Ava Michelle landed her first entertainment career after she appeared in the 2014 reality show, Dance Moms, as a guest dancer.
At that time, she became a dancer for the Select Team in Season 4 and survived there until 4 years later.
In 2016, she tried another dance show, So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation, but she was cut in the first episode because of her height.
Ava then tried to become a runway model in 2017, where she modeled and did catwalk for New York Fashion Week.
She later joined a tour around the United States with the cast of Dance Moms in 2018, which was followed by her debut in the acting world.
Ava appeared in two episodes of the series The Bold and the Beautiful (2018) and later followed by her first major role in the acting world.
Her career breakthrough came in 2019 when she played Jodi Kreyman in the Netflix movie, Tall Girl.
Since then, she later appeared again for Tall Girl 2 in 2022, where the production process began in 2021.
- Real Name: Ava Michelle Cota
- Stage Name: Ava Michelle
- Nickname: Ava
- Birthday: April 10, 2002
- Birthplace: Fenton, Michigan, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Height: 187 cm (6’2″)
- Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Traveling
- Parents: Rick Cota (father), Jeannette Cota (mother)
- Siblings: Devon Michelle (brother)
- Boyfriend: Bryan Pearn
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @avamichelle2002
- Instagram: @ava.michelle
- TikTok: @avamichelle02
- YouTube: Ava Michelle Official
- Ava has a big passion for dancing.
- She has been learning how to dance since she was just a child.
- Ava is able to dance a variety of dance genres, such as jazz, ballet, and many more.
- Her father is a businessman.
- Ava’s mother is a housewife.
- Her body ratio is 36-28-38.
- Tom Holland is her favorite actor.
- She loves Paris as her favorite destination.
- Her ideal type is…
- Tall Girl 2 (2022), as Jodi Kreyman
- Tall Girl (2019), as Jodi Kreyman
- A Christmas Dinner (2018), as Sophia Bailey
- Mamma Mia! (2018), as Anna
- This Is Me (2018), as Olivia Newton-John
- The Bold and the Beautiful (CBS | 2018), as Forrester model
- So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation (Fox | 2016), as contestant
- Dance Moms (Lifetime | 2014-2017), as guest dancer
As an actress and dancer, Ava Michelle always keeps improving her ability and skills in the entertainment world. She also never gives up to reach her own dream. Awesome!