Han Ji Hyun started her career as a model very young when she was in high school. She had been modeling throughout her school days and was good at her job.
That said, she decided to sign a contract with SBD Entertainment in 2017. Under the new management, she actively pursued a career as an actress.
That year, she made her acting debut with the web-based drama series Soul Driver. It was then followed by another web drama series titled Today’s Taromance the following year.
Her big breakthrough came when she was cast in the hit TV series The Penthouse: War in Life in 2020. The series was a commercial hit and popular in South Korea.
Due to its massive popularity, the series released two more sequels in 2021 namely The Penthouse: War in Life 2 and The Penthouse: War in Life 3.
Ji Hyun participated in both sequels and attracted many spectators from there on. In 2022, she was set to play her first lead role in the TV series Cheer Up.
- Real Name: Han Ji Hyun (한지현)
- Stage Name: Han Ji Hyun (한지현)
- Also Known as: Han Ji Hyeon
- Nickname: Ji Hyun (지현)
- Birthday: March 21, 1996
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: South Korean
- Height: 170 cm (5’7”)
- Weight: 49 kg (108 lbs)
- Blood Type: O
- Religion: –
- Professions: Actress, Model
- Education: Korea National University of Arts (Department of Acting), Apgujeong High School
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: Han Seung Soo (Brother),
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @hanjiji54
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Ji Hyun has a twin brother.
- She was offered a spot at seven different prestigious universities including the Korean National University of Arts, Dongguk University, Chung-Ang Unversity, Sungkyunkwan University, Seoul Institute of Arts, and Sejong University.
- Her twin brother, Han Seung Soo, is a model.
- Ji Hyun was actively involved in several theater projects while studying at the university.
- She is good at dancing.
- Ji Hyun has always been drawn to acting ever since she was a student.
- She enjoys taking antagonistic roles, but she wants to play a good character someday.
- Ji Hyun is a talent under SBD Entertainment.
- She likes traveling.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $4 million.
- Seo Bok (2021), as The Convenience Store Student
- I Bet Everything (2021), as Kang Seon Mi
- Cheer Up (SBS | 2022), as Do Hae Yi
- Penthouse: The Story of 540 Days (SBS | 2021), as Joo Seok Kyung
- The Penthouse 3: Hidden Room – The Beginning of the End (SBS | 2021), as Joo Seok Kyung
- The Penthouse: Hidden Room – Hidden Story (SBS | 2021), as Joo Seok Kyung
- The Penthouse: War in Life 3 (SBS | 2021), as Joo Seok Kyung
- The Penthouse: War in Life 2 (SBS | 2021), as Joo Seok Kyung
- The Penthouse: War in Life (SBS | 2020), as Joo Seok Kyung
- The Wind Blows (JTBC | 2019), as Sun Kyung
- What a Wonderful World (Naver TV Cast | 2019), as Jo Ah Yeong
- Today’s Taromance (Naver TV Cast | 2018), as Yoo In Jeong
- Soul Driver (Naver TV Cast | 2017), as Jin Hui
- We Don’t Bite: Villains in the Countryside (tvN | 2021), as a guest
- 2021 Customer Loyalty Award – Best Female Rookie Actor – Han Ji Hyun
- 2021 Brand of the Year Awards – Best New Actress – Han Ji Hyun
- 2021 SBS Drama Awards – Best New Actress – The Penthouse: War in Life 2, The Penthouse: War in Life 3
Han Ji Hyun is known as an outstanding and multi-talented entertainer in South Korea. Not only is she adept at acting and modeling, but she also has expertise in dancing.