Madeleine Arthur started her career as a competitive gymnast at 13 years old. After that, she chose a career path to become an actress and debuted on the TV series The Haunting Hour in the 2011 episode of Dreamcatcher.
After these series aired, she became a famous actress and got the essential role of the lead character in the movie Big Eyes (2014).
Also, she began to accept the job in other TV series like Spooksville (2013), The Killing (2013), and The Tomorrow People (2014).
Furthermore, Madeleine was a guest on the Supernatural television series (2015). In the same year, she also accepted the roles of Reluctant Witness (2015) and the movie The Wolf Who Came to Dinner (2015).
She continued his career by starring in The Family in 2016. After that year, she received an offer for the film Echo and Solomon (2017).
Her work in the world of TV series continued in 2018 by playing in popular series such as Legends of Tomorrow, The X-Files, and Magicians.
Still, in 2018, Madeleine received an offer for the movie To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, which was nominated for Joey Awards.
Continuing in the following year, she managed to play Color Out of Space (2019), which hit on box office.
Madeleine Arthur still exists as an actress and playing numerous TV series such as Day by Day (2020), Snowpiercer (2020), Chad (2021), Devil in Ohio (2022), and Blockbuster (2022).
- Full name: Madeleine Arthur
- Stage name: Madeleine Arthur
- Nickname: Madeleine
- Birthday: March 10, 1997
- Birthplace: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Zodiac sign: Pisces
- Nationality: American
- Height: 163 cm (5’ 4”)
- Weight: 52 kg (114 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: High School Sie Winston Churchill
- Parents: Brian Arthur (Father), Jane (Mother)
- Siblings: –
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: @Madeleine Arthur
- Twitter: @MadeleineArthur
- Instagram: @madeleinearthur
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Madeleine grew up in Canada, but she is multilingual (speaks English, French, and Spanish)
- She is the only child in her family. Still, she is related as the second cousin of American actress Amanda Seyfried.
- She had been the heir to her graduation class speech at Winston Churchill High School.
- She started taking violin classes at a young age, at the age of five.
- She showed remarkable talent for gymnastics at an early age, and she became a competitive gymnast at 13.
- While he was a student, the Vancouver artist became a vital member of the school’s best friends club to help people with disabilities.
- This Canadian actress is best known for playing Jane Keane in Big Eyes and Charlotte Taylor in The Tomorrow People.
- She also starred in Netflix’s All the Boys I’ve Loved Before in 2018.
- She is well known as a member of TV Actress in her country.
- She supported the famous New York baseball team and became a baseball fan.
- She likes to go to the beach to entertain herself.
- She enjoys listening to and making music – her favorite instrument is the violin.
- The actress, formerly a gymnast, has hobbies of traveling, reading, pottery, playing skills, photography, and ice skating.
- She is of Irish, Scottish, and Welsh descent.
- She is an activist against elephant poaching, which includes a supporter of the group Say No to Ivory.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $2 million.
- To All the Boys: Always and Forever, Lara Jean (2021), as Christine
- To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You (2020), as Christine
- Color Out of Space (2019), as Lavinia Gardner
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (2018), as Christine
- Echo and Solomon (2017), as Echo
- The Wolf Who Came to Dinner (2015), as Cate Barkley
- Big Eyes (2014), as Jane Keane
- Grace: The Possession (2014), as Sally
- Blockbuster (Netflix | 2022), as Hannah Hadman
- Devil in Ohio (Netflix | 2022), as Mae
- Chad (TBS | 2021), as Marjorie
- Snowpiercer (TNT | 2020), Nicolette Nikki Genêt
- Day by Day (NBC | 2020), as Louise (voice)
- The Magicians (Syfy | 2018), as Fray Waugh
- The X-Files (Fox | 2018), as Sarah Turner
- Legends of Tomorrow (The CW | 2018), as Nora Darhk
- The Family (ABC | 2016), as Young Willa Warren
- Reluctant Witness (Direct TV | 2015), as Becky Collins
- Supernatural (The WB | 2015), as Young Tina
- The Tomorrow People (The CW | 2014), as Charlotte Taylor
- Spooksville (Hub Network | 2013), as Tira Jones
- The Killing (AMC | 2013), as Reddick’s Daughter
- The Haunting Hour: The Series (Hub Network | 2011), as Meg – episode Dreamcatcher
- 2018 Joey Awards – best actress – Spooksville
- 2018 Joey Awards – best actress – To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
- 2014 Joey Awards – best actress – The Tomorrow People
Madeleine Arthur is a brilliant artist with a high social life force and compassion. Even though she is busy with her acting career, she still cares about her surroundings and is concerned with her development.