Like most interner celebrity, Jay Brewer gained his fame due to his content on social media. He is well known for his JayPreshistoricPets channel.
In his videos, he posts as the proprietor of Prehistoric Pets handling reptiles.
The first time he used social media in October 2007 by launching a YouTube channel.
He then becomes famous for creating interesting content and photos on other social media besides YouTube.
His content that is different from other content creators, making him got a lot of followers and fans.
The name of his channel is based on his former store that specializes in reptiles and amphibians, Prehistoric Pets.
The former shop now has grown into a large donation-based Reptile Zoo in Fountain Valley, California.
He mostly created his video contents in the location of The Reptile Zoo.
With 600 animals on display representing more than 100 species, the zoo is the best location to create interesting content. Brewer shows his fans how to handle the reptile or the breeding process.
With his popularity as an internet celebrity, this founder of Reptile Zoo now often gets commercial partnerships.
- Full name: Jay Brewer
- Stage name: Jay Brewer
- Nickname: Jay Brewer
- Birthday: September 5, 1964
- Birthplace: United States
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Height: –
- Nationality: American
- Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: – Kg (- lbs)
- Blood Type:
- Profession: TikTok Star, YouTube Star, Entrepreneur
- Education: –
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Wife: Becky Brewer (Married 1987)
- Children: Juliette and Laura Brewer
- Facebook: @Jay Brewer
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @ jayprehistoricpets
- TikTok: @ jayprehistoricpets
- YouTube: JayPrehistoricPets
- Jay Brewer was adopted at birth and at 14 years old become orphaned
- With a $500 inheritance, he designed and built a small commercial fishing boat and started his first business.
- He was in the fishing boat business for about 10 years before deciding to move to another business.
- This YouTube star was being featured in National Geographic Magazine for his success at a young age.
- He married his wife Becky in 1987 and left the fishing business.
- Brewer started to build another business where he can spend a lot of time at home.
- 23-year-old Brewer and his wife bought Pet Country, a small pet store in Fountain Valley, California, to started their own pet shop.
- Reptile is something he passions about since a kid.
- He owned a reticulated python when he was 14 years old.
- This reptile lover became well known for his breeding ventures. He is also reproducing many endangered species.
- His efforts in breeding endangered animals were published in Reptiles Magazine in January and March 2000 issue.
- In April 1990, he designed and built the first Prehistoric Pets in the city of Chino. Later developed into Prehistoric Pets Superstore.
- Prehistoric Pets opened PrehistoricPets.com in June 1996 and become the first reptile related e-commerce sites on the Internet.
- In 2005-07 he was in bad business.
- In 2009, he transformed the store into a donation-based reptile zoo. In the same year, he started active on social media platforms.
- Brewer and family-run educational and amusement facility, complete with long a destination for birthday parties, field trips, and all-around appreciation of reptiles.
- His ideal type is…
Pics of Jay Brewer
1. Accustomed to snakes from a young age
2. He loves all kinds of animals
3. He can handle wild beasts skillfully
4. Taking care of dangerous insects is not a problem for him
5. He had met a true Prehistoric Pet, the dragon from Pulau Komodo
Jay Brewer’s love for reptiles has driven him to live his dream and starting his business venture. And until now, he keeps his dream alive.