Kourtney Kardashian started her debut in the reality TV series Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive in 2005.
Then, in 2007, she, her sister, and Ray J, Kim’s former boyfriend, made a sex tape and it boosted their family’s popularity.
Then, she and the Kardashian and Jenner family became the star in their TV show titled Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
The series was aired on the E! channel and gained major success. They even created spin-offs including Kourtney and Kim Take New York and Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami.
The Kardashian sisters launched their various businesses in 2010. They were a clothing line named K-Dash; and Kardashian Glamour Tan.
She stepped on her acting debut in 2011 as a guest on One Life to Live. She took a role as an attorney named Kassandra Kavanaugh.
Then, she explored her career behind the camera as an executive producer for Dash Dolls in 2015.
Read more: Chris Brown – Biography, Profile, Facts & Career
- Full name: Kourtney Mary Kardashian
- Stage name: Kourtney Kardashian
- Nickname: Kourt, Shorty
- Born: April 18, 1979, in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Media personality, Socialite, Entrepreneur, Model
- Education: University of Arizona
- Hobbies: Sewing clothes, interior designing
- Parents: Robert Kardashian (Father) and Kris Jenner (Mother)
- Sibling: Kim Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian, Rob Kardashian.
- Husband: Travis Barker (Married 2022)
- Instagram: @kourtneykardash
- Twitter: @kourtneykardash
- Facebook: @KourtneyKardashian
- TikTok: @kourtneykardashian
- YouTube: POOSH
- She is the stepdaughter of Caitlyn Jenner. Hence, she also has a relation with the Jenner family including Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
- She has Aries zodiac sign.
- Her MBTI personality type is INTJ.
- Shorty is the oldest of the Kardashian sisters.
- This woman is a big fan of Michael Jackson, Madonna, and Michael Bublé.
- She likes watching old movies such as Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Troop Beverly Hills.
- The Catcher In The Rye written by J. D. Salinger is one of Kourt’s favorite books.
- The socialite attended an all-girls school in Los Angeles, Marymount High School.
- In 2002, she got her bachelor’s degree at the University of Arizona. There, she studied theater arts.
- During the first season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians (KUWTK), she used to cry silently in the bathroom because she was shy.
- She gave birth to her first son, Mason Dash Disick, with Scott Disick in 2009.
- When she was 33, Kardashian gave birth to her second child with Scott Disick.
- Her third child named Reign Aston Disick was born in 2014.
- Her breakup with Scott was the hardest episode to film for KUWTK.
- Actually, Scott wanted to propose Kourt in 2011. However, he canceled it since Kourtney said she didn’t want to change anything about their good relationship.
- In 2019, she and her children were baptized at the Etchmiadzin Cathedral in Vagharshapat, Armenia.
- She released her own e-commerce site and lifestyle brand named Poosh in the same year.
- In 2020, she and her ex, Scott, were rumored to be together again. He called Kourtney the best baby maker in town.
- During the holiday season in 2020, Kourtney sent gifts for her loved ones including Kylie Jenner and Kerry Washington. One of the gifts is a vibrator from Lelo.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $65 million.
Read more: Huda Kattan – Biography, Profile, Facts & Career
Pics of Kourtney Kardashian
1. She lays in bed with a black outfit and beige outer around her waist
2. Which one is shinier? Kourtney or the sunlight?
3. Her appearance for KKW fragrance
4. This outfit is designed by Dani Michelle
5. She wears yellow pastel overalls. Who believes she’s a mother of 3 children?
From all Kardashian and Jenner sisters, which one do you like the most? Is it Kourtney Kardashian?