Lee Yongbok or Felix Lee, who’s more known by his stage name Felix, is a South Korean-based Australian singer. He’s best known as a member of JYP Entertainment’s boy group Stray Kids.
- 1 Career
- 2 Profile
- 3 Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- 4 Family
- 5 Girlfriend & Dating History
- 6 Net Worth
- 7 Facts
- 8 TV Shows
- 9 Quotes
- 10 Pics of Felix
- 11 FAQs
- 11.1 Who is Felix (Stray Kids)?
- 11.2 Who is Felix (Stray Kids)’s real name?
- 11.3 What makes Felix (Stray Kids) famous?
- 11.4 Where is Felix (Stray Kids) from?
- 11.5 How old is Felix (Stray Kids)?
- 11.6 When Felix (Stray Kids) celebrates his birthday?
- 11.7 How tall is Felix (Stray Kids)?
- 11.8 Who are Felix (Stray Kids)’s parents?
- 11.9 Is Felix (Stray Kids) married?
- 11.10 Who is Felix (Stray Kids)’s ex-girlfriend?
- 11.11 How rich is Felix (Stray Kids)?
- 11.12 What is Felix (Stray Kids) nationality?
Felix was born to Korean parents in Sydney, Australia. He spent his childhood there, living a pretty normal life.
In 2016, this Virgo man met a JYP’s manager who invited him to audition.
Felix ended up passing the JYP Global Audition in Sydney and joined the agency. He moved to Seoul and trained for around eight months.
Felix then joined a trainee vs JYP survival show in 2017. The objective of this show is to launch a new boyband. He must work with 8 other contestants to earn his debut.
Unfortunately, the man from Sydney got eliminated on Episode 8. He was the second contestant to be eliminated after Lee Know.
Both of them were eventually brought back and able to impress JYP. All 9 contestants would make their debut under the name Stray Kids.
The group released an EP titled Mixtape as their pre-debut album. It has several songs from the reality show, including the popular Hellevator.
With Stray Kids, Felix made his debut in March 2018. The group released their first official EP I Am Not. On the same day, music video for the title track District 9 was also being released.
In June 2020, Stray Kids released their first studio album Go Live. This album managed to debut on top of Gaon Album Chart.
It became their bestselling album with over 250.000 copies sold by August. For this song, Stray Kids received their first ever Platinum Certification.
With Lee Know and Hyunjin, the man born in 2000 formed a sub-unit called Dance Racha. They released the song Wow in September 2020.
- Real Name: Lee Felix
- Korean Name: Lee Yong-bok
- Stage Name: Felix
- Nickname: Bbijikseu, Bbajikseu, Bbujikseu, Jikseu
- Birthday: September 15, 2000
- Birthplace: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Nationality: Australian
- Position: Dancer, Rapper, Vocalist
- Sub-Unit: Dance Racha
- Representative Animal: Chick
- Religion: Catholic
- Profession: Singer, Rapper
- Education: St. Patrick’s Marist College
- Hobbies: Listening to music, Dancing, Shopping for clothes, Traveling, Beatboxing
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: –
- Spotify: It’s Felix’s Favorite Mix
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 171 cm (5’7″)
- Weight: 78 kg (167 lbs)
- Blood Type: AB
- Hair Color: Dark brown
- Eye Color: Dark brown
- Body Measurements: –
- Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Father: –
- Mother: –
- Brother: –
- Sister: Olivia Lee, Rachel Lee
Girlfriend & Dating History
He has never been involved in publicly known relationship. Felix most likely wants to keep his personal and dating life private.
Felix is estimated to have accumulated $1 million to $5 million of net worth. He appeared to earn his income mainly from his career as an idol singer.
- Being born in Australia, Felix is fluent in English.
- He has two sister, one younger and one older.
- This K-pop star is learning Korean. He finds it hard but enjoys the process.
- He sees his freckles as his charming point.
- This rapper has quite flexible body.
- He wears size 255 mm shoes.
- He has black belt in taekwondo and has won lot of medals when he was younger.
- Other sport Felix likes is swimming. In 2015 Swimming Carnival, he won the second place for the 15 years old age category.
- Although he does lots of sports, his favorite one is soccer.
- This Virgo man likes autumn and winter.
- One of his favorite artists is Ariana Grande.
