Kira Kosarin has been interested in the entertainment industry when she was a child. Her parents were Broadway performers, then she grew up dancing, singing, and acting.
She attended a ballet class every day when she was 8. She eventually got her on-screen debut in the Disney sitcom titled Shake It Up.
Then, her quantum leap was being chosen to play the role of Phoebe Thunderman in a TV series titled The Thundermans in 2013.
Two years later, she got a nomination from the Kids’ Choice Award as Favorite TV Actress. In 2016, Kira got the same nomination but didn’t win again.
However, her TV series won the Favorite TV Show from the 2016 Kids’ Choice Award.
She is not only known for her acting skill, but Kira also made her way to be a singer. In 2018, the woman released her initial single called Spy.
The next year, she produced Vinyl, along with the music video. Kosarin finally released her debut album named Off Brand in 2019.
- Full name: Kira Nicole Kosarin
- Stage name: Kira Kosarin
- Nickname: Kira, Kiki
- Born: October 7, 1997 in New Jersey, US
- Zodiac sign: Libra
- Nationality: American
- Height: 173 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Jew
- Profession: Actress, singer
- Education: Pine Crest School
- Hobbies: Dancing and playing video games
- Parents: Danny Kosarin (Father) and Lauren Kosarin (Mother)
- Sibling: Kylie kosarin
- Boyfriend: Max Chester (2020-)
- Facebook: @kirakosarinofficial
- Twitter: @kirakosarin
- Instagram: @kirakosarin
- TikTok: @kirakosarin
- YouTube: Kira Kosarin Official
- Kira has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.
- She is of Russian and Jewish ancestry.
- Kira’s father used to be a conductor, record producer, and music director.
- Meanwhile, her mother was a stage actress.
- This singer looks up to female comedians, like Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, and Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
- Ballet is her favorite style of dance.
- Honey by Kehlani is her go-to song.
- Emma Stone is Kira’s favorite actress.
- Kira’s biggest fear is failure.
- She pulls many inspirations from other artists.
- Kira attended a Jewish preschool.
- She started learning piano when she was little.
- This singer ended up playing Piccolo and Flute in a band.
- However, she started learning to play guitar after moving to Los Angeles.
- This woman skipped two grades when she was in school.
- Kosarin started high school when she was 12 years old.
- Math is Kira’s favorite subject.
- When she received an announcement for the role of Phoebe Thunderman, Kosarin cried in the middle of a restaurant.
- The crew made Phoebe a ballerina and singer because of Kira’s talent.
- She knew her co-star, Jack Griffo, three years prior to the film production.
- Kosarin dated her co-star named Chase Austin in 2014, but they separated a year later.
- In 2017, she dated Jack Griffo briefly.
- She was rumored to date an Argentinian celeb named Nick Merico.
- In December 2020, Max Chester announced on his Instagram that he dated Kira.
- Her ideal type is…
Pics of Kira Kosarin
1. The red heels complete her black-and-white outfit!
2. Kira can’t be separated from her guitar
3. Whatever outfit she wears, Kira looks amazing
4. The dress makes her seem like a princess
5. A close-up look from the singer!
Kira Kosarin is a complete version of an entertainer. The woman can dance, act, sing, and play instruments.