Logan Paul has been known as a famous YouTuber, actor, and internet personality. He owns a self-titled YouTube channel with millions of subscribers.
His social media journey started in 2013 when he generated a huge following on the online-sharing platform Vine by posting comedic sketches.
Logan then made a channel on YouTube in August 2015 and posted vlogs, boxing, and funny stories.
As an actor, Logan started appearing as a guest role in the TV series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and Bizaardvark.
He then expanded on films, including The Thinning in 2016 and its sequel The Thinning: New World Order in 2018.
In 2017, he started his debut as a singer by releasing a single named Outta My Hair. He continued releasing other songs, such as Santa Diss Track, Hero, and The Rise of The Pauls.
Throughout his career, he won the 2017 Teen Choice Awards as Male Web Star and Comedy Web Star and Best Podcast from the 2019 Streamy Awards.
- Full name: Logan Alexander Paul
- Stage name: Logan Paul
- Nickname: The Maverick
- Born: April 1, 1995 in Westlake, Ohio, United States
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Height: 188 cm (6’2″)
- Weight: 82 kg (181 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: YouTube Star, TikTok Star, Actor, Singer
- Education: Westlake High School
- Hobbies: Singing, photography
- Parents: Gregory Allan Paul (Father) and Pamela Ann Stepnick (Mother)
- Sibling: Jake Paul
- Girlfriend: –
- Facebook: @LoganPaul
- Twitter: @LoganPaul
- Instagram: @loganpaul
- TikTok: @loganpaul
- YouTube: Logan Paul Official
- This YouTuber is multiracial, he is of Irish, Scottish, German, Jewish, Welsh, and English descent.
- Logan is red-green colorblind.
- Her mother owns a YouTube channel named VlogMom, meanwhile, his father’s YouTube channel is Greg Paul.
- In 2015, he lived in an apartment complex in Hollywood and Vine with other internet personalities, such as Juanpa Zurita, Andrew Bachelor, and Evan Eckenrode.
- Logan was rumored to date an actress named Jessica Serfaty.
- In 2016, he dated a model Amanda Cerny but broke up in 2017.
- He moved to an estate in California in 2017.
- In 2018, Logan started a romantic relationship with actress Chloe Bennet.
- YouTube held all advertising on his channel because of his bad behavior on the Tide Pod challenge.
- After 2 weeks of suspension, he was under a 90-day probation period.
- Logan gained controversy after stating that Jews believe in Jesus in his podcast.
- In 2017, Logan did a stunt, but landed onto a chair and severely damaged his right testicle.
- In the same year, he sparked a controversy by uploading a video about suicide forest.
- In January 2019, he got criticism from the LGBTQ+ community.
- He also released a mockumentary of Flat Earth theory in March 2019.
- The YouTuber claimed that he had long-term brain damage in February 2019.
- He dated the daughter of a former MLB player Jose Canseco, Josie Canseco, at the beginning of 2020.
- In December 2020, Logan was sued by Planeless Picture after uploading a video about a dead body.
- In 2021, he announced he would move to Puerto Rico due to high taxes in California.
- His ideal type is…
Girlfriend & Dating History
Logan Paul and Nina Agdal officially dated in December 2022. Nina Agdal is a supermodel, who once dated actor Leonardo DiCaprio
Previously, Logan and Nina were rumored to be dating since the summer of 2022, after they were seen together on multiple occasions.
In June 2022, they were seen together in London at a restaurant called Novikov. A few days later, they were seen together in New York City. In October 2022, they were spotted on the beach in Miami.
Pics of Logan Paul
1. He dresses like a Santa Claus for Christmas
2. Logan wears comfortable mint pants
3. The YouTuber wears a grey outfit and white shoes
4. The sunlight shines through him
5. Logan has a good physique
Despite Logan Paul being a controversial celeb, he remains to continue his career and entertains people on social media.