When Jon Klaasen got a guitar for his birthday gift, he never imagined that it would change his life.
At first, Jon was more interested in sports, such as soccer, basketball, and tennis. However, his passion for music started to improve.
Jon became a contestant in the singing competition The X Factor. The singer was in a band which was formed by Simon Cowell named Forever In Your Mind. The band consists of him, Ricky Garcia, and Emery Kelly.
Jon appeared in TV series titled The Happy Family Show in 2011 and Royal Crush in 2014 to portray a character named Noah. In 2017, he appeared in a TV series named Chat Like Love.
That year, he was also auditioned for ABC’s singing competition show named Boy Band. Jon was also productive to make several singles, including Coming Back, Persistence, and Holding Me Back.
In 2018, Jon became one of the members of a band named On The Outside.
Jon is most known for his beatboxing on TikTok. But he started gaining a following because of his singing videos.
He also made a YouTube channel called The Klaasens, along with his brother and wife.
- Full name: Jon Klaasen
- Stage name: Jon Klaasen
- Nickname: Jon
- Born: January 10, 1998 in Indiana, US
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Singer, actor
- Education: Center Grove High School
- Hobbies: Singing, riding bikes
- Parents: Bob Klaasen (Father) and Karen Klaasen (Mother)
- Sibling: Joey Klaasen
- Wife: Elyssa Joy
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @jon_klaasen
- Instagram: @jonklaasen
- TikTok: @jonklaasen
- YouTube: The Klaasens Official
- Jon has blue eyes and blonde hair.
- Along with his brother, Jon grew up in Indiana.
- They own a pet cat called Charlie.
- He would be in motor racing if he were not a singer.
- His favorite rappers are Cardi B, Lil Wayne, and Eminem.
- Jon’s favorite actresses are Amanda Seyfried and Anne Hathaway.
- He likes eating french fries, burgers, and omelet.
- Blue is his favorite color.
- 13 Reasons Why and Game of Thrones are Jon’s favorite TV shows.
- He loves the film The Matrix.
- Jon’s favorite subject in school was math.
- If Jon would retire one day, he wanted to move to Seattle, Washington.
- Jon wants to be friends with professional motocross named Eli Tomac.
- Jon’s friends describe him as the one full of energy and center of attention.
- He said his wife and his brother as his best friends.
- Jon once got into a car accident because he was drinking.
- He appeared as an open act in Arnel Pineda’s charity concert in Hawaii.
- In June 2020, Jon Klaasen proposed a TikTok star, Elyssa Joy.
- The couple married in December 2020.
- Previously, Jon met Elyssa on a movie set when they played as a boyfriend and girlfriend.
- At first, they didn’t like each other, but they became best friends and fell in love.
- Jon started dating her on Christmas a year later.
Pics of Jon Klaasen
1. Jon Klaasen’s career is as bright as the star
2. Be careful when posing on the roof, Jon!
3. Jon Klaasen wears a red hoodie
4. Which one do you like him being shaven or with styled hair?
5. Jon’s side profile is amazing!
Jon Klaasen has spread his brand on many social platforms. He is not only a singer, but also beatboxer, internet personality, and actor.