Kimberly Loaiza first joined social media by creating a Twitter account in 2011. Then, she started her YouTube career five years later.
His first YouTube video was a tag video, followed by an introduction video. In 2016, she released a video titled Yoga Challenge/Kimberly Louisa Ft. Juan de Dios Pantoja.
In that challenge video, she was featured with her then-boyfriend and was a huge hit within weeks. The video has been viewed millions of times over the years.
Due to the success, she continued to post more such videos along with other entertaining content. So, it did not take long for her to become incredibly famous on YouTube.
She has gained millions of subscribers and likes on her YouTube channel and the number seems to keep on counting from there.
Besides being famous on YouTube, she is also popular on Instagram and Twitter. Both her accounts are followed by millions of people.
- Real Name: Kimberly Guadalupe Loaiza Martinez
- Stage Name: Kimberly Loaiza
- Also Known as: –
- Nickname: Kimberly
- Birthday: December 12, 1997
- Birthplace: Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: Mexican
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: YouTube Star, TikTok Star, Actress, Singer
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Dancing, singing
- Parents: –
- Siblings: Stefanny Loaiza (Sister), Carlos Loaiza (Brother)
- Husband: JD Pantoja (Married 2016 to 2018, Married 2020 – )
- Facebook: Kimberly Loaiza Official
- Twitter: @KimberlyLoaiza_
- Instagram: @kimberly.loaiza
- TikTok: @kimberly.loaiza
- YouTube: Kimberly Loaiza Official
- Kimberly Loaiza is a woman with a short body.
- She has a warm personality, and a dazzling smile.
- Her long hair looks beautiful and is dark brown in color.
- She also has brown eyes that are so charming.
- There are several types of tattoos on her body.
- She is also an animal lover and has a cute dog at home.
- Kimberly is of Caucasian ethnicity and white race.
- She does not share full information about her parents.
- Kimberly married her husband, JD Pantoja, twice. She was married to him from 2016 to 2018 and then remarried in 2020.
- Her husband is a professional singer and social media star.
- She has a daughter who was born in 2019 named Kima Pantoja Loaiza, and a son who was born in 2021.
- Kimberly has one younger sister and one younger brother.
- She was born and lived in Baja California but then moved to Sinaloa with her family when she was nine years old.
- Her husband is also a popular YouTube star.
- Kimberly is family-oriented.
- She always goes to the gym because she loves her body to be healthy and fit.
- Her childhood dream was to become a teacher or a plastic surgeon.
- She met her husband for the first time when she was seventeen years old.
- Kimberly loves learning something new.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $5 million.
- JukiLop: Un Día Especial (YouTube | 2018), as self
- JD Pantoja: Juan De Roast Yourself Challenge (YouTube | 2018), as self
- JD Pantoja & Tony M: Dile Mentiras (YouTube | 2018), as self
- Así se baila (Telemundo | 2021), as a contestant
- Hoy (Las Estrellas | 2019), as a guest
- Dancing with the Stars Costa Rica (Teletica | 2014), as a guest
- Incondicional (with Juan de Dios Pantoja& Lyanno) (2022)
- Después de las 12 (with Ovi) (2022)
- Incondicional (2022)
- Me Perdiste Remix (2021)
- De Lao Remix (2021)
- Mejor Sola (2021)
- Ya no somos (2021)
- Me Perdiste (2020)
- Bye Bye (2020)
- Do It (2020)
- Apaga La Luz (2020)
- Enamorarme (2019)
- Amandote (2019)
- No Seas Celoso (2019)
- MTV MIAW 2021 – Icon MIAW – Herself
- MTV MIAW 2021 – Creator of the Year – Herself
- MTV MIAW 2021 – Couple on Fire – Jukilop and Her
- MTV MIAW 2021 – Fandom of the year – Herself
Kimberly Loiza is more than just a pretty face. Judging from her past involvement in some projects, it is apparent that she is an individual full of talents and potential.