Kourtney Kardashian is an American socialite, entrepreneur, and model. She gained attention as she appeared in Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007) reality TV show.
Her popularity, as well as her siblings, is boosted futhermore through social media platforms.
- 1 Career
- 2 Profile
- 3 Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- 4 Family
- 5 Boyfriend & Dating History
- 6 Net Worth
- 7 Facts
- 8 Movies
- 9 TV Series
- 10 TV Shows
- 11 Quotes
- 12 Pics of Kourtney Kardashian
- 13 FAQs
- 13.1 Who is Kourtney Kardashian?
- 13.2 Who is Kourtney Kardashian’s real name?
- 13.3 What makes Kourtney Kardashian famous?
- 13.4 Where is Kourtney Kardashian from?
- 13.5 How old is Kourtney Kardashian?
- 13.6 When Kourtney Kardashian celebrates her birthday?
- 13.7 How tall is Kourtney Kardashian?
- 13.8 Who are Kourtney Kardashian’s parents?
- 13.9 Is Kourtney Kardashian married?
- 13.10 Who is Kourtney Kardashian’s ex-boyfriend?
- 13.11 How rich is Kourtney Kardashian?
- 13.12 What is Kourtney Kardashian nationality?
Kourtney Kardashian started her debut in the reality TV series Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive in 2005.
Then, in 2007, she, her sister, and Ray J, Kim’s former boyfriend, made a sex tape and it boosted their family’s popularity.
Then, she and the Kardashian and Jenner family became the star in their TV show titled Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
The series was aired on the E! channel and gained major success. They even created spin-offs including Kourtney and Kim Take New York and Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami.
The Kardashian sisters launched their various businesses in 2010. They were a clothing line named K-Dash; and Kardashian Glamour Tan.
She stepped on her acting debut in 2011 as a guest on One Life to Live. She took a role as an attorney named Kassandra Kavanaugh.
Then, she explored her career behind the camera as an executive producer for Dash Dolls in 2015.
- Full name: Kourtney Mary Kardashian
- Stage name: Kourtney Kardashian
- Nickname: Kourt, Shorty
- Birthday: April 18, 1979
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Media personality, Socialite, Entrepreneur, Model
- Education: University of Arizona
- Hobbies: Sewing clothes, interior designing
- Parents: (Father) and (Mother)
- Sibling: Kim Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian, Rob Kardashian.
- Husband: Travis Barker (Married 2022)
- Instagram: @kourtneykardash
- Twitter: @kourtneykardash
- Facebook: @KourtneyKardashian
- TikTok: @kourtneykardashian
- YouTube: POOSH
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 152 cm (5’0″)
- Weight: 48 Kg (106 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark brown
- Body Measurements: 34-26-36 (Bust -34, Waist -26, and Hips -36 inches)
- Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Father: Robert Kardashian
- Mother: Kris Jenner
- Brother: Rob Kardashian
- Sister: Kim Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian, Kendall Jenner (step-sister), Kylie Jenner (step-sister)
- Children: Mason Dash Disick, Penelope Scotland Disick, Reign Aston Disick.
Boyfriend & Dating History
Kourtney was involved in an on-and-off relationship with Scott Disick for approximately nine years.
The couple met through a mutual friend in 2006 and felt instant connection. However, they called it quits in 2008 after he was caught texting with another woman.
They reunited in 2009. In the same year, they welcomed their first child who’s named Mason Disick.
In the following years, they experienced rocky relationship, mostly because of his substance addiction amongst other reasons. This is said to be the reason behind their eventual breakup.
They have two more children together, named Penelope and Reign Disick.
She and Younes started dating in 2018. For the next couple of years, they went on an on-and-off relationship until 2018.
That being said, Younes admitted that they got back together privately by the end of 2019, which lasted until mid-2020.
They called it quits eventually after he was captured cuddling up with unknown woman while in Mexico.
Shortly after her separation with Younes in 2018, she reportedly was involved in a fling with Luka Sabbat, who’s a model and social media influencer, as well as the friend of Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
They were seen together multiple times.
However, it is unknown why they chose to part ways.
Kourtney and Travis Barker, who’s the drummer of Blink 182, confirmed their romance in early 2021.
The couple revealed their engagement in October 2021. They tied the knot unofficially in Las Vegas just a month before their real wedding in March 2023 in Castello Brown in Portofino, Italy.
She announced her pregnancy at his concert in June 2023.
She’s estimated to have accumulated $60 million to $65 million of net worth by several sources online. Most of her wealth are collected through her appearances in television reality shows and through brand deals.
TV Show Appearances
She reportedly gained $4.5 million for each season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
She purchased a property in Calabasas, California, for $8.5 million in 2014. It was previously owned by Keyshawn Johnson, an NFL player.