- He chooses A Little Braver by New Empire as his favorite song.
- He also love songs from Logic, Kendrick Lamar, and Joey BadA$$.
- Felix picks black as his favorite color.
- His lucky number is 7 and therefore become his favorite.
- He likes eating rice cakes.
- He doesn’t eat super spicy food.
- This talented artist can do imitation of mosquito buzzing sound.
- He prefers calling than texting.
- He doesn’t like scary stuffs.
- One of his habits is biting his lips.
- He has abs.
- Felix dreamed of becoming a singer because he loves music.
- His Korean name is Yongbok but he hates being called that.
- His hands are quite small.
- He likes watching action and comedy movies.
- The man from Sydney likes the character Peter Rabbit.
- He would love going on a trip with the other members for vacation.
- He hates watching horror movie during vacation.
- Felix is friends with Eric from The Boyz, also Xinlong and Zeyu from Boy Story.
- He idolizes G-Dragon of BIGBANG.
- He is the dorm’s massage therapist.
- In the new dorm, the young man born in 2000 shares a room with Changbin.
- He would like to be a songwriter if he’s not in Stray Kids.
- He is on the TC Candler The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018 on number 43.
- His motto in live is to be “Just a little braver”.
- His ideal type is….
- Pops in Seoul (Arirang TV ⏐ 2019–2020), as himself (host)
- After School Club (Arirang TV ⏐ 2018), as himself (guest)
“I’m always paying attention to my members, and I show a lot of physical affection, so I think they’re just returning the same amount of love I give them. I’m happy.”
“Recently, I was so happy to be able to perform our year-end stages in front of fans. We couldn’t meet face-to-face for two years, so I teared up in that moment. Out of my most recent memories, that was my happiest moment.”
“You could say that my deep cave voice is my identity. I really like my deep voice that naturally comes out when we record or perform live on stage.”
“If the opportunity arises, I would like to try voice acting. I have tried a few times for award shows and my own content, but if an opportunity arises for narration, I would like to try it.”
“I had a vague desire to become a police officer. Or a job that handles wood like carpentry. I’m interested in things I can do with my hands.”
“I’m happy when the people around me are happy. Whenever I see other people smile, I feel happy and I smile unknowingly.”
“As time goes by, I hope that I won’t lose my desire to bring happiness to people.”
“I listen to calming music… or look up a movie with a good storyline to watch. But I try not to spend too much time alone or stay tucked in too long. I try to find things to do outside.”
“I like riding it where I can be among the trees. I feel a lot better when I’m pedaling, while listening to music and taking in all the greenery.”
“Changbin-hyung is different on-stage. When people see him on stage, they think he’s this dark rapper. But at the end of the day, when it’s just us, he’s a big brother that plays around a lot.”
“Since being in the group, I’m learning more about myself as well and who I really am. Being with Stray Kids has made me feel more confident. It made me who I really am. I feel brave these days.”
Pics of Felix
1. Felix looks warm and sweet here
2. He can pull off any look
3. We can really appreciate his gorgeous face with this close-up
4. His street style is also cool
5. Felix’ stage presence is amazing
Who is Felix (Stray Kids)?
He is a South Korean-based Australian singer.
Who is Felix (Stray Kids)’s real name?
His real name is Lee Felix.
What makes Felix (Stray Kids) famous?
He’s famous as a member of JYP Entertainment’s boy group Stray Kids.
Where is Felix (Stray Kids) from?
He was born in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
How old is Felix (Stray Kids)?
He was born in 2000, and he is 23 years old as of 2023.
When Felix (Stray Kids) celebrates his birthday?
He celebrates on the 15th of every September.
How tall is Felix (Stray Kids)?
His height is 5’7″ cm or 171 cm.
Who are Felix (Stray Kids)’s parents?
He did not reveal the names of his father and mother.
Is Felix (Stray Kids) married?
He is not married. Furthermore, there is no information on whether he is in a relationship or not.
Who is Felix (Stray Kids)’s ex-girlfriend?
None of his ex-girlfriend is known to the public.
How rich is Felix (Stray Kids)?
His net worth is around $1 million to $5 million.
What is Felix (Stray Kids) nationality?
His nationality is Australian.
Felix is a talented singer and rapper. No wonder many fans love him.