Hala Ziyad Ghazal, better known online as Hayla Ghazal, is a YouTube star and social activist. She is popular with her content about fashion, beauty, daily life, challenges, and social issues on her YouTube channel, namely Hayla TV.
Also, she is an ambassador of the United Nations for Sustainable Development change program as a national representation. She has been on YouTube since 2013 and has become an influencer.
Hayla Ghazal pursued her career since she was young, at fifteen years old. She suffered from confidence problems during his youth.
However, she tried to find a way to drive her fear away from the negative. Then, she started working in an English magazine for three months with the cooperation of a film company to give a video set in the city of Dubai.
It challenged Hayla to work in TV production and MC, so she learned acting, presentation, and script.
Later, she worked at a fashion agency part-time. For that reason, she started a job in the fashion influencer field and started her own Hayla TV YouTube channel.
She created her channel in June 2013, and the videos on her channel have positive themes about styling tips, fashion, cosmetics, food, cooking, challenges, pranks, vlogs, and much more.
In the beginning, she started putting content in English in each of her YouTube videos. Then, she decided to start a content in Arabic to get public attention in the UAE region.
After that, she got a good opportunity to become famous at the Arab world and North African levels. In just a short time, she gained a significant number of viewers and subscribers on social media accounts.
Furthermore, in 2016, he released his comic series debut on her YouTube channel with the title Diaries of Teenagers, which aired a total of 8 episodes.
Due to her success, she was also chosen as the country’s representative to collaboratively campaign for Sustainable Development and Gender Equality by the UN.
Later, she also became an ambassador for internet activists from several different countries on International Women’s Day.
In 2017, she created a second YouTube account under the name Hayla. In this case, she made content.
At the same time, she also entered the business world in the fashion field, that is, a wedding dress shop called Hayla Couture.
- Real Name: Hala Ziyad Ghazal
- Stage Name: Hayla Ghazal
- Nickname: Hayla
- Birthday: July 24, 1995
- Birthplace: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: Syrian
- Height: 166 cm (5’5”)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Muslim
- Profession: YouTube Star, Social Activist
- Education: American University, Dubai
- Parents: Ziad Ghazal (Father), Lina Ghazal (Mother)
- Siblings: Alma Ghazal (sister)
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: Hayla TV
- Twitter: @HaylaTV
- Instagram: @haylatv
- TikTok: @haylatv
- YouTube: Hayla TV and its Hayla
- Hayla was born in Dubai but went to Aleppo in Syria to live.
- Her father’s name is Ziad Ghazal, a Syrian engineer who settled in Dubai; her mom is Lina Ghazal, a businessman from Palestine.
- She graduated from American University in Dubai with a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce and Marketing (BBA).
- Her love of fashion allowed Hayla to launch her brand Hayla Couture for bride dresses.
- She participates in the UN international presence for change ambassador programs.
- In March 2016, she got the opportunity to become an ambassador for internet activists from six different countries.
- She also attended the First Creators Forum dialog event with Pope Francis in the Vatican.
- The success of the YouTube channel led him to collaborate with major companies, such as Nestle, Unilever, and Huawei.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $1.5 million.
- Woman Of The Year Awards 2016, Young Achievers Nominee (Emirates Women | 2016), as herself
- Sky News Arabia (Channel 855 | 2016), as herself
- 2017 Most Inspirational Women – Stylist Arabia Magazine
- 2016 Woman of the Year Awards – Emirati Women Magazine
- 2016 Arab Woman Awards – Harper’s Bazaar Magazine
- 2017 Conference Youtube Pulse – Lisbon
- 2017 Youtube FanFest – Saudi Arabia
- 2017 Dubai Lynx Festival – UAE
- 2016 Global Women in Leadership Economic Forum – UAE
- 2016 Youtube Space Conference – UAE
- 2016 Fearless Cannes Conference – France
- 2016 Lions International Festival of Creativity – France
- 2016 Festival of Media MENA – UAE
- 2016 Europe Debating Conference – Belgium
- 2016 Women Google Conference – UAE
- 2015 Dubai Youtube Festival – UAE
Hayla Ghazal is an inspirational influencer on her YouTube channel. She is also an intelligent woman in building her professional career.