Louisa Jacobson started her career as a model. She was highlighted in different well-known brand campaigns, for example, Christian Dior SE, aside from commercial films.
She had also appeared in a few magazines such as Glamor and Vanity Fair. Her first acting gig was with Yale Repertory Theater’s production of Local Son.
She was then featured in the theatrical play titled Member of the Wedding produced by Williamstown Theater Festival in 2018.
A year later, she was in The Old Globe’s production of Romeo And Juliet and secured the main role for it. After that, her acting activities turned from theatrical plays to small and big screens.
She joined the cast of the movie Gone Hollywood (2019) in a supporting role. She likewise came to different TV shows such as The Kelly Clarkson Show (2022) and Jimmy Kimmel Live! (2022) for promotion.
In 2022, she had her first major role to play in the TV series The Gilded Age. The role had helped her to secure her position as a model-turned-actress.
- Real Name: Louisa Jacobson Gummer
- Stage Name: Louisa Jacobson
- Nickname: Louisa
- Birthday: June 12, 1991
- Birthplace: California, United States of America
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- Height: 180 cm (5’9”)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christianity
- Professions: Model, Actress
- Education: Vassar College (Bachelor of Arts); Yale University (Master of Fine Arts), Poly Prep Country Day School, British American Drama Academy
- Hobbies: –
- Parents: Meryl Streep (Mother), Don Gummer (Father)
- Siblings: Mamie Gummer (Sister), Henry Wolfe Gummer (Brother), Grace Gummer (Sister)
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @louisa_jacobson
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- All of her siblings are interested in the arts.
- Downtown Abbey (2010) is one of her favorite TV series.
- Her mother is a Hollywood superstar and her father is a sculptor.
- Period drama is her favorite genre.
- She was born in California but moved to a small town in Connecticut when she was a kid.
- Louisa is the youngest child in the family.
- She is of German, Swiss, English, Norwegian, and Irish descent.
- Her mother calls her Pickle.
- She loves musical plays.
- Louisa attended a theater camp and took piano lessons as a kid.
- She has always liked acting ever since she was young.
- Louisa worked as an advertisement officer in an office for two years.
- She said she has a hyperactive brain and a deep issue with control.
- Louisa does not trust the subway and is determined to never stop on the sidewalk.
- She attended the Academy Awards ceremony in 2009 with her mother.
- Louisa was a curious kid.
- She described herself as a nice, boring person.
- Louisa is a history geek.
- She likes timeless fashion.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $1.5 million.
- Gone Hollywood (2019), as Trish Sparks
- The Gilded Age (HBO | 2022), as Marian Brook
- The Kelly Clarkson Show (NBC | 2022), as a guest
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! (ABC | 2022), as a guest
- Today (NBC | 2022), as a guest
Not only Louisa Jacobson is a high-paying model, but she is also a talented actress. It seems like she is the type of person who will succeed no matter what they do.