Before debuted as BLACKPINK member, Lisa started taking dance classes at the age of four and regularly participated in dance competitions throughout her childhood.
Lisa once joined a dance crew called We Zaa Cool along with BamBam from GOT7.
This dance crew entered the LG Entertainment Million Dream Sanan World competition and won the Special Team’award.
In her 13 years old, she joined YG Entertainment audition in Thailand. In the audition, she impressed some judges, including the CEO of YG Entertainment, Yang Hyun Suk.
Lisa officially became a YG Entertainment’s trainee in 2011. She moved to South Korea to begin her training until 2016.
In 2016, she finally debuted together with other BLACKPINK members. They debuted by releasing a single album Square One with some top songs like Boombayah and Whistle which attracted a lot of people.
- Real Name: Lalisa Manoban, Pranpriya Manoban
- Stage Name: Lisa
- Nickname: Lisa, Lalice, Laliz, Pokpak, Flying Lisa, RyeoLisa, Jolisa, Limario
- Birthdate: March 27, 1997
- Birthplace: Buriram, Thailand
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Chinese Zodiac Sign: Ox
- Thai Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: Thai
- Position: Lead Rapper, Main Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Maknae (BLACKPINK)
- Height: 166 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
- Blood Type: O
- Religion: Buddhist
- Profession: Singer, Model, Dancer, Rapper, Songwriter
- Education: Praphamontree II School
- Hobbies: Watching movies, Taking photos, Doing make-up, Biking
- Parents: Marco Brüschweiler (stepfather), Chitthip Brüschweiler (mother)
- Siblings: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @lalalalisa_m
- Tiktok: –
- YouTube: Lilifilm Official
- Weibo: lalalalisa_m
- Lisa changed her real name from ‘Pranpriya’ to ‘Lalisa’ after listening to the advice of a fortune-teller who said that the name ‘Lalisa’ would bring prosperity.
- She was born as an only child and raised by her mother who is Thai (Chitthip Brüschweiler) and her stepfather who is of Swiss descent (Marco Brüschweiler).
- Lisa is a fan of Big Bang and 2NE1.
- At the audition, Lisa was the only applicant who caught the attention of the CEO of YG Entertainment, Yang Hyun Suk, to make Lisa a YG Entertainment trainee.
- She is the first ‘non-Korean’ artist of YG Entertainment.
- She is the biggest fan of YG Entertainment. When she signed a contract with YG Entertainment, she cried.
- She trained for five years 3 months, starting from 2011 when she finally moved to South Korea.
- Lisa appeared in Taeyang’s Ringa Lingga music video in 2013. In the music video, she became one of the background dancers, which gave her the opportunity to work with iKon and Winner members.
- Apart from dancing and singing, Lisa is also an expert in modeling. Her first modeling job was for the Nona9on brand.
- Lisa is proficient in English, Korean, and Thai and can speak Japanese and Mandarin.
- Yellow is her favorite color.
- Another Blackpink member said that Lisa likes spending her money and treats them well.
- Even though her stepfather is a famous chef in Thailand, Lisa can’t cook.
- When she was little, Lisa dreamed of becoming a flight attendant or a dance teacher.
- Lisa has a friendship with the female singer of 88 Rising, NIKI.
- Her favorite fashion style is casual street style.
- Lisa likes french fries, Coca-Cola, gamjatang, and sushi.
- All members of BLACKPINK said that Lisa is really different if she compared onstage and backstage.
- She has a playful and mischievous personality if she is backstage.
- She has the best aegyo among all the members of BLACKPINK.
- Because her birthplace was located in Thailand, she often called ‘Thailand Princess’.
- Lisa can play Ukulele and guitar. She said that Rose taught her playing guitar when they were a trainee.
- She has a favorite number based on her birthday, 27.
- Hachi is her favorite movie.
- Sorn from CLC, Ten from NCT, Minnie from (G)I-DLE, and Bambam from GOT7 are her friends.
- During her busy days, she ever participated in the dance collaboration with Taemin from Shinee, Jimin from BTS, Yugyeom and Jinyoung from GOT7, Ten from NCT, Seulgi from Red Velvet, DIA from Seulgi, and YooA from Oh My Girl in SBS Gayo Daejun 2016.
