as a guest
- Extra (Fox | 2017), as a guest
- Seven Bucks Digital Studios (YouTube | 2017), as a guest
- Circus Halligalli (ProSieben | 2017), as a guest
- Dish Nation (Fox | 2017), as a guest
- Today (Nine Network | 2017), as a guest
- Late Night with Seth Meyers (NBC | 2017), as a guest
- Live with Kelly and Ryan (ABC | 2017), as a guest
- 2017 Billboard Music Awards (NBC | 2017), as a guest
- Access Hollywood (NBC | 2017), as a guest
- 2017 MTV Movie & TV Awards (MTV | 2017), as the host
- The Screen Junkies Show (YouTube | 2017), as a guest
- 6th Annual NFL Honors (ABC | 2017), as the host
- 2016 MTV Movie Awards Pre-Show (MTV | 2016), as a guest
- Janela Indiscreta (RTP | 2015), as a guest
- Up Close with Carrie Keagan (VH1 | 2015), as a guest
- Entertainment Tonight (YouTube | 2015), as a guest
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! (ABC | 2015), as a guest
- Teen Choice Awards 2013 (Nickelodeon | 2013), as the host
- Chelsea Lately (E! | 2013), as a guest
- The Wendy Williams Show (BET | 2012), as a guest
- Made in Hollywood (Syndication | 2010), as a guest
- 2010 MTV Video Music Awards (MTV | 2010), as a guest
- MTV Movie Night (MTV | 2010), as a guest
- The 30th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards (CBS | 2003), as a guest
- 18th Annual Soap Opera Digest Awards (NBC | 2003), as a guest
Music Video Appearances
- Whenever You’re Around (2019) – Bootstraps
- Wait (2018) – Maroon 5
- Judy French (2017) – White Reaper
- Radioactive (2012) – Imagine Dragons
- Love Is on Its Way (2009) – Jonas Brothers
- 2022 Hollywood Critics Association TV Awards – Supporting Actress in a Broadcast Network or Cable Limited or Anthology Series – The White Lotus
- 2022 Primetime Emmy Award – Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited or Anthology Series or Movie – The White Lotus
- 2017 Teen Choice Award – Choice Movie Actress: Comedy – Baywatch
- 2015 Teen Choice Award – Choice Movie Actress: Action – San Andreas
- 2013 MTV Movie Award – Best Scared-as-S**t Performance – Texas Chainsaw 3D
- 2010 Teen Choice Award – Choice Movie: Female Breakout Star – Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
“I took Meisner for a long time. I use a lot of sense memory and, well, I wouldn’t say Method, but I can’t really avoid getting into character.”
“I’m a combination between extreme insecurity and extreme confidence.”
“It’s never a done deal until it’s a done deal.”
“You remember where you were doing each scene. ‘Oh my God, it was so hot that day.’ It’s kind of cool to see a movie that you haven’t seen in a long time and reflect on that stuff.”
“I do consider myself to be a smart, tough girl.”
“I’m a huge fan of Steve Martin. He’s hilarious, but he has this depth to him and this way of dealing with the difficult things in life with a sense of humor that I think has helped me as an actress.”
“When I was first starting out as a kid, I tried to pad my resume with everything I had ever done – ice-skate, carry a tune. I can’t dance for my life, but I can learn, so I’ll tell people I can dance. I play the piano – I’m a really good pianist, actually.”
“Boundaries move with time. It’s like being the oldest child. Your parents don’t know what to expect, but by the time the little sister comes along, it’s like, ‘Oh, staying out late with a boy – no big deal.'”
“I think I’ve learned not to take everything so seriously and just try to focus on the work the most.”
“Following your heart and working really, really hard is the best thing you can do, and just try not to be too hard on yourself.”
“I’m really easily affected by horror films. I have pretty strong reactions to them.”
“I love stories about people that, whatever situation they’re in, you can relate to them in a way.”
“I’m not afraid of falling and getting up the next day with a few bumps and bruises.”
“When I have no appointments, I spend the day in pajamas and go to the dog park in pajamas. I’m very casual.”
“Going to the darkest place you can to make yourself really upset and adding that with the physicality and running around, you can work yourself into hysteria that way.”
“I never even went to Jekyll & Hyde’s restaurant. I loved the Greenwich Village Halloween Parade, though.”
Despite her already impressive resume of acting, Alexandra Daddario still wants to explore as many roles as she can possibly try. She is truly a force to be reckoned with.