Dolly Parton Quotes – If we hear the figure of a singer. There are many things that we can learn and take from the extraordinary figures out there. public figures, and other great figures.
One of them, this one singer who is famous for his inspiring skills for all of us.
Yes, this time we will discuss the great figure of Dolly Parton or better known as Dolly Rebecca Parton, who is an American actress, singer, composer, and writer who won a Grammy Award nomination.
He is even known as an extraordinary artist who has a career in the world of film and music since 1964.
In his career, Parton Music has included 25 Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) awards certified gold, platinum and multi-platinum.
He has 25 songs reaching No. 1 on the Billboard country charts, a record for a female artist (tied with Reba Mc Entire).
She has 41 top-10 career albums in the country, a record for any artist, and she has had 110 career charting singles over the past 40 years.
In what became an extraordinary career, Dalton has garnered ten Grammy Awards, two Academy Award nominations, ten Country Music Association Awards, seven Academy of Country Music Awards, three American Music Awards, and is one of only seven female artists to win a Country Music Award.
Music Association’s Entertainer of the Year. Parton has received 47 Grammy nominations. really great and outstanding in his music career.
If we talk about Dolly Parton, we can learn many things and inspire her during her career. Parton has many exciting things to share in his career, including the following quotes that will be shared from the legendary Dolly Parton.
Here are 60 Dolly Parton quotes that inspire and build on his global figure as a singer.
Dolly Parton Quotes Tell a Unique Side About Her
1. “Life is a song to me.”
2. “I love traveling all over the world, but it’s true, there’s nothing like home.”
3. “I don’t make people bend over backyards, and I don’t like that in people. I am definitely no diva.”
4. “I think everyone should be with who they love.”
5. “I’ve had heartaches, headaches, toothaches, earaches, and I’ve had a few pains in the ass, but I’ve survived to tell about it.”
6. “I’ll never harden my heart, but I’ve toughened the muscles around it.”
7. “I love everybody. My heart’s open to everybody.”
8. “Love is like a butterfly, a rare and gentle thing.”
9. “Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you.”
10. “I don’t think you ever really know what al you’re doing, so you have to act on faith.”
11. “Living in America, and of course, just being women in general, we’ve got more strength than we think we do.”
12. “Money ain’t everything.”
13. “Look like a woman but think like a man.”
14. “Leave something good in every day.”
15. “I know who I am, I know what I can and can’t do. I know what I will and won’t do. I know what I’m capable of and I don’t agree to do things that I don’t think I can pull off.”
16. “I have a strict policy that nobody cries alone in my presence.”
17. “We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.”
18. “If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then you are an excellent leader.”
19. “It’s hard to find a diamond in a rhinestone world.”
20. “I tried every diet in the book. I tried some that weren’t in the book. I tried eating the book. It tasted better than most of the diets.”
21. “I would never stoop so low as to be fashionable.”
22. “I think there is a little magic in the fact that I’m so totally real but look so artificial at the same time.”
23. “You gotta keep trying to find your niche and trying to fit into whatever slot that’s left for you or to make one of your own.”
24. “You’ll never do a whole lot unless you’re brave enough to try.”
25. “We’re all just a bunch of sinners, but we do the best we can.”
26. “I’m not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I’m not dumb, and I’m not blonde either.”
27. “My weaknesses have always been food and men—in that order.”
28. “I was the first woman to burn my bra—it took the fire department four days to put it out.”
30. “Sometimes my mouth is a little too big and a little too open and sounds too much like a sailor.”
31. “Above everything else I’ve done, I’ve always said I’ve had more guts than I’ve got talent.”
32. “I’m not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I’m not dumb–and I’m not blonde either.”
33. “I always just thought if you see somebody without a smile, give ’em yours!”
34. “People always ask me how long it takes to do my hair. I don’t know, I’m never there.”
35. “When someone shows you their true colors, believe them.”
36. “If you talk bad about country music, it’s like saying bad things about my momma. Them’s fightin’ words.”
37. “The magic is inside you. There ain’t no crystal ball.”
38. “Now the night I graduated from Sevier County High School, back in 1964, we were all asked to stand up and talk about what we were going to do with the rest of our lives. And everybody had a different story. And when it came my time I stood right up there. I said I’m going to Nashville and I’m going to be a star. Well the whole place laughed out loud. And I was so embarrassed, cause I thought, ‘How odd. Why is everybody laughing? ‘Cause that is what I’m going to do.’ But as bad as I felt at that moment and as embarrassed as I was, it did not shake me from my dreams. So I guess I showed them, huh?”
39. “I just depend on a lot of prayer and meditation. I believe that without God I am nobody, but that with God, I can do anything.”
40. “I really wish that y’all could have seen the look on my lawyer’s face 24 years ago when I told him I wanted to start a theme park and call it Dollywood. He thought I’d already taken the train to Crazywood.”
41. “I don’t know what the big deal is about old age. Old people who shine from the inside look 10 to 20 years younger.”
42. “I think of country radio like a great lover: you were nice to me, you gave me a lot of cool stuff, and then you dumped my ass for another woman.”
43. “I’m a working girl. I don’t make people bend over backwards, and I don’t like that in people. I am definitely no diva.”
44. “Being a star just means that you just find your own special place, and that you shine where you are. To me, that’s what being a star means.”
45. “I thank God for my failures. Maybe not at the time but after some reflection. I never feel like a failure just because something I tried has failed.”
46. “Find out who you are. And do it on purpose.”
47. “I’m no natural beauty. If I’m gonna have any looks at all, I’m gonna have to create them.”
48. “I think that I’m perfect.”
49. “I think everybody should be allowed to be who they are, and to love who they love.”
50. “Everybody has their own journey; they have their own way of doing things. And who am I to judge?”
51. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain!”
52. “I’m not going to limit myself just because people won’t accept the fact that I can do something else.”
53. “The magic is inside you, there ain’t no crystal ball.”
54. “I never have considered myself a perfectionist, but I do think of myself as a ‘professionalist’. I always strive simply to be my very best.”
55. “You’ll never do a whole lot unless you’re brave enough to try.”
56. “You don’t have to look like everybody else. You don’t have to be a raving beauty to be special and to be beautiful.”
57. “I always count my blessings more than I count my money.”
58. “I’m not going to limit myself just because people won’t accept the fact that I can do something else.”
59. “I do believe that any successful business starts from the top and works its way down.”
60. “My songs are like my children, I expect them to support me when I’m old.”
Well. That’s why we have seen 60 Dolly Parton quotes giving us new enthusiasm and inspiration for all of us from the legendary singer Dolly Parton and loved by many people.
A lot of inspiration comes from his figure, one of which is from the quotes earlier, which hopefully will be useful for all of us.