Kylie Jenner is an American model, Instagram star, YouTube star, TikTok star, and entrepreneur with a massive amount of followers on her social media.
In this case, she gained popularity because of her reality shows Keeping Up with the Kardashian (2007-2022). That is why she remained in the spotlight as high-profile figure in the celebrity world.
- 1 Career
- 2 Profile
- 3 Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- 4 Family
- 5 Boyfriend & Dating History
- 6 Net Worth
- 7 Controversies
- 8 Facts
- 9 TV Series
- 10 Music Video Appearances
- 11 Awards
- 12 Nominations
- 13 Quotes
- 14 Pics of Kylie Jenner
- 15 FAQs
- 15.1 Who is Kylie Jenner?
- 15.2 Who is Kylie Jenner’s real name?
- 15.3 What makes Kylie Jenner famous?
- 15.4 Where is Kylie Jenner from?
- 15.5 How old is Kylie Jenner?
- 15.6 When Kylie Jenner celebrates her birthday?
- 15.7 How tall is Kylie Jenner?
- 15.8 Who are Kylie Jenner’s parents?
- 15.9 Is Kylie Jenner married?
- 15.10 Who is Kylie Jenner’s ex-boyfriend?
- 15.11 How rich is Kylie Jenner?
- 15.12 What is Kylie Jenner nationality?
Kylie Jenner first showed up on television with her family in a reality show named Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Since the show was successful, she received many offers as a host and model. Along with her sisters, Kylie hosted Glee: The 3D Concert Movie.
In 2011, she was selected as Style Ambassador for Seventeen magazine. Later, she appeared in Jaden Smith’s music video on Blue Ocean and PartyNextDoor’s video titled Come and See Me.
After that, Kylie and her sister Kendall also published a novel named Rebels: City of Indra: The Story of Lex and Livia in 2014.
The following year, she appeared in Justine Skye’s music video titled I’m Yours. In 2015, she launched her lip kit named Kylie Lip Kit. Fortunately, her business was hugely successful.
Then, she changed the name to Kylie Cosmetics and built an entire cosmetic company in 2016.
Not only that, she made her popularity from her online presence. In this case, she made several accounts on social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube.
For these reasons, Kylie is known as the most followed influencer on social media for her high-profile content.
- Full Name: Kylie Kristen Jenner
- Stage Name: Kylie Jenner
- Nickname: Kylie
- Birthday: August 10, 1997
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Zodiac sign: Leo
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: YouTube Star, TikTok Star, Instagram Star, Model, Businesswoman
- Education: Laurel Springs School
- Hobbies: Reading
- Facebook: @KylieJenner
- Twitter: @KylieJenner
- Instagram: @kyliejenner
- TikTok: @kyliejenner
- YouTube: Kylie Jenner Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 63 kg (139 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 38-25-39 (Bust-38, Waist-25, and Hps-39 in inches)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Father: Caitlyn Jenner (William Bruce Jenner)
- Mother: Kris Jenner
- Brother: Rob Kardashian
- Sister: Kendall Jenner, Khloé Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian,
Boyfriend & Dating History
As the youngest Kardashian family member, Kylie was rumored to be in romance with Cody, who’s an Australian singer, in 2011.
However, Kylie and Cody did not acknowledge their relationship at the time.
Kylie never officially said she was in a special relationship with Jaden Smith, though signs suggest they are more than just friends.
They got dating rumors when Jaden was 14, and they went to L.A. and hung out together in April 2013. However, she denied the news by posting a caption that he was her best friend.
Afterwards, she also said a kind word about Jaden for her 15th birthday in July 2014 in a dedicated social media post for her best friend, Jaden Smith.
Kylie’s big teenage romance was with rapper Tyga, who is seven years her senior. They first met at Kendall Jenner’s 16th birthday party in November 2011, as seen on the reality show Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
However, it wasn’t until three years later that they were spotted together again. He shut down rumors about their relationship by stating that he’s not dating her.
Just six months later, after her questioning, Tyga gifted a luxury car when she was just 18. He also made a particular tattoo as a dedication to Kylie.
That same month, she appeared in stimulator’s music video containing lyrics about reality stars.
Although good things about their relationship were seen on social media, Tyga’s makeup artist spoke about a temporary breakup in November 2016.
However, their relationship had to end after nearly three years together in April 2017.
She stated on her social media page that there was no quarrel during her breakup. However, she claims that their split was due to differences in character.
Kylie’s relationship with Travis sparked romance rumors when they were spotted holding hands at Coachella in 2017.
Later, they were spotted together regularly and got matching tattoos just a few months after the news of their rumors.
Then, various sources confirmed that she became pregnant with her first child in September 2017. However, the 20-year-old Kylie never clearly reformed the rumors.
One year later, she announced she was welcoming their daughter Stormi Webster in a YouTube video posted on February 4, 2018.
However, in October 2019, the couple stopped hooking up. She briefly got rumors of having been close to Drake during her time apart from Travis.
In August 2021, her closest person confirmed that the couple who returned to pregnancy was pregnant with baby number two.
