Already had an interest in acting at a young age, Momona Tamada hit her first career step back in her 12-years-old, when she made an appearance for The Boys Season 1, for the episode called The Innocents.
At that time, Momona played a role as Young the Female, a minor role for the series.
But after appearing on that series, Momona came back to The Terror, a series of AMC, as a guest star.
Momona then gained more recognition after playing as the younger version of Lara Jean’s character, which is played by Lana Condor, for the Netflix movie, To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You (2018).
Two years later, in 2020, Momona became a cast for a Netflix show, The Baby-Sitters Club.
She also made an appearance for The Main Event comedy movie that year, together with Corey Graves, Kofi Kingston, and Renee Young.
Apart from an acting career, Momona also worked as a model, where she modeled for Lululemon, a Canadian athletic wear brand.
- Real Name: Momona Tamada
- Stage Name: Momona Tamada
- Nickname: Momona
- Birthday: September 28, 2006
- Birthplace: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: Canadian
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Acting, Dancing, Baking, Cake Decorating
- Parents: –
- Siblings: Hiro (brother)
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @momonatamada
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Momona’s parents are immigrants from Japan.
- Her name, Momona, has the meaning of “hundred of beaches”.
- Her eye color is dark brown
- Besides acting, she loves to dance a lot.
- Shea once became a part of the Royal Winnipeg Ballet.
- Momona is fluent in speaking both Japanese and English.
- She loves to decorate cakes during her free time.
- She also loves baking.
- She likes to eat pancakes and ice creams
- She always keeps a water bottle with herself to stay hydrated
- Her ideal type is…
Momona Tamada is might still young, but she already gained some achievements for her dream. She is really an inspiring actress!