Laura Savoie might be known as the wife of the popular actor Dennis Quaid, but she actually started her career while she was still at college.
Starting her career journey as a well-educated person, this beautiful woman always wants to level up her knowledge, especially in accounting.
Before she graduated from college, Laura started her professional journey by becoming a top student at the university, such as becoming a class valedictorian and the vice president of the Accountancy Association.
Not only that, she even successfully earned the Ernst and Young Outstanding Student Scholarship after she completed her master’s degree.
Right after she got that scholarship, she got a chance to work for the company Ernst and Young for approximately 2 years.
Later, she then began to be a teaching and research assistant at the University of Texas.
Even though she is already busy, she takes her chance to get some of the different certifications, such as accounting, yoga, and real estate certifications.
- Real Name: Laura Savoie
- Stage Name: Laura Savoie
- Nickname: Laura
- Birthday: February 21, 1993
- Birthplace: Missouri, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: American
- Height: 172 (5’8″)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Teaching and Research Assistant
- Education: University of Notre Dame in Accountancy (2014–2015), Pepperdine University in Accounting (2011–2014), The University of Texas at Austin
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Siblings: Aimee Savoie (sister)
- Husband: Dennis Quaid (Married 2020)
- Children: 3 stepchildren (Jack, Zoe Grace, Thomas Boone)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: –
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Laura has a body ratio of 35-24-36.
- Blonde is her natural hair color.
- Her eye color is blue.
- She said that even though she and her husband have large age gaps, it doesn’t affect their relationship at all.
- Laura is 39 years younger than her husband.
- Her husband works as an actor who often plays dramatic and comedic roles, such as Innerspace, The Parent Trap, Breaking Away, and The Right Stuff.
- Laura is pretty private when it comes to revealing her own personal life.
- She is a very active person, she loves to explore and do many new things.
- She loves to do voluntary activities.
- She first met her husband at a business conference in May 2019 and started dating right away.
- Her husband said that it was a first-sight love.
- Laura and Dennis sometimes made some public appearances, such as a dinner date in West Hollywood.
- Before marrying Laura, Dennis once married P.J. Soles, Meg Ryan, and Kimberly Buffington.
- Laura was proposed to by Dennis in October 2019 while they were taking a vacation in Hawaii.
- Their wedding ceremony was held in June 2020. The plan was in Hawaii in April 2020, but it changed because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Finally, their wedding ceremony was conducted privately at a seaside resort in Santa Barbara.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around ….
Laura Savoie is really a hardworking yet independent woman. She always does her best to keep growing and growing.