Jenny Popach, originally known as Roselie Arritola, gained her social media career after starting her social media platform several years ago.
Initially, Jenny made her first shot as a content creator back in 2017, when she opened her YouTube channel in November 2017.
After continuously posting videos on her YouTube about challenges, tutorials, fashion hauls, and vlogs, this lovely influencer then gained her subscriber and viewer little by little.
Later, Jenny decided to expand her exposure to other social media platforms, such as Instagram and TikTok.
Her name began to rise when she made a TikTok dance video with the background song of Tyga, Money Mouf in September 2020.
One year later, Jenny hit another popularity by posting a lip-sync TikTok video between the mega influencer Kylie Jenner with Stormi, in December 2021.
- Real Name: Roselie Arritola
- Stage Name: Jenny Popach
- Nickname: Jenny
- Birthday: November 15, 2006
- Birthplace: Miami, Florida, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: American
- Height: 155 cm (5’1″)
- Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: TikTok Star, YouTube Star
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Swimming, Making videos, Playing tennis
- Parents: Maria Ulacia (mother)
- Siblings: 1 brother
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @jennyypopach
- TikTok: @jennypopach
- YouTube: Jenny Popach Official
- Jenny’s shoe measurement is around 4.5 based on the U.S standard.
- Baby blue and white are Jenny’s favorite colors.
- Her father works as a businessman,
- She loves to do various sports, such as tennis and swimming.
- She is close to her brother.
- Jenny once took a dance lesson during school time.
- Jenny loves her mother so much.
- She and her mother were rumored once broke into Hype House in June 2021 which made them become viral and criticized by netizens.
- Her ideal type is…
Jenny Popach is a creative, fun, and gorgeous social media star. Besides, she also loves to develop her skill and creativity to provide more valuable and interesting content on the platform. Good job!