Lily-Rose Depp began her acting career in 2014 with a concise role in the movie Tusk alongside her father, Johnny Depp, where she played the character of Colleen Collette.
She was then highlighted in the April 2015 issue of the Oyster, which is an Australian magazine. Around the same time, she turned into the ambassador of Chanel’s eyewear line.
A year later, she repeated the character of Colleen Collette in the movie Yoga Hosers. That very year, she was chosen to represent Chanel’s new fragrance No.5 L’Eau.
Her acting career kept going up as she got a role in the movie The Dancer (2016), which is a French historical movie coordinated and composed by Stéphanie Di Giusto.
In 2017, she was projected in a promotion campaign for Chanel’s beauty line and then made her debut on the small screen with the TV series La nuit des Césars and Habillé(e)s pour l’hiver.
- Real Name: Lily-Rose Melody Depp
- Stage Names: Lily-Rose Depp
- Also Known as: –
- Nickname: Lily
- Birthday: May 27, 1999
- Birthplace: Neuilly-sur-Seine, Paris, France
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: French-American
- Height: 160 cm (5’3”)
- Weight: 47 kg (104 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christianity
- Professions: Actress, Model
- Education: Oakwood School, International School Of Paris
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Johnny Depp (Father), Vanessa Paradis (Mother)
- Sibling: Jack Depp (Brother)
- Boyfriends: Austin Butler (2021), Timothée Chalamet (2018 – 2020), Ash Stymest (2015 – 2018)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @lilyrose_depp
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Lily does not like oversharing herself on social media.
- Her parents divorced when she was thirteen years old.
- She is named Chanel’s youngest global ambassador because she was first appointed to the role at the age of sixteen.
- Lily is a fan of the boy group One Direction.
- Her god-father is Marilyn Manson, who is a rapper and a close friend of her father.
- She once suffered from kidney failure due to E.Coli infection in 2007.
- Her father, Johnny Depp, is an actor, producer, and musician, while her mother, Vanessa Paradis, is a French singer, actress, and model.
- She is of French and Native American descent.
- Lily left high school to pursue her career in the entertainment industry.
- She is a part of the LGBTQ+ community.
- Lily struggled with anorexia as a kid.
- She was first scouted by Karl Lagerfeld, the same producer who first scouted her mother.
- Lily can speak English and French fluently.
- Her childhood dream was to become a singer, following her mother’s path.
- At first, her parents were against her decision to venture into the entertainment industry.
- She is close friends with Willow Smith, the daughter of actor Will Smith and actress Jada Pinkett Smith.
- Lily said she would rather be seen as boring than famous.
- She prefers Europe over the United States of America.
- Lily has flexible joints.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $1.5 million.
- Moose Jaws (TBA), as TBA
- Chanel: Chanel 22 (2022), as self
- In América: A Lexicon of Fashion (2021), as self
- Wolf (2021), as Wildcat
- Silent Night (2021), as Sophie
- Voyagers (2021), as Sela
- Crisis (2021), as Emmie Kelly
- My Last Lullaby (2019), as Paloma
- The King (2019), as Catherine of Valois
- Savage (2018), as Laura
- A Faithful Man (2018), as Ève
- Chanel No. 5 L’eau: ‘You Know Me and You Don’t’ (2016), as self
- Planetarium (2016), as Kate Barlow
- The Dancer (2016), as Isadora Duncan
- Yoga Hosers (2016), as Colleen Collette
- CHANEL: Fall-Winter 2015/16 Haute Couture Show (2015), as self
- Tusk (2014), as Colleen Collette
- The Idol (HBO | 2022), as Jocelyn
- La nuit des Césars (Canal+ | 2017), as self
- Habillé(e)s pour l’hiver (TNT | 2017), as self
- Made in Hollywood (Syndication | 2021), as a guest
- The Drew Barrymore Show (Syndication | 2021), as a guest
- Entertainment Tonight Canada (YouTube | 2019), as a guest
- Entertainment Tonight (YouTube | 2019), as a guest
- C à vous (France 5 | 2016), as a guest
- L’invité (YouTube | 2016), as a guest
- Quotidien (TMC | 2016), as a guest
- Vivement dimanche prochain (France 2 | 2016), as a guest
- Le journal du Festival (Canal+ | 2016), as a guest
Music Video Appearances
- All Around the World (2015) – Rejjie Snow
- 2019 Los Angeles Film Awards – Best Actress – My Last Lullaby
- 2020 CinEuphoria Awards – Best Ensemble (International Competition) – The King
- 2019 Prix Romy Schneider – Most Promising Actress – Lily-Rose Depp
- 2019 44th César Awards – Most Promising Actress – A Faithful Man
- 2017 22nd Lumières Awards – Most Promising Actress – The Dancer
- 2017 42nd César Awards – Most Promising Actress – The Dancer
Lily-Rose Depp has long stepped out of her parents’ shadows and made a name for herself in the entertainment industry, which was easy considering the talents she has.