Kim Seon Ho began to love acting through not so good way.. As a young child, he witnessed his mother got stabbed by a robber.
This event traumatized him to the point that he would feel uncomfortable when people stand behind him.
This young boy turned to acting to overcome his trauma. Through acting school, Seon Ho was able to open himself up again.
After high school, this Taurus men decided to study in Seoul Institute of the Arts in Broadcasting and Entertainment Department.
During his college years, he joined their theatre group and got a chance to act in various plays.
In 2009, he got his first stage role in the play New Boeing Boeing. He found himself stuck a bit while playing in romantic comedies Goal of Love and Rooftop House Cat.
But he finally found his footing in darker roles, such as Kiss of the Spider Woman, True West, and Closer.
In 2017, the man from Seoul began to make a move towards TV and films. He had his screen debut in the drama series Good Manager.
Not long after, this actor got his first main role in Strongest Deliveryman after initially auditioning for the supporting role.
Over the years, this actor continued to make a name for himself by appearing on various series. Some of the most notable ones are his acting in Two Cops (2017) and 100 Days My Prince (2018).
In 2019, he also appeared on the reality show 2 Days & 1 Night, for which he won the Rookie Award at the 2020 KBS Entertainment Awards.
In 2020, Kim Seon Ho reached new height of success and fame. This is due to his appearance in the hit series Start-Up.
His portrayal of the supporting character was widely praised by the public. This talented actor even got a nomination for the Baeksang Arts Award for Best Supporting Actor – Television.
- Real Name: Kim Seon Ho (김선호)
- Stage Name: Kim Seon Ho (김선호)
- Nickname: –
- Birthday: May 8, 1986
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: Korean
- Height: 183 cm (6’0″)
- Weight: 74 Kg (163 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actor
- Education: Seoul Institute of the Arts
- Hobbies: Reading comics, Watching movies
- Parents: –
- Siblings: –
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @seonho__kim
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: –
- Fancafe: Kim Seon-ho Official
- V Live: Kim Seon Ho Official
- Website: 김선호
- Seon Ho doesn’t have any siblings.
- He loves the character Iron Man.
- He picks blue as favorite color.
- This actor loves eating tteokbokki and Jajangmyeon.
- He dislikes drinking alcohol.
- He gets nervous when using a lie detector.
- The handsome man is signed under Salt Entertainment since September 2018.
- He thinks the actress Lee You-Young is charming and cute.
- He first rode an airplane at 32 years old.
- Seon Ho likes to make nasty jokes, according to Lee You-Young.
- He has great interest in drawing, so much so that he is taking drawing lesson.
- He likes going to internet cafe to watch movies and read comics.
- This Taurus man doesn’t have any favorite genre or movie directors.
- He likes going to the cinema in his neighborhood so he can sit all by himself.
- He would watch other actors on Youtube while feeling stuck.
- This talented actor is someone who likes taking things slowly, but can quickly adapt to various situations.
- He prefers to listen to other casts rather than being the one in charge.
- He believes that man and woman can be friends without developing any romantic feelings.
- There is an official Instagram page dedicated to behind the scene stuff called @kimseonho_staff.diary.
- He has lots of fears about new stuffs, and can’t really see it in positive lights.
- He thinks that choosing to start acting is his most outrageous choice.
- On his first acting experience, he had to play a part-time worker at coffee shop.
- For his first ever college play, he invited his friends from middle and high school.
- He doesn’t manage his own social media accounts and only uses it when feels like it.
- He loves walking for at least 2 hours. The man from Seoul uses the time to think about stuffs.
- He likes traveling and hiking to Mount Bukhan.
- He still gets a bit star-struck when coming face to face with other actors.
- This star used to not care so much about his looks, but has put more effort into it.
- He gets goosebumps when people tell him that he is a celebrity.
- He wants to appear a bit cold-hearted.
- Seon Ho once collapsed while shooting, so he began working out and taking supplements.
- He only gets 2-3 hours of sleep while shooting drama.
- He has a hard time lying in interviews or broadcast.
- The celebrity often practices on taking selfies.
- He likes posting scenes more than his selfies.
- He is easy to get along with.
- The black haired man checks his phone before sleeping.
- When he was younger, he idolized admiral Yi Sun-sin.
- Seon Ho feels a bit old when dancing.
- He can cry while watching sad movies.
- The saddest movie that he’s ever watched is You Are My Destiny.
- The entertainer has searched his own name on the internet.
- If he got a wish, he would wish for him to be healthy and good at dancing.
- This Start-Up actor doesn’t laugh or cry while being with other people.
- He thinks he’s better at jokes than others.
- He would like to be a painter if he’s not an actor.
- The biggest lie he has ever told is “I like you”.
- He loves December best out of all the months.
- He likes holding hands and kissing to show affection.
- Seon Ho used to believe in Santa Claus until second grade of elementary school when he found his father dressing up as Santa.
- This celebrity often makes typing errors when texting because he’s got big thumbs.
- His ideal type is someone who laughs well even to lame jokes. He also likes someone who talks about trivial things in a fun way. He thinks that communication is important.
Pics of Kim Seon Ho
1. Kim Seon Ho looks handsome in mint green
2. His side profile is amazing
3. He looks so relaxed
4. The warm blue sweater fits him well
5. He looking incredible in this close-up
Kim Seon Ho’s story is truly inspirational. He is able to turn his trauma into a love of acting. His next series or films are surely going to be even bigger and more exciting.