Unfortunately, the pair called it quits for the second time less than a year after welcoming the birth of their son in 2022.
They didn’t have a good relationship because they have a different focuses. She focuses on her children and her business. On the other hand, Travis loves parties and has his own busy schedule.
After splitting from Travis, a source told the public that Kylie has been spending time with Drake. In this case, they had been friends for a long time and Drake is very close to the family.
However, the pair had been hanging out together since Kylie called it quits with Scott in October. In this case, speculations that the two are just friends also surfaced.
Furthermore, the couple started seeing each other after Kylie attended the rapper’s 33rd birthday party and Halloween party.
That being said, the relationship was never confirmed. Some sources told the media that the couple indeed dated casually while others refuted the dating speculations.
Kylie and Timothée’s dating rumors started from a shared post from a gossip-focused Instagram account, that posted “New couple alert” message claiming that both of them have been in romance since early 2023.
Her car was reportedly captured to be parked on his driveway a few months later, in April.
However, there is yet to be any confirmation coming from both sides.
Her net worth is estimated to be $600 million to $750 million. In this case, her wealth is earned from several jobs such as model, YouTube star, businesswoman, TikTok star, and Instagram star.
Kylie earned $100,000 to support a line of nail varnishes from her modeling career. Later, her income increased as her name grew in popularity.
Kylie’s substantial personal wealth also comes from her cosmetics empire. In this case, she created her first lipstick product in August 2015.
She immediately achieved success by carrying out the concept of the Kylie Lip Kit. At the same time, she launched a website and app that she personalized in September 2015.
For this reason, as reported by Business Insider, Kylie Cosmetics has generated revenue of 400 million dollars in the first 18 months after the launch of this cosmetic brand.
Over the years, Kylie bought and sold a number of homes around Southern California and owned five.
In May 2016, Kylie paid $6 million to make her first home purchase in Hidden Hills. Sometime after that, he bought the vacant lot next door in September 2018 by selling the mansion for $6.7 million and the vacant lot for $5.35 million.
In this case, Kylie bought her first home when she was just 17 years old with a $2.7 million mansion. Later, he sold the house for $3.15 million in 2017.
Kylie’s current primary residence is a Cape Cod-style mansion in Hidden Hills, California. With this in mind, she bought the home for $12 million in 2016, with an area of 13,000 square feet.
Next, Kylie and Travis Scott acquired a home in Beverly Hills, Ca, for $13.45 million in October 2018.
In addition, Kylie paid $3.25 million for a piece of land in February 2019, Kylie, to add assets.
Furthermore, Kylie paid $15 million for a vacant lot in Hidden Hills, Ca, in May 2020. She hired a renowned architect to plan her new home of 18,000 square feet.
Kylie spent around $72 million on a Global Express private jet for a short flight. Afterward, Kylie used her private plane to fly from California in July 2022.
Receiving Criticism that Doubted Her “Self-Made” Billionaire Status
On August 2018, Forbes released an issue with Kylie as the cover model as well as claims that she possessed $900 million of net worth, making her close to achieved the youngest billionaire status that beat Mack Zuckerberg’s previous record.
What made the claims controversial, however, was the use of “self-made” term. Public and critics debated whether the term was used correctly considering she’s allegedly born into fortune and fame already.
Some celebrities and socialites had defended her, including Kim Kardashian, her half-sister, and Paris Hilton.
Two years later in May 2020, Forbes launched an accusing statement that she had forged tax documents to appear as billionaire.
She’s also accused of faking her cosmetic line’s revenue numbers.
She responded to the series of accusation, claiming that they were “inaccurate statements and unproven assumptions,” and that she had never “asked for any title or tried to lie my way there.”
The magazine publication fired back by stating that they had conducted “extensively-reported investigation” to uncover the facts for months.
In the end, she’s still made it into Forbes’ 100 Richest Self-Made Women list that year, as well as being the only person in their 20s to be there.
- Kylie is the youngest sibling among Jenner and Kardashian families.
- In thsi case, her godmother is a famous TV host Kathie Lee Gifford.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are her fashion inspirations.
- Jenner is a massive fan of Lady Gaga.
- Kylie’s favorite flower is a sunflower.
- She likes watching a movie titled The Time Traveler’s Wife.
- Jenner is also a fan of the TV series The Vampire Diaries and American Horror Story.
- This businesswomen likes eating Mexican dishes and sushi.
- In addition, she spends about 2 hours finishing her makeup and hairstyle for a good night out. Yet, she only needs around 25 minutes for everyday makeup.
- In 2012, along with her sister Kendall, she launched a clothing line collaborating with PacSun.
- She dyed her hair blue for the first time when she was 16.
- In 2015, the model donated many gifts to LGBTQ Center in Los Angeles.
- She founded Kylie Lip Kits in 2015 and then changed the brand name to Kylie Cosmetics.
- After her lip kit was sold in under 35 seconds, Jenner got 8.1 million USD.
- Also, she launched the Kylie Cosmetics app, and became the number one app on the App Store.
- Time magazine named her and her sister the most influential teens worldwide in 2014 and 2015.
