Kosovare Asllani is a Swedish professional female football player.
She rose to prominence after joining the senior Swedish national team in 2008, followed by her joining renowned football club such as Paris Saint-Germain (PSG), Manchester City, and Linkopings FC.
- 1 Career
- 2 Profile
- 3 Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
- 4 Family
- 5 Boyfriend & Dating History
- 6 Net Worth
- 7 Facts
- 8 Quotes
- 9 FAQs
- 9.1 Who is Kosovare Asllani?
- 9.2 Who is Kosovare Asllani’s real name?
- 9.3 What makes Kosovare Asllani famous?
- 9.4 Where is Kosovare Asllani from?
- 9.5 How old is Kosovare Asllani?
- 9.6 When Kosovare Asllani celebrates her birthday?
- 9.7 How tall is Kosovare Asllani?
- 9.8 Who are Kosovare Asllani’s parents?
- 9.9 Is Kosovare Asllani married?
- 9.10 Who is Kosovare Asllani’s ex-boyfriend?
- 9.11 How rich is Kosovare Asllani?
- 9.12 What is Kosovare Asllani nationality?
Kosovare Asllani has loved sport since she was a kid. When she was a kid, she not only played football.
She began her journey in football at the age of 15 when she joined a second division team at the Vimmerly IF. When she was in Vimmerly, she scored 49 goals in 48 matches.
Her professional career in football began after when she joined Linköpings FC in 2007. In the first season, she often came off as a substitute early in the games.
She progressed in the club and in 2009 she helped the Linköping win Svenska Cupen and their first ever Damallsvenskan title.
After spending three seasons with Linköpings FC, in late 2009, she announced that she had signed with Chicago Red Stars and spent one season with the club before making her return to Linköpings FC.
With Asllani present in 2010/11 season, Linköpings FC could boost their performance in the UEFA Women’s Champions League. Due to her injury in the end of season, she should depart from Linköpings FC.
She moved back to her hometown of Kristianstad and played for Kristianstad DFF. She helped the team finish seventh in her presence during Damallsvenskan.
Not long before her contract with Kristianstad expired in 2012, she flew to Paris to sign a two year contract with Paris Saint-Germain.
She made 19 appearances during her time with Paris Saint-Germain and scored 17 goals helped Paris Saint Germain finished second behind Lyon.
She played for Paris Saint-Germain for three and a half years before ending her contract in 2016. In early 2016, she signed a two year contract with Manchester City.
Before her contract ended in 2018, both Manchester City and Asllani agreed that she could return to Linköpings FC in 2017.
She spent two seasons in Linköpings FC before signed with Real Madrid in 2019. She made a total of 25 appearances for Real Madrid and scored 13 goals before signing with AC Milan in 2022.
She also takes part in representing Sweden’s national team. She made her debut for Sweden national team in 2008 at a match against Romania.
She was also part of Sweden’s team when they won a silver medal during the 2016 Summer Olympics.
She made more than 90 appearances for Sweden’s national team since her international debut.
- Real Name: Kosovare Asllani
- Stage Name: Kosovare Asllani
- Nickname: The Queen
- Birthday: July 29, 1989
- Birthplace: Kristianstad, Sweden
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: Swedish
- Religion: –
- Profession: Professional Footballer
- Education: –
- Hobbies: –
- Position: Striker
AC Milan (2022–);
Real Madrid (2020–2022);
CD Tacón (2019–2020);
Linköpings FC (2017–2019);
Manchester City (2016–2017);
Paris Saint-Germain (2012–2016);
Kristianstads DFF (2012);
Linköpings FC (2010–2011);
Chicago Red Stars (2010);
Linköpings FC (2007–2009)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @KosovareAsllani
- Instagram: @asllani9
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, Physical Appearance
- Height: 166 cm (5’5”)
- Weight: 57 kg (126 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 34-28-33 (Bust -34, Waist -28, and Hips -33 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 5 (US)
- Father: –
- Mother: Myrvete Asllani
- Brother: Arment Asllani
- Sister: –
Boyfriend & Dating History
There’s only a little information about Kosovare Asllani dating history. In fact, she remained quiet about her relationship.
Kosovare Asllani has dedicated her life to football and it paid off. As she focuses on her career, relationship might be the least priority for her.
Or it could be that she prefers to have a low-key relationship while maintaining it as secretive as possible.
