Miya Cech started her career as a child model when she was four years old. She started small with several brands such as Gap, Skechers, Ralph Lauren, and Gymboree.
On her eighth birthday, she first auditioned for a small role in the TV series Hawaii Five-O (2015). To her surprise, she got a spot to play the younger version of an important character.
Since then, she worked as an actress for many years and had small roles here and there including in the drama series The Thundermans (2015) and the movie Angeltown (2016).
In 2017, she quickly rose to fame and became a part of a famous TV series titled American Housewife. That very year, she also starred in the movie Unbound.
A year later, she came back with the movie The Darkest Minds, where she was known for her portrayal of Zu. The movie further boosted her name in the industry.
- Real Name: Miya Cech
- Stage Name: Miya Cech
- Also Known as: –
- Nickname: Miya
- Birthday: March 4, 2007
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: Japanese-American
- Height: 137 cm (4’6”)
- Weight: 35 kg (77 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christianity
- Profession: Actress
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Gardening, cooking
- Parents: G. Cech (Father), Erin Cech (Mother)
- Siblings: Nikko J. (Brother), Kai Maria (Sister), Emi Cech (Sister)
- Boyfriend: –
- Facebook: Miya Cech Official
- Twitter: @miyacech
- Instagram: @miyacech
- TikTok: @miyacech
- YouTube: –
- Miya was born in Tokyo, Japan but now she lives in California, United States of America.
- She is of Japanese descent.
- Her favorite movie is Always Be My Maybe (2019).
- She likes eating seafood.
- Miya has two sisters and one brother.
- She is a fan of actor Tom Cruise and actress Jennifer Anniston.
- Miya likes Japanese food.
- Her father, G. Cech, is American while her mother, Erin Cech, is Japanese.
- She used to homeschool instead of going to conventional school.
- Miya and her other siblings were adopted.
- Her favorite color is blue.
- She wants to visit London.
- Her younger sister, Kai Maria, is also an actress and a model.
- Miya likes spending her time with her family members.
- Her parents handle all her social media accounts.
- She has one pet dog named Bowie and two pet cats named Maxie and Pepper.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around…
- You Are SO Not Invited to My Bat Mitzvah! (-), as…
- American Girl: Corinne Tan (2022), as Corinne
- Dealing with Dad (2022), as Young Margaret
- Who Are You, Charlie Brown? (2021), as self
- Marvelous and the Black Hole (2021), as Sammy
- ¡Viva la Revolución! (2019), as Doll
- Always Be My Maybe (2019), as 12-Year-Old Sasha
- Rim of the World (2019), as ZhenZhen
- The Darkest Minds (2018), as Zu
- Unbound (2017), as Young Kitsune
- Angeltown (2016), as Young Lola
- Beef (-), as Teen Amy
- Surfside Girls (Apple TV+ | 2022), as Jade
- Paltrocast with Darren Paltrowitz (YouTube | 2022), as…
- The Astronauts (Nickelodeon | 2020), as Samantha ‘Samy’ Sawyer-Wei
- Are You Afraid of the Dark? (YTV | 2019), as Akiko Yamato
- Arrow (The CW | 2019), as Young Emiko
- American Housewife (ABC | 2017), as Marigold
- American Horror Story (FX | 2016), as Amy Chen
- Hand of God (Amazon Prime Video | 2015), as Little Girl
- The Thundermans (Nickelodeon | 2015), as Ice Cream Kid
- Hawaii Five-0 (CBS | 2015), as Young Kono Kalakaua
- The Man Cave Chronicles Podcast (Apple Podcasts | 2022), as a guest
- See Us Unite for Change (MTV Entertainment | 2021), as a guest
- In Creative Company (YouTube | 2021), as a guest
- Nickelodeon’s Unfiltered (Nickelodeon | 2020), as a guest
- The All-Star Nickmas Spectacular (Paramount+ | 2020), as a guest
- Group Chat with Jayden and Brent (Nickelodeon | 2020), as a guest
- Entertainment Tonight Canada (YouTube | 2019), as a guest
- Hollywood First Look Features (YouTube | 2019), as a guest
- Red Carpet Report (YouTube | 2019), as a guest
- The Talk (CBS | 2016), as a guest
- Access Daily (YouTube | 2015), as a guest
- 2019 National Film and Television Awards – Best Newcomer – Miya Cech
Miya Cech is an actress with a promising future. With the talents and passion for learning she has, it is only natural that she is going to improve as she ages.