- In 2016, British GQ magazine named her the Hottest Woman of the Day.
- Forbes magazine listed her on the Celebrity 100 in 2017.
- In 2018, Jenner gave birth to her daughter Travis Scott named Stormi.
- Later, Kylie announced that she had given birth to a son on February 2, 2022. In this case, their son was born just one day after Stormi’s older sister’s 4th birthday.
- Furthermore, she has a second child named Aire Webster.
- Her ideal type is…
- Who’s in My Bathroom? with Hailey Rhode Bieber (Hailey Rhode Bieber Channel | 2021), as herself
- Trolls Holiday in Harmony (NBC | 2021), as Penelopuff’s voice
- About Face (ITV | 2020), as herself
- For SKIMS (SKIMS TV | 2019), as herself
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians (TV 14 | 2007-2022), as herself
Music Video Appearances
- WAP – Cardi B feat. Megan The Stallion (2020)
- Stuck with U – Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber (2020)
- Stop Trying to Be God – Travis Scott and Gigi Gustin (2018)
- Violetto Natale – Gianmarco Zagato (2017)
- Wolves – Kanye West (2016)
- Come and See Me – PARTYNEXTDOOR (2016)
- Glosses – Kylie Jenner (2016)
- Dope’d Up – Tyga (2015)
- Blue Ocean – Jaden Smith (2014)
- 2020 Fragrance Foundation Awards – Fragrance of the Year Popular
- 2019 Streamy Awards – Best Collaboration
- 2016 Capricho Awards – International Fashionista
- 2016 Capricho Awards – Mais estilosa – internacional
- 2013 Teen Choice Awards – Choice TV Reality Star: Female
- 2020 Premios Juventud – Together They Fire Up My Feed (Couple or friends that appear on each other’s feeds)
- 2019 Teen Choice Awards – Choice Social Star
- 2017 Teen Choice Awards – Choice Instagrammer
- 2017 Shorty Awards – Celebrity
- 2016 Capricho Awards – Real Couple of 2015
- 2014 Teen Choice Awards – Choice TV Reality Star: Female
“I don’t want my fans to think they have to get lip fillers or look like me in any way.”
“I have two really great best friends that are the only people I hang out with. And I keep a close circle.”
“I just want to inspire my fans to be whoever they want to be, because that’s what I’ve always done.”
“I feel like I’ve lost so many amazing traits because I’ve listened to stupid people, ignorant people who are bullies.”
“People have to be sensitive to – I hate using the word ‘celebrities’ – people in the spotlight. Because there’s so much more than what you see on the cover of a magazine.”
“I feel like I’m way too young to wear such heavy makeup all the time. It’s just bad for your skin, but I’m always doing photo shoots or red carpets and events, so I obviously want to look good.”
“I follow all these fashion blogs that are cool and inspire me. I’m not really obsessed with anyone except for the people that I like romantically. I get excited when they post. Sometimes I like to stalk my exes.”
“Lips are kind of like my thing, and I’ve always been obsessed with lipstick and lip liner. I just always went to lip liner to overline my lips, and I feel like I was really known for that. I can’t walk out of my house without my lipstick!”
“Every time I start to get worked up over something, I just think to myself, ‘Is this really going to matter in my life tomorrow, in an hour, in a year?’ You just can’t get stressed about the little things ’cause it’s just not worth it at the end of the day.”
Pics of Kylie Jenner
1.This short white dress looks sexy on Kylie
2. The black overall and her black jacket is a perfect outfit for winter
3. Look elegant with green dresses
4. A close-up look from Kylie Jenner
5. The tiger pattern makes her look bold and wild.
Who is Kylie Jenner?
She is a an American model, Instagram star, YouTube star, TikTok star, and entrepreneur.
Who is Kylie Jenner’s real name?
Her real name is Kylie Kristen Jenner.
What makes Kylie Jenner famous?
She’s famous because of her appearance in the reality shows Keeping Up with the Kardashian (2007-2022).
Where is Kylie Jenner from?
She was born in Los Angeles, California, United States.
How old is Kylie Jenner?
She was born in 1997, and she is 26 years old as of 2023.
When Kylie Jenner celebrates her birthday?
She celebrates on the 10th of every August.
How tall is Kylie Jenner?
Her height is 5’6″ or 168 cm.
Who are Kylie Jenner’s parents?
Her father’s name is Caitlyn Jenner (William Bruce Jenner) and her mother’s name is Kris Jenner.
Is Kylie Jenner married?
No, she is currently unmarried. But she’s rumored to be in a relationship with Timothée Chalamet.
Who is Kylie Jenner’s ex-boyfriend?
Her ex-boyfriends are rapper Tyga and Travis Scott. Furthermore, she’s also used to be rumored to date Cody Simpson, Jaden Smith, and Drake.
How rich is Kylie Jenner?
Her net worth is around $600 million to $750 million.
What is Kylie Jenner nationality?
Her nationality is American.
In conclusion, Kylie Jenner is an influential media personality around the globe. No wonder she has millions of followers across platforms.