Kourtney bought a house in La Quinta, California, in 2021 for $12 million. The house is located in Madison Club, which is the same gated community as her mother.
Together with Travis Barker, she purchased a Carpinteria waterfront beach house for $14.5 million in October 2022.
- She is the stepdaughter of Caitlyn Jenner. Hence, she also has a relation with the Jenner family including Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
- She has Aries zodiac sign.
- Her MBTI personality type is INTJ.
- Shorty is the oldest of the Kardashian sisters.
- This woman is a big fan of Michael Jackson, Madonna, and Michael Bublé.
- She likes watching old movies such as Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Troop Beverly Hills.
- The Catcher In The Rye written by J. D. Salinger is one of Kourt’s favorite books.
- The socialite attended an all-girls school in Los Angeles, Marymount High School.
- In 2002, she got her bachelor’s degree at the University of Arizona. There, she studied theater arts.
- During the first season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians (KUWTK), she used to cry silently in the bathroom because she was shy.
- She gave birth to her first son, Mason Dash Disick, with Scott Disick in 2009.
- When she was 33, Kardashian gave birth to her second child with Scott Disick.
- Her third child named Reign Aston Disick was born in 2014.
- Her breakup with Scott was the hardest episode to film for KUWTK.
- Actually, Scott wanted to propose Kourt in 2011. However, he canceled it since Kourtney said she didn’t want to change anything about their good relationship.
- In 2019, she and her children were baptized at the Etchmiadzin Cathedral in Vagharshapat, Armenia.
- She released her own e-commerce site and lifestyle brand named Poosh in the same year.
- In 2020, she and her ex, Scott, were rumored to be together again. He called Kourtney the best baby maker in town.
- During the holiday season in 2020, Kourtney sent gifts for her loved ones including Kylie Jenner and Kerry Washington. One of the gifts is a vibrator from Lelo.
- Her ideal type is…
- He’s All That (2021), as Jessica Miles Torres
- One Life to Live (ABC ⏐ 2011), as Kassandra Kavanaugh
- The Kardashians (Hulu ⏐ 2022–present), as herself
- Dash Dolls (E! ⏐ 2015), as herself
- I Am Cait (E! ⏐ 2015), as herself
- Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons (E! ⏐ 2014–2015), as herself
- Kourtney and Kim Take Miami (E! ⏐ 2013), as herself
- Khloé & Lamar (E! ⏐ 2013), as herself
- Kourtney and Kim Take New York (E! ⏐ 2011–2012), as herself
- Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami (E! ⏐ 2009–2010), as herself
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians (E! ⏐ 2007–2021), as herself
- Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive (E! ⏐ 2005), as herself (participant)
“Thank God I have no friends.”
“Call me when you want to be honest.”
“I’m the life of the party.”
“If it wasn’t for my personality and being funny, then our show wouldn’t exist.”
“OK, your conversations are too long, bye.”
“You got smarter since hanging out with me.”
“I am the view.”
“Let’s look on the bright side, now I have a huge closet guys.”
“I start laughing at Kim when she’s crying cause I just can’t help it, she has this ugly crying face that she makes.”
“I can’t stand next to you when you’re that tall.”
Pics of Kourtney Kardashian
1. She lays in bed with a black outfit and beige outer around her waist
2. Which one is shinier? Kourtney or the sunlight?
3. Her appearance for KKW fragrance
4. This outfit is designed by Dani Michelle
5. She wears yellow pastel overalls. Who believes she’s a mother of 3 children?
Who is Kourtney Kardashian?
She is an American socialite, entrepreneur, and model.
Who is Kourtney Kardashian’s real name?
Her real name is Kourtney Mary Kardashian.
What makes Kourtney Kardashian famous?
She’s famous because of her appearances in Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007) reality TV show.
Where is Kourtney Kardashian from?
She was born in Los Angeles, California, United States.
How old is Kourtney Kardashian?
She was born in 1979, and she is 44 years old as of 2023.
When Kourtney Kardashian celebrates her birthday?
She celebrates on the 18th of every April.
How tall is Kourtney Kardashian?
Her height is 5’0″ or 152 cm.
Who are Kourtney Kardashian’s parents?
Her father’s name is Robert Kardashian and her mother’s name is Kris Jenner.
Is Kourtney Kardashian married?
Yes, she is married to Travis Barker. They tied the knot in 2023.
Who is Kourtney Kardashian’s ex-boyfriend?
Her ex-boyfriends are Scott Disick, Younes Bendijima, and Luka Sabbat.
How rich is Kourtney Kardashian?
Her net worth is around $60 million to $65 million.
What is Kourtney Kardashian nationality?
Her nationality is American.
From all Kardashian and Jenner sisters, which one do you like the most? Is it Kourtney Kardashian?