Naruto Quotes – For those of you lovers of Japanese anime, surely you are already familiar with the famous Japanese anime series, Naruto.
Yaah, Naruto which is based on the story of the manga series by Masashi Kishimoto, which was adapted into an anime series.
In the Naruto Manga it is also explained and tells about the life of the main character, Naruto Uzumaki, a hyperactive, cheerful, and ambitious ninja who wants to fulfill his desire to get the title of Hokage, the leader and the strongest ninja in his village.
In the series, Naruto is an anime series based on the manga series remains the same, namely the manga version which tells the story of the adventures of Naruto Uzumaki, a young ninja from Konoha Village, looking for identity and hoping to become Hokage, a ninja who was appointed by the villagers to become the Hokage.
The leader and the strongest person of all. The series was directed by Hayato Date, and produced by Studio Pierrot and TV Tokyo.
The episodes are based on the first twenty-seven volumes in Part I of the manga, although some episodes are inserts.
The 220 episodes covering the series aired between October 3, 2002 and February 8, 2007, on TV Tokyo in Japan.
English adaptations of the episodes were released in North America by Viz Media, and began airing on September 10, 2005, on Cartoon Network’s Toonami.
Episodes from the series were published on DVD. The first Naruto Collectibles DVD series was only released on VHS in Japan.
There are five seasons, each of which includes four episodes per volume. The first 135 episodes of the series were also collected on three DVD boxes in 2009.
This series became the best-selling series of its time. Because of its success, there are many things we can learn and take from the Naruto anime series which really describes hard work, friendship, success and also new inspiration in each episode.
Not infrequently even, the Naruto series becomes an inspiring and successful anime series for most people.
To remember all the latest journeys in the Naruto series, we will share the following quotes that describe success, friendship, love, and life’s journey that inspires all of us from the following Naruto series.
Here are 100 Naruto quotes that tell the journey of life and success that inspires us all below.
Naruto Quotes Give Us Great Inspiration For Anime Lovers
1. “A soul needs a purpose to live and so I concluded that my purpose was to kill everyone besides myself. I felt alive.” – Masashi Kishimoto
2. “There’s no meaning to a flower unless it blooms.” – Ino
3. “Fine art is something wonderful that’s left long into the future … eternal beauty.” – Masashi kishimoto
4. “Laziness is the mother of all bad habits, but ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her.” – Shikamaru Nara
5. “Having too many bonds causes one to lose focus, weakening their strongest wish, their greatest desire.” – Sasuke Uchiha
6. “People cannot show each other their true feelings. Fear, suspicion, and resentment never subside.” – Madara Uchiha
7. “I will become a bigger badass than my father. And a stronger shinobi than my mother!” – Naruto Uzumaki
8. “Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this world. The longer you live, the more you realize that in this reality only pain, suffering and futility exist.” – Madara Uchiha
9. “I have long since closed my eyes… My only goal is in the darkness.” – Sasuke Uchiha
10. “Forget about revenge. The fate of those who seek revenge is grim. It’s tragic, You will end up suffering and hurting yourself even more. Even if you do succeed in getting revenge, the only thing that remains is emptiness.” – Hatake Kakashi
11. “I really am… shinobi trash. But the one thing I still learned is this. That void is something that everyone helps you fill. Just because you face adversity and hardships, is no reason to give up on this world. A person willing to throw away all those memories… of their friends and comrades, will never find peace of mind. Resorting to something like that isn’t going to bury that hole. If you persevere and endure, someone will be there to support you!” – Hatake Kakashi
12. “The hole in one’s heart gets filled by others around you. Friends won’t flock to someone who abandons the memory of his friends and gives up on the world just because things don’t go the way he wants them to. That won’t help fill the hole in your heart. And people won’t help those who run away and do nothing. As long as you don’t give up, there will always be salvation.” – Hatake Kakashi
13. “The people from this village are different from your average village. Even if it means dying, there’s not a single one of us, who would sell out a comrade.” – Hatake Kakashi
14. “A smile is the best way to get oneself out of a tight spot, even if it is a fake one. Surprisingly enough, everyone takes it at face value.” – Sai
15. “Some people want power and they get mad when they don’t get it. They take their fury out on everyone else. You don’t want it, it becomes you.” – Hatake Kakashi
16. “In society, those who don’t have many abilities, tend to complain more.” – Hatake Kakashi
17. “If comrades that you trust gather around you, hope can take physical form and become visible. That`s what I believe.” – Hatake Kakashi
18. “I’ve been around longer than you have, kid. And I’ve seen my share of troubles. You’re not the only one who knows what it’s like to lose somebody. It looks like neither of us has led a charming life, have we? Still, it’s not that bad. At least you and I have been lucky enough to find new comrades to help fill the void.” – Hatake Kakashi
19. “People become stronger because they have things they cannot forget. That’s what you call growth.” – Tsunade
20. “Love is not necessary, power is the only true necessity.” – Madara Uchiha
21. “Darkness. When everything that you know and love is taken away from you so harshly. All you can think about is anger, hatred and even revenge. And no one can save you.” – Orochimaru
