When he was young, Chris Brown performed in local talent shows and church choir. At the age of 13, a local production team Hitmission Records discovered Breezy and helped him make a demo.
He then signed a contract with Jive Records, the same label as Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears.
His first album titled Chris Brown was released in 2005. It debuted at number two on the Billboard 200 and was sold 2 million copies in the United States.
In 2006, he started his tour called The Up Close and Personal Tour.
In 2007, Breezy started making a debut in the film industry. He took a small role in the TV series The O.C.
Then, he appeared in some movies including Stomp the Yard as Duron Williams and This Christmas as Michael Whitfield.
Yet, music had always been his passion. He productively released albums titled Exclusive, Graffiti, F.A.M.E, and more.
He also collaborated with Tyga in 2010 to launch a mixtape named Fan of a Fan.
His first Grammy as Best R&B Album for F.A.M.E, then he continued winning other awards, such as MTV Video Music Awards and Billboard Music Awards.
- Full name: Christopher Maurice Brown
- Stage name: Chris Brown
- Nickname: CB, Chris Breezy, Breezy, The Prince of R&B
- Born: May 5, 1989 in Tappahannock, Virginia, United States
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Actor
- Education: Essex High School
- Hobbies: Painting murals and reading comics
- Parents: Clinton Brown (Father) and Joyce Hawkins (Mother)
- Sibling: Lytrell Bundy
- Girlfriend: Gina V. Huynh
- Instagram: @chrisbrownofficial
- Twitter: @chrisbrown
- YouTube: Chris Brown Official
- Facebook: @chrisbrown
- His musical influences are Usher and Michael Jackson.
- Bathing Ape is his favorite clothing brand.
- He owns many Burger King franchises
- He is well-trained in boxing and martial arts.
- This singer doesn’t eat pork or beef.
- He is a fan of basketball teams the Atlanta Falcons and Miami Heat.
- When he was 15 years old, he bought a house costing 1 million USD for his mom.
- Chris became the founder of a record label, Chris Brown Entertainment (CBE) in 2007.
- In 2009, Chris and Rihanna canceled their performance at the Grammy Awards. He was caught doing domestic violence.
- When performing for the 2010 BET Awards, he cried and fell to his knees when singing Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson.
- He was ranked at number one for Billboard’s Top R&B/Hip-Hop Songs Artist of the Year in 2011.
- In 2012, he released a clothing line named Black Pyramid.
- He had feuds with Drake in 2012 at a nightclub WIP in New York City.
- He was arrested due to aggravated assault in Washington DC in 2013.
- Brown was sued by Iglesi ni Cristo, a Christian church because he didn’t appear at the New Year’s Eve show in 2014.
- In 2014, CB was diagnosed with PTSD and bipolar disorder.
- His daughter with Nia Guzman was born in May 2014.
- In 2017, Brown donated 100,000 USD for the victims of Hurricane Halley.
- Owing to his criminal record, he was banned in certain countries like the United Kingdom and Australia.
- In 2020, he was rumored to be together with Adele because he visited Adele’s house late at night and it was his first visit to the UK after being banned.
- His ideal type is….
- His net worth is around $50 million.
Pics of Chris Brown
1. He wears a brown outer and beanie
2. This is an all-white outfit from the singer!
3. A pastel pink and jeans suit his performance
4. What do you think of this jeans outfit with the white tee?
5. Are you counting how many tattoos he has?
Nobody is perfect. Chris Brown may be wrong for assaulting women, but his musical talent is undoubtedly amazing.