- Lisa and her fellow members, Rose, are stated that they are the first K-Pop girl group members that ever reached 1 million likes on their Instagram.
- Lisa entered some awards for The Most Beautiful Faces from 2017-2019. In 2017, she is ranked in 15th place, then her rank was climbing up to the 9th position in 2018 and 3rd position in 2019.
- In ‘Real Men 300’, she is one of the cast members of the show.
- Lisa has sleep paralysis.
- Lisa can learn to remember the choreography by viewing it once.
- Online shopping is her favorite thing to do.
- Her favorite Disney movie is Tangled.
- Her ideal type is an older man.
“A little bit of black, and a little bit of pink.” (So Hot cover)
“I feel bittersweet” (said on BLACKPINK house)
“If I can’t marry Jisoo, then can I marry Dalgom?”
“Are you the moon?”
“Respect bro. C’mon.”
“Korea is OUR country, Thailand is MY country.”
“It’s (Jisoo playing mobile and PC games) silly.”
“I’ll date myself.”
“And I told you to smile. Why didn’t you smile?”
“I told you to smile, but you just ignored my word and you just…”
“What’s wrong with you? You dance wrong.”
“You don’t have to do the hands like this.. It looks too dull. You know what I am sayin’?”
“OK, stop. Because now you’re just like that. It’s not cool.”
“Can you clean dis for me?!”
“Do you put some makeup on your head, ’cause it’s really shiny and dewy, it’s like flawless skin.”
“I’m so hungryyy! Please give me food.. some fooood.”
“There’s no need to be sorry to me, you should be sorry to your friends.”
“I’m the hottest okayyy?”
“Thank you guys! I got your back, okay?
“Do you want me to catch you a star?”
“Oppa do you have money?”
“Mai mee tang ka!”
“Even when the four seasons change, I don’t.”
“Been a bad girl, I know I am. And I’m so hot, I need a fan. I don’t want a boy, I need a man.”
“Kiss him will I diss him I don’t know but I miss him.”
“Purple hearts for Lisa.”
“I be the bonnie and you be my clyde, we ride or die, x’s and o’s.”
”Enjoy living life to the fullest.”
“So don’t play with me boy.”
“Now burn baby burn!”
“I feel bittersweet”
“Oh my god! Oh my god daddy!”
“Here’s a letter, for me to you.”
“In the world full of lies my only truth is you.”
“When the night gets dark let me be your fire.”
“He said you look crazy, thank you baby, I owe it all to you.”
“But you plus me, sadly~ can be dangerous..”
“Here I am kick’in the door.”
“A little bit of black, a little bit of pink.”
“I call the shot won’t you be my kryptonite..”
“Look at you now look at me”
“BLACKPINK isn’t possible if we’re not four”
“You should be afraid of people who work harder than you.”
“There is nothing scary about naturally talented people, hardworking people are the ones to be afraid of.”
“I think there will be good results if you believe in yourself and work hard. Cheer up, we’re rooting for you guys.”
“We need to believe we’ll become the one that we want to become. For example, if we want to be attractive, first we must believe that we are very attractive. Whether you believe in opportunities or not, if it’s not the right time for you, it will come someday.”
“Spreading the word to the staff members about how the great song and video.” (Lisa about Rosé’s title track “On The Ground”)
“There is nothing scary about naturally talented people, hardworking people are the ones to be afraid of ” – (from Y W Y)
“I think there will be good results if you believe in yourself and work hard. Cheer up, we’re rooting for you guys.” – (from Bloomberg interview)
Pics of Lisa BLACKPINK
1. Lisa on the backstage for “BLACKPINK: THE SHOW Livestream” on YouTube
2. Lisa and the red color tone are best friends for real
3. She expresses her love for casual street style by wearing this outfit
4. The pinky hair suits her cheerful and energetic personality so well
5. Her modeling skill is undoubtfully gorgeous
Lisa is really a superwoman. Her style, confidence, talents, and her smile never fail to make her fans happy and proud.