22. “Even I can tell that hatred is spreading. I wanted to do something about it…but I don’t know what. I believe… that someday the day will come when people truly understand one another!” – Jiraiya
23. “No one cared who I was until I put on a mask.” – Obito Uchiha
24. “If he rips my arms off, I’ll kick him to death. If he rips my legs off, I’ll bite him to death! If he rips my head off, I’ll stare him to death! And if he gouges out my eyes, I’ll curse him from beyond the grave.” – Naruto Uzumaki
25. “I love you with all my heart!.. If you were to stay here with me, there would be no regrets…because every day we’d do something fun, we’d be happy I swear..! I would do anything for you! So…please, just stay with me!” – Sakura Haruno
26. “A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one.” – Masashi Kishimoto
27. “There’s no advantage to hurrying through life.” – Masashi Kishimoto
28. “There’s only one thing that can heal the heart… Only one… It’s love.” – Masashi Kishimoto
29. “It’s foolish to fear what we’ve yet to see and know.” – Masashi Kishimoto
30. “When people are protecting something truly precious to them. They truly can become…as strong as they need to be!” – Haku
31. “I’ve been wondering… There must be a purpose for people being born into this world. Why are we here? What does it mean? I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately. I realized that finding our purpose IS the meaning. That’s why we’re here. And the ones who find it… They’re the only ones who are truly free.” – Kimimaro
32. “The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success and failure.” – Masashi Kishimoto
33. “People cannot win against their loneliness because loneliness is this world’s worst kind of pain.” – Masashi Kishimoto
34. “Now I feel that maybe knowing who I actually am is the key to reach perfection. Because that means knowing what I can and cannot do.” – Itachi Uchiha
35. “Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation.” – Itachi Uchiha
36. “Growth occurs when one goes beyond one’s limits. Realizing that is also part of training.” – Itachi Uchiha
37. “The people of this clan are all the same. You focus on the trivial, and lose sight of what’s most important. Change is impossible, in this fog of ignorance. How can we evolve when regulation is all we know?” – Itachi Uchiha
38. “People’s lives don’t end when they die. It ends when they lose faith.” – Itachi Uchiha
39. “You and I are flesh and blood. I’m always going to be there for you, even if it’s only as an obstacle for you to overcome. Even if you do hate me. That’s what big brothers are for.” – Itachi Uchiha
40. “People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That’s how they define “reality”. But what does it mean to be “correct” or “true”? Merely vague concepts… Their “reality” may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?” – Itachi Uchiha
41. “We are humans, not fish. We don’t know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realize what you are. That’s what death is, don’t you think?” – Itachi Uchiha
42. “No single thing is perfect by itself. That’s why we’re born to attract other things to make up for what we lack. I think we start walking in the right direction only after we start getting our counterparts beside us.” – Itachi Uchiha
43. “You have the same eyes as I do…the eyes, filled with hatred and death, that long for strength… Just like mine. Your eyes tell me how badly you wish to kill the one who put you through the hell called loneliness.” – Gaara
44. “Perhaps the companionship of an evil person is preferable to loneliness.” – Gaara
45. “Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life’s greatest lessons are learned through pain.” – Pain
46. “Even innocent foolish children will grow up in the face of pain, until their thoughts and beliefs are the same as their doubts.” – Pain
47. “Love is the reason why there is pain. When we lose someone precious to us, hate is born. Vengeance is the product of that hate and so death follows. But in death there is only more death. This will give rise to more pains. In this cursed world we live in, it is a cycle of hatred that will not cease. You and I seek the same thing that Jiraiya-sensei wanted. Let me ask you this: How will you confront this hatred in order to create peace?” – Pain
48. “People are stupid. If I don’t do this, there will be no peace. Eventually, time will pass and the pain will heal. Eventually, checkmate’s power will weaken and people will begin fighting again. This time, they will use the weapon themselves and once more know true pain. And for the short time, peace will come again. It will give birth to short period of peace within this endless chain of hatred. That’s my wish.” – Pain
49. “Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated.” – Pain
50. “I could say I’m not sad, but I’d be lying. The problem is the world won’t let me stay a kid forever, so I can’t lie around crying about it either.” – Nara Shikamaru
51. “Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her.” – Nara Shikamaru
52. “When captured birds grow wiser, they try to open the cage with their beaks. They don’t give up, because they want to fly again.” – Genma Shiranui
53. “Sasuke’s out there right now, heading toward Orochimaru. We can’t allow such evil to take someone from our village… that is not our way.” – Neji Hyuga
54. “The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits.” – Neji Hyuga
55. “Father, is a person’s destiny a thing like a cloud flowing with an inescapable flow? Or can a person choose the flow he wishes… I still don’t know the answer to this. Either way the destination may be the same in the end. However by choosing to live like the latter, a person can live and strive towards a goal. And in this match I have finally understood those who have that are truly strong. Father, I have but one goal, I want to become stronger… Enough not to lose to anyone… That’s how I feel. Father, the birds are flying freely today… They look so happy.” – Neji Hyuga
