Carla Campra is a Spanish actress and model. She became known after starring as the lead role Julia in 90-60-90, diario secreto de una adolescente (2009).
Other notable acting works under her name are including Yo soy Bea (2008–2009), Acacias 38 (2020), and Feria: La luz más oscura (2022).
She started her career as an actress by joining the movie Atlas of Human Geography in 2007.
She kept motivating herself to follow her passion for acting, and played in the TV series The Cazadores de Hombre (2008)
Her career in acting continued by joining several TV series such as Yo Soy Bea (2006-2009), Diario Secreto de una adolescence (2009), and No soy Como tu (2010).
After entering adulthood, she worked in Veronica’s movies (2017). In previous works, she worked hard to become a talented artist by taking acting courses Dramatized Reading at the Valle-Inclan Theatre (2018).
For these reasons, Carla Campra got numerous lead roles in series, especially in television series and movies.
- Full Name: Carla Campra
- Stage Name: Carla Campra
- Nickname: Carla
- Birthday: April 16, 1999
- Birthplace: Barcelona, Spain
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Nationality: Spanish
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Actress, Model
- Education: Spanish Academy of Cinematographic Arts and Science (2019), Dramatized Reading at the Valle-Inclan Theatre (graduated 2018); Acting Course from Primera Toma Coach
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @CarlaCampra
- Instagram: @carlacampraa
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 175 cm (5’9”)
- Weight: 52 kg (114 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 32-23-33 (Bust -32, Waist -23, and Hips -33 inches)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Father: –
- Mother: Patricia Elizalde Ameriso
- Brother: Guillermo Campra
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
She has never been involved in a publicly known relationship. Carla tends to keep his personal and dating life private.
According to multiple sources, she’s estimated to own $1 million to $5 million of net worth. She possibly earns most of her income through her career as a professional actress and model.
- Carla has loved to travel since she was young; it is seen in her pictures on her social media.
- She likes to share her pictures of spending time at beaches, cities, and many more.
- Carla was born in Spanish and spoke Spanish. Also, she can speak in different languages, such as Castalian, English, and Catalan.
- She has a brother that worked together in the TV Series Aguila Roja.
- She has dark brown hair color, brown eyes, bold lips, and long hair.
- She started her career as a model on a TV show and commercial brands.
- She tried to explore her skills by taking acting courses at Primera Toma Coach.
- Her favorite beverage is coffee, based on social media posts.
- She also likes to wear accessories (an earring).
- She appeared in Vogue magazine on the model cover page in March 2019.
- Carla likes to hug her pet and play with her dog.
- Her ideal type is….
- La niña de la communion (2022), as Sara
- La manzana de oro (2022), as Vanessa
- Everybody Knows (2018), as Irene
- Verónica (2017), as Diana
- Marsella (2014), as Marta (Prima Claire)
- Ivan’s Dream (2011), as Paula
- Atlas of Human Geography (2007), as Clara niña
- Holy Family (Netflix | 2022)
- Feria: The Darkest Light (Netflix | 2022), as Sofia
- Dangerous Moms (NBC | 2019-2021), as Elisabeth Palazuelos
- The Vineyard (Amazon | 2021), as Sol Montalvo Joven
- Acacias 38 (TVE | 2020), as Daniela Stabile
- 30 Coins (HBO | 2020), as Vane
- Terror.app (Boomerang TV | 2019), as Blanca
- Different View (ABC | 2018-2019), as Flavia
- El Continental (RTVE | 2018), as Martina
- Centro medico (TVE | 2016), as Clara
- El hombre de tu vida (2016), as Eva chica
- The Collection (RTVE | 2016), as Will
- El secreto de Puente Viejo (Boomerang TV | 2016), as Clarita
- Águila Roja (La 1 of Televisión Española | 2011-2012), as Infanta Margarita
- La duquesa II (Telecinco | 2011), as Eugenia joven
- No soy como tú (2010), as Elena
- La Mari 2 (Canal Sur Televisión | 2009), as Mariona
- 90-60-90. Diario secreto de una adolescente (Antena 3 | 2009), as Julia Álvarez
- Yo soy Bea (Telecino | 2008-2009), as Paloma
- Cazadores de hombres (Antena 3 | 2008), as Laura
- Dior (2022) – Fashion
- Jimmychoo (2020) – Fashion
- Rabatjewellery (2020) – Jewellery
“If you want to live an experience that doesn’t let you leave the television, feel with your whole body, get scared, laugh, cry and give yourself goosebumps, ‘Feria’ is for that.”
“I had a time in my life that yes. I loved the fear. But it is true that every time it costs me more than a little fear.”
“I have been working all my life.”
“I remember when I was very little, three or four years old, my brother, Guillermo Campra, saying that he wanted to be an actor. So, as I have always been his number one fan.”
“After doing advertising and modeling for a while, I came to Madrid and started working in movies, series.”
“I’m a big fan of reading, since midget […] I remember that when I was in high school, my best friend and I would lock ourselves in class, instead of going out to recess, to make a book club. Each one with her book, we sat down to read at the end of the classroom.”
“I don’t have a clear reference [in acting], but an actress that I really like is Anya Taylor-Joy from ‘Lady’s Gambit’. I see his eyes and the construction of his character and I’m dying to play something like that.”
As an artist, Carla Campra has good performance in acting, especially in tv series. She is a passionate girl who achieved her career goal in the entertainment industry.