At first, Lauren Godwin didn’t know how social media work. The one who told her about it was her internet friends.
She then tried making videos and those became hit big. Her first videos were showing her playing characters with various wigs.
Godwin also grew her brand with a YouTube channel. There, she made prank videos and parodies as she knew her audience likes it. She got one million subscribers in August 2020.
She then moved to Los Angeles to pursue a social media career. In 2017, this social media star made her acting debut in a web series titled Mishaps. It was followed by another one named Follow Me.
She also appeared in a 2019 web series called Lights, Camera, Action. In the same year, Godwin was nominated for Muser of the Year from the Shorty Awards.
In 2019, she was profiled in NBC News and Forbes articles. Along with her boyfriend, she appeared on AwesomenessTV.
Godwin was also invited to the Famous Birthdays office in 2017, along with Danielle Cohn. She has worked together with other TikTok stars such as Katie Betzing, Josh Brueckner, and Baby Ariel.
- Full name: Lauren Godwin
- Stage name: Lauren Godwin
- Nickname: Lauren
- Born: February 21, 2000, Texas, US
- Zodiac sign: Pisces
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Internet personality
- Hobbies: Acting and making videos
- Parents: Christopher Godwin (Father) and D’Ann Godwin (Mother)
- Sibling: –
- Boyfriend: Sebastian Bails
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: @laurengodwinnn
- Instagram: @laurengodwin
- TikTok: @laurengodwin
- YouTube: Lauren Godwin Official
- She calls her followers Godwin Gang.
- She is popular for her curvy body and a scar on her forehead.
- Godwin has brown hair and light brown eyes.
- Godwin creates two alter egos named Billy and Kiki.
- Godwin is the only child.
- Godwin’s favorite holiday is Christmas.
- Playing dress-up is Godwin’s guilty pleasure.
- She is a huge fan of Justin Bieber.
- Godwin likes eating fried shrimp.
- Pink, purple, and blue are her favorite colors.
- Godwin’s go-to travel destination is California.
- This social media star has more than 45 wigs.
- When she was a child, Godwin had a bike accident.
- The accident left her with a scar on her head.
- Godwin was lonely when she was in high school and only had virtual friends.
- Godwin’s first tweet was in 2012 saying I love u to Justin Bieber and tagged him.
- Godwin started dating a YouTuber named Sebastian Bails in 2017.
- In 2018, she bought a luxurious apartment in Los Angeles and made a video tour.
- She attended SU magazine’s anniversary in October 2018.
- Godwin attended Coachella in April 2019 with her boyfriend.
- Sebastian used more makeup than Godwin, so it took a longer time for him to get ready.
- She broke up with Sebastian in December 2020.
Pics of Lauren Godwin
1. Godwin takes a picture in front of the Hollywood sign
2. Godwin’s purple hair is head-turning
3. Godwin wears a colorful T-shirt and a neon green hat
4. She looks like a cute troll in the movie Trolls!
5. Godwin’s style inspires for other women
Lauren Godwin fascinates people with her comedy skills and personality. She has been open about her body, skin, and beauty.