A talented actor, Choi Woo Shik, already proving his seriousness in the acting industry when he decided to leave Canada to pursue acting.
When he was in his 21-years-old, a man with an “Eddie” nickname, confidently returned to South Korea to do an acting audition.
After he got accepted by JYP Entertainment, he then appeared in several dramas and movies, such as Fated To Love You (2014), Train To Busan (2016), Okja (2017), and Fight For My Way (2017), The Package (2017).
But after spending six years in that agency, he decided to terminate his contract with JYP Entertainment in 2018. He then moved to another agency.
This decision made this Aries actor get more wide roles, such as in Rosebud (2019), Parasite (2019), The Divine Fury (2019), and Time To Hunt (2020).
- Real Name: Choi Woo Shik (최우식)
- Stage Name: Choi Woo Shik (최우식)
- Nickname: Eddie
- Birthday: March 26, 1990
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: South Korean
- Height: 181 cm (5’11”)
- Weight: 64 kg (141 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actor
- Education: Chung Ang University
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: 1 Brother
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @dntlrdl
- YouTube: –
- TikTok: –
- Before attending Chung Ang, he once attended Simon Fraser University in Canada.
- He had graduated from Pinetree Secondary school.
- During his middle school years, he was ostracised by his friends.
- Her English name is Edward.
- Woo Shik has a brother who is older than him.
- He actually spent his childhood life until teenage life in Canada since 5th grade.
- Woo Shik decided to return to South Korea in his 21 years old to pursue an acting career.
- Because of that decision, he then majored in cultural studies at Chung Ang University.
- Initially, Woo Shik’s parents didn’t allow him to be an actor.
- Woo Shik once became a JYP Entertainment actor.
- His name became wildly popular because of his appearance in Set Me Free.
- He once acted in a sitcom genre.
- He terminated his contract with JYP Entertainment on November 7, 2018.
- Woo Shik then works under Management SOOP.
- He had worked with Bong Joon Ho, Parasite‘s director for more than once.
- He has good chemistry with his partner in Parasite, Park So Dam.
- He is a bestfriend for BTS’ V and Park Seo Joon.
- Woo Shik is not a good conversation maker.
- He loves to travel a lot.
- Woo Shink is really a lightweight drinker.
- He has a cute dog.
- He struggles to do acting scenes.
- Woo Shik would like to direct some movies someday.
- He got tattoos after filming Time to Hunt.
- After he appeared in Train to Busan, her name becomes more internationally popular than ever.
- His ideal type is someone who is good at conversation and has pretty lips when smiling and talking.
Choi Woo Shik is one of the most successful actors in the Korean film industry. Not only handsome, but he is also very talented.