56. “Right now, Sasuke is in the darkness. The only one who can save him is you, Naruto.” – Neji Hyuga
57. “Fear. That is what we live with. And we live it everyday. Only in death are we free of it.” – Neji Gyuga
58. “I will never go back on my word, because that too is my ninja way!” – Hinata Hyuga
59. “When I watch you, I feel strong, like I can do anything, that even I am worth something.” – Hinata Hyuga
60. “I used to always cry and give up… I made many wrong turns… But you… You helped me find the right path… I always chased after you… I wanted to catch up to you… I wanted to walk beside you all the time… I just wanted to be with you… You changed me! Your smile is what saved me! That is why I’m not afraid to die protecting you! Because… I love you.” – Hinata Hyuga
61. “I don’t know which is more pathetic; the fool, or those who follow him.” – Jiroubou
62. “A dropout will beat a genius through hard work.” – Rock Lee
63. “If you believe in your dreams, I will prove to you, that you can achieve your dreams just by working hard.” – Rock Lee
64. “My motto is to be stronger than yesterday, if I have to I’ll be stronger than half a day ago, even a minute ago!” – Rock Lee
65. “A genius, huh? What does that mean? “Genius”? So I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent, not gifted like Neji …but I work hard and I never give up! That is my gift, that is my ninja way!” – Rock Lee
66. “A hero is not the one who never falls. He is the one that who gets up, again and again, never losing sight of his dreams.” – Rock Lee
67. “You can steal the very last bite of my very best food. You can mock me all you want. But if you insult my best friend, I will obliterate you.” – Choji Akamichi
68. “If you don’t like the hand that fate’s dealt you with, fight for a new one.” – Naruto
69. “I’m not gonna run away, I never go back on my word! That’s my nindo: my ninja way.” – Naruto
70. “Growth occurs when one goes beyond one’s limits. Realizing that is also part of training.” – Itachi Uchiha
71. “A smile is the easiest way out of a difficult situation.” – Sakura Haruno
72. “Somebody told me I’m a failure, I’ll prove them wrong.” – Naruto
73. “Failing doesn’t give you a reason to give up, as long as you believe.” – Naruto
74. “Don’t underestimate me! I don’t quit and I don’t run.” – Naruto
75. “If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead have the courage to change it the way you want it to be.” – Naruto Uzumaki
76. “Never give up without even trying. Do what you can, no matter how small the effect it may have!” – Onoki
77. “The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.” – Madara Uchiha
78. “Rejection is a part of any man’s life. If you can’t accept and move past rejection, or at least use it as writing material – you’re not a real man.” – Jiraiya
79. “When people are protecting something truly special to them, they truly can become as strong as they can be.” – Naruto
80. “Every one of us must do what’s in their power! If we’re going to die anyway, then it’s better to die fighting than to do nothing!” – Sakura Haruno
81. “If you don’t share someone’s pain, you can never understand them.” – Nagato
82. “War brings death. And wounds and pain to both sides. There’s nothing harder to accept, than the deaths of those you love. So you believe they could never die. Especially those who haven’t known war.” – Nagato
83. “When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.” – Madara Uchiha
84. “Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.” – Madara Uchiha
85. “I’d be lying if I said things are going according to my plan… but beggars can’t be choosers, right?” – Madara Uchiha
86. “In this world, wherever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love.” – Madara Uchiha
87. “Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war… Those are the two realms belonging solely to man. Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They’re two sides of the same coin… to protect something… another must be sacrificed.” – Madara Uchiha
88. “The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.” – Madara Uchiha
89. “The longer you live… The more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering and emptiness.” – Madara Uchiha
90. “Love is not necessary, power is the only true necessity.” – Madara Uchiha
91. “People cannot show each other their true feelings. Fear, suspicion, and resentment never subside.” – Madara Uchiha
92. “Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this world. The longer you live, the more you realize that in this reality only pain, suffering and futility exist.” – Madara Uchiha
93. “My friends were the first to accept me for who I am.” – Naruto
94. “The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate.” – Obito Uchiha
95. “I couldn’t understand what a parent’s love was like because you guys were never there, so I could only guess. But now I know, I live because you and Dad gave your lives for me and filled me up with love before the Nine-Tails was inside me! So here I am, happy and healthy! I’m glad I ended up being your son!” – Naruto
96. “Those who forgive themselves, and are able to accept their true nature… They are the strong ones!” – Itachi Uchiha
97. “I want to be with you. From now on, I want to spend all and every single one of my days until I die with you, and only you.” – Naruto Uzumaki
98. “Because they saved me from myself, they rescued me from my loneliness. They were the first to accept me for who I am. They’re my friends.” – Naruto Uzumaki
99. “A place where someone still thinks about you is a place you can call home.” – Jiraiya
100. “When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.” – Madara Uchiha
These are 100 Naruto quotes that bring us nostalgia from the various seasons presented in the quotes below.
Hopefully it will be a new spirit and inspiration from Naruto’s struggle to find his way of success.