Before Lee Seol received a lot of love from her fans because of her amazing talent in the acting industry, she actually started her career as a model for some music videos in 2016.
After appearing in some MVs and commercials, this 1993-born woman made her acting debut two years later in a movie called Herstory.
This debut project than led her into her expanded career path.
In the same year, she also appeared in a TV movie namely After The Rain, I Have a Date With Spring, and in a drama called Less Than Evil.
In 2019, Seol became wildly popular for her roles in some movies like The Divine Fury and My Punch-Drunk Boxer.
She also made an appearance in a K-Drama called When the Devil Calls Your Name in 2019.
- Real Name: Lee Seol (이설)
- Stage Name: Lee Seol (이설)
- Nickname: Seol
- Birthday: April 13, 1993
- Birthplace: Cheongdo County, North Gyeongsang, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: South Korean
- Height: 165 cm
- Weight: –
- Blood Type:
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Sungshin Women’s University
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: –
- Siblings: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- YouTube: –
- TikTok: –
- Seol works under Link Management.
- She made her first debut by appearing in Herstory back in 2018.
- She also once made an appearance for I Have a Date with Spring as a cameo.
- Not only movies, but she also once acted in a short film called A Room of One’s Own.
- Seol appeared as an actress for several K-Dramas, such as Less Than Evil and After The Rain.
- She got her first achievement in the acting industry for 2018 KBS Drama Awards as a Special Short Drama Actress for her role in After The Rain.
- In 2018, she also got an award as a Best New Actress for 2018 MBC Drama Awards for her role in Less Than Evil.
- When she was in college, she majored in the Department of Media and Visual Acting.
- She actually started her career as a model for several MVs back in 2016.
- Because of her role as a psychopath in Less Than Evil, she is called ‘Monster Newcomer’.
- She also was nominated as Best New Actress in Baeksang Arts Awards in 2019.
- Her ideal type is….
Lee Seol is one of the most talented new actress in the Korean film industry. She is also lovable, generous, and unique. What a role model!