Evaluna Montaner started her first musical debut when she appeared in the music video of Ricardo Montaner, her father.
At that time, she was only at the age of four. She then made her own debut single titled Only Home, released on the TV host Susana Giménez’s show.
Her first TV appearance was in the Grachi, a Nickelodeon series. She got a supporting role as Melanie Esquivel in 2011.
During her father’s tour The Glory of God in 2012, Evaluna also performed there. When her family moved to Los Angeles, she appeared in the movie titled Hot Pursuit.
After dating a Colombian singer and her then-husband, Camilo, she often collaborated with him.
The couple also had a YouTube channel together named Camilo y Evaluna. They posted vlogs and chatting sessions with their audience.
One month after she got married, she released a song called Pro Primera Vez with her husband, followed by another song named Favorito.
- Full name: Evaluna Montaner
- Stage name: Evaluna Montaner
- Nickname: Eva
- Born: August 7, 1997, Caracas, Venezuela
- Zodiac sign: Leo
- Nationality: Venezuelan
- Height: 154 cm (5’1″)
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, actress
- Education: The Cushman School
- Hobbies: Traveling, singing
- Parents: Ricardo Montaner (Father), Marlene Rodríguez Miranda (Mother)
- Sibling: Ricky Montaner, Alejandro Montaner, Mauricio Montaner, Hector Montaner
- Husband: Camilo Echeverry Correa
- Facebook: @EvalunaMontanerOfficial
- Twitter: @Montanerevaluna
- Instagram: @evaluna
- TikTok: @evaluna
- YouTube: Evaluna Montaner Official
- Her father is a famous Venezuelan songwriter and singer.
- Meanwhile, her mother is a music video director.
- She has dream of marrying young since she was a child.
- Throughout her life, Evaluna has lived in different countries, including Italy, the United States, and Colombia.
- Compared to her husband, Evaluna speaks English more fluently.
- She loves making coffee at home with her own coffee machine.
- Along with her husband, she also loves cooking vegetarian food.
- Evaluna also loves making snacks, especially during quarantine in 2020.
- At the age of 4, she moved to Miami.
- The woman has learned dancing, piano, and harp since she was a child.
- At the age of 13, the woman started studying at home.
- In 2013, the singer dated a Colombian actor named Andrés Parra, but the couple broke up a year later.
- She started dating a singer named Camilo in 2015.
- The two met in Bogotá when Camilo and Evaluna became the host of an event.
- Until she married Camilo, Evaluna decided to become a virgin.
- In February 2020, the couple married and they had a honeymoon right after the wedding.
- Once the couple came back home, the world was attacked by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Furthermore, his music video duet with his husband used their honeymoon and wedding recording files.
- Due to the pandemic, the couple had to be quarantined in one of the Pacific islands.
- She holds a principle in their marriage for asking for forgiveness despite who being right or wrong.
- Her ideal type is…
Pics of Evaluna Montaner
1. Even with the simple makeup and messy hair, Evaluna looks pretty
2. The yellow light makes her photo aesthetic
3. Evaluna wears a green dress
4. The black leather jacket looks cool on her
5. The singer is beautiful in the wedding dress
Evaluna Montaner has continued her family’s musical legacy. She even married a famous singer.