Brianne Howey has a very long-term career where she has played various roles in movies and TV series. She made her acting debut in the 2008 short movie Suckerpunch.
From that point forward, she secured more roles in other TV series and blockbuster movies including The Exorcist (2016), I Live with Models (2015), and Horrible Bosses 2 (2014), among others.
However, her fame did not peak until after she played a vampiric role in the 2019 TV series The Passage.
Besides being acknowledged as an actress, she has also been recognized as a Global Beauty Ambassador for the makeup brand wet ‘n wild in 2015.
In 2021, her name came back at the top after she successfully played a role of a young mother in the TV series Ginny & Georgia.
- Real Name: Brianne Nicole Howey
- Stage Name: Brianne Howey
- Nickname: Brianne
- Birthday: May 24, 1989
- Birthplace: La Cañada Flintridge, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- Height: 168 cm (5’6”)
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Actress
La Cañada High School;
Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy;
New York University;
Tisch School Of The Arts
- Hobbies: Cooking and gardening
- Parents: –
- Sibling: Calian Howey
- Boyfriend: Matt Ziering (Married 2021 – )
- Facebook: Brianne Howey Official
- Twitter: @Brianne_Howey
- Instagram: @briannehowey
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Brianne was raised by and grew up with an extremely young single mother.
- Being an entertainer was not on her radar when she was young. Instead, she said she meant to be a flight attendant.
- She went to an all-girls Catholic school where she portrays herself as a good girl.
- Brianne did not engage with acting until she joined an improv group in secondary school.
- After finishing high school, she went to New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts to study theater.
- Because of her occupation as an actress, she has been able to visit a wide range of beautiful places such as Italy, Australia, and Portugal.
- She came from a big family and loves to care for her kin.
- Brianne has been joining the fight to end racism and has likewise shown her support for LGBTQ and women’s rights.
- She and her husband, Matt Ziering, first met in a bar in Los Angeles.
- Brianne enjoys being out in nature and generally values the beauty of her surroundings.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $10 million.
- Plus One (2019), as Jess Ramsey
- Little Bitches (2018), as Sarah Richter
- Show Business (2017), as Ashlee
- Time Trap (2017), as Jackie
- XOXO (2016), as Darla
- The Lonely Whale (2016), as the Coffee Shop Hipster
- Viral (2016), as Tara Dannelly
- Super Novas (2016), as Tiffany
- Fruit Detective (2015), as Brusselia Sprout
- Horrible Bosses 2 (2014), as Candy
- On Dangerous Heels (2014), as Lizzie
- ETXR (2014), as Cece
- Backseat Driver (2013), as the Kidnapper
- Baby Ruth (2011), as Sandra Johnson
- Party Favors (2010), as Clare
- The Great Belle and Bill Slater (2010), as Belle Slater
- Appropriate Sex (2009), as Emily Givens
- Suckerpunch (2008), as Jess Ramsey
- Ginny & Georgia (Netflix | 2021), as Georgia Miller
- Dollface (Hulu | 2019), as Alison B.
- The Passage (Fox | 2019), as Shauna Babcock
- Batwoman (The CW | 2019), as Reagan Pye
- I’m Dying Up Here (Showtime | 2017), as Kay
- The Exorcist (Fox | 2016), as Kat Rance
- The Odd Couple (CBS | 2016), as Allyson
- I Live with Models (Comedy Central UK | 2015), as Scarlet
- Hawaii Five-0 (CBS | 2015), as Lia
- Scream Queens (Fox | 2015), as Melanie Dorkus
- Playing House (USA Network | 2014), as Cecilia
- Twisted (ABC Family | 2014), as Whitney Taylor
- Hart of Dixie (The CW | 2014), as Lulabelle
- Criminal Minds (CBS | 2013), as Heather Clarke
- Red Scare (YouTube | 2013), as Audrey Stone
- Twisted Tales (Fearnet | 2013), as Susan
- Baby Daddy (ABC Family | 2013), as Susie Kettle
- Revenge (ABC | 2012), as Eve
- The Middle (ABC | 2011), as Emily
- NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service (CBS | 2011), as the High School Girl
- 90210 (The CW | 2010), as Stacey
With her flawless looks, hard work, and a strong commitment to making her dreams happen, it is no wonder that Brianne Howey’s fame is soaring right now.