Kosovare Asllani’s net worth is between $1 million to $5 million. Her income came from her salary as a footballer, and the endorsements she did.
While she remains quiet about her salary or income, according to her salary is around $30,000 while her income from the endorsements remains unknown.
- Her family originated from Kosovar but then migrated to Sweden before she was born.
- She is the only one in her family that wasn’t born in Kosovo.
- She is very proud of her heritage in Kosovo as she listened to music and also learned Albanian.
- Her nickname was given by fellow teammates at Real Madrid.
- She played ice hockey along with football when she was a kid, then decided to take football seriously.
- She deals endorsement with Coca-Cola, Nike, Kia Motors Sweden and Visa Sverige.
- She isn’t in a relationship but once posted a picture of her wearing a ring and with new nails in the caption that got fans thinking she was engaged.
- Though she often shares photos on her social media, she keeps her private life far from the spotlight as well as her relationship status.
- She has a tattoo on her ankle that was drew in Albanian symbols.
- She isn’t afraid to speak up and is often vocal about things that matter like when she called on FIFA to stop what she thinks of as gender apartheid in Iranian football.
- Her decision to leave Real Madrid was because she said that the environment in Real Madrid has become unhealthy and dangerous for players.
- She has never spoken about her relationship or even her ideal type of men.
“It’s also my life that I’ve always had a lot of pressure in all of my clubs that I’ve played at.”
“My urge to play in the Italian league was decisive. It means a lot to me to join such a big club. I love to experience new cultures and different countries’ ways of playing football.”
“It was a big, big moment personally and for women’s football. A lot more girls could see us play, it was shown in so many more countries than it’s been before so it was inspiring to be a part of that.”
“The leadership team has not listened to the medical team, and in the end [leaving] was a decision I had to make to have a longer career. It has become a very unhealthy and dangerous environment for players to be in.”
“I’ve been a big part of the club’s history and done a lot for it, but unfortunately it’s an environment that is not healthy, and it’s not just me. There are an incredible number of players in the club who have had to go through a lot, which I do not think is okay and is right in a top club.”
“as a player who played at the top level for x number of years, to also listen and do things better to create a professional environment. I say this because I want it to be a professional environment and they know that too. I hope that will be the case for the players who remain there.”
“I like to create history. It was the same at PSG, City and Real Madrid and now I’m arriving at a club with many international players and national team players. I’m arriving at a club that wants to take the final steps, with the ambition of qualifying for the Champions League and fighting for titles.”
“My parents were born and raised in Kosovo. I was born in Sweden but I felt like a lot of the young girls with different backgrounds could relate to me so I felt responsible to fight for those girls too and show that it doesn’t matter where you come from, all of their dreams are possible.”
“Sweden has been a role model for the world when it comes to equal rights and women playing football. We’ve been successful for such a long time. I see a huge potential. I want to help this sport grow in a football country, like Spain is.”
“I really fight for equal rights and equality, so I really want the biggest teams in the world to have women’s teams and Real Madrid is the biggest club in the world. It was important for me, for them to jump on the train with all the other teams and show that we want the women’s team and we want to have a successful women’s team.”
Who is Kosovare Asllani?
She is a Swedish professional female football player.
Who is Kosovare Asllani’s real name?
Her real name is Kosovare Asllani.
What makes Kosovare Asllani famous?
She became famous after joining the senior Swedish national team in 2008, followed by her joining renowned football club such as Paris Saint-Germain (PSG), Manchester City, and Linkopings FC.
Where is Kosovare Asllani from?
She was born in Kristianstad, Sweden.
How old is Kosovare Asllani?
She was born in 1989, and she is 34 years old as of 2023.
When Kosovare Asllani celebrates her birthday?
She celebrates on the 29th of every July.
How tall is Kosovare Asllani?
Her height is 5’5″ or 166 cm.
Who are Kosovare Asllani’s parents?
Her father’s name is not known, but her mother’s name is Myrvete Asllani.
Is Kosovare Asllani married?
She is not married. Furthermore, there is no information on whether she is in a relationship or not.
Who is Kosovare Asllani’s ex-boyfriend?
None of her ex-boyfriend is known to the public.
How rich is Kosovare Asllani?
Her net worth is around $1 million to $5 million.
What is Kosovare Asllani nationality?
Her nationality is Swedish.
Kosovare Asllani loves her heritage and isn’t afraid to speak up about what’s important to her. She’s been vocal about the condition of women’s football.