Nadine Caridi started her career not directly as a therapist, but as a mesmerizing model who could capture anyone’s heart.
After graduating from high school when she was just 17 years old, Nadine started to work in many commercials as a model during the 90s era.
At that time, she did that because she really needed some money and security to make her life feel stable.
Not long after that, this beautiful Scorpio woman then got married to Jordan Belfort, even though she was divorced at 31.
After getting divorced, Nadine decided to pursue a master’s degree in psychology to be an expert in counseling.
Successfully graduating and earning a master’s degree, she then started her career as a therapist by owning her own private practice.
Not only that, but she also released a book titled A Therapist’s Guide on Healing from Traumatic Love.
- Real Name: Nadine Caridi
- Stage Name: Nadine Caridi
- Nickname: Nadine
- Birthday: November 6, 1962
- Birthplace: London, England
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: British
- Height: 178 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Therapist, Model (formerly)
- Education: Pacifica Graduate Institute (Majored in Somatic and Depth Psychology), John Dewey High School
- Hobbies: Exercising, Painting, Cooking, Decorating
- Parents: –
- Sibling: –
- Husband: John Macaluso, Jordan Belfort (Married 1991 – 2005)
- Children: Chandler Belfort, Carter Belfort
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @therealdrnadine
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
- Nadine has a body ratio of 32-30-37 inches.
- Her shoe size is 7 based on US measurements.
- She has a beautiful gray eye color.
- Her natural hair color is blonde.
- Nadine has a beautiful hourglass body.
- Italian cuisine is her favorite food.
- She chooses Tom Hanks as her favorite actor.
- Her favorite actress is Sandra Bullock.
- Switzerland is her favorite holiday destination.
- Nadine lives with her family in New York City, New York, United States.
- Nadine was the second wife of Jordan Belfort.
- Her ex-husband works as an entrepreneur and was formerly a stockbroker.
- Jordan became popular after he wrote about a stock market scam and got the title as “Wolf of Wall Street”.
- Nadine and Jordan’s story was adapted into a 2013 movie, The Wolf of Wall Street. In that movie, Nadine has a new character, Naomi Lapaglia.
- Nadine became a single mother who raised her children after divorcing Jordan.
- Nadine met Jordan at the end of the 80s era after Alan Wilzig introduced them at a Westhampton Beach House Party.
- She met John Macaluso two years after getting divorced from Jordan.
- During her life, she experienced a lot of trauma from an abusive relationship.
- She always wants to help women in leaving any kind of abusive relationship.
- Nadine loves to spend her time with her family and her dog when she is not busy with work.
- She revealed that when she was married to Jordan, she thought it was the worst thing that had ever happened to her.
- After getting a divorce, Nadine moved to California with her children and Jordan didn’t provide any financial support.
- Nadine once met Margot Robbie before the shooting process of The Wolf of Wall Street.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth was approximately $5 million.
Nadine Caridi is such a strong, brave, and independent girl. She never takes everything for granted and is always brave to